• 5(current)
Release Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)
(2015-11-20, 01:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 21:51)Tennyten Wrote: I'm referring to the pre-configured widget menus for movies, tv shows, youtube etc in enhanced home view. I can't reach the menus on the right side just the left. Do I need to reassign all of these from the pre-configuriations?

Well, it shouldn't be but what I do know is that the repo issues a few days back caused some strange issues.
Give it a try for one or two menu items to see if it works. Just re-assign some of the widgets and see what happens.

Tried re-assigning and same behavior. Your setup navigates this correctly?
(2015-11-21, 18:44)Tennyten Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 01:15)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-19, 21:51)Tennyten Wrote: I'm referring to the pre-configured widget menus for movies, tv shows, youtube etc in enhanced home view. I can't reach the menus on the right side just the left. Do I need to reassign all of these from the pre-configuriations?

Well, it shouldn't be but what I do know is that the repo issues a few days back caused some strange issues.

Give it a try for one or two menu items to see if it works. Just re-assign some of the widgets and see what happens.

Tried re-assigning and same behavior. Your setup navigates this correctly?

Yes, works perfect. Maybe create a skin backup and reset the skin to defaults? If it works after restoring to defaults there must be some setting causing it
(2015-11-21, 02:14)fishersman Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 14:44)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-20, 13:39)fishersman Wrote: Yes I was. I just tried the large tiles and that works. The border isn't centered on the image but maybe that's because I designed the image for the smaller tile. Any chance you can apply to the smaller tiles?

Now that you've confirmed that this is what you were looking for I will also apply it to the other homescreen settings/layouts.

Available later today in new beta. Thanks for testing.

Thanks. The latest is just the way I needed it. I bought you a beer!!

Thank you!
Would it be possible to add an option to force widgets to refresh after moving from the menu item? Other skins, such as mimic, do this and it really helps out with my youtube widget. Really that's the only reason I don't use this skin.
(2015-11-23, 01:41)arithine Wrote: Would it be possible to add an option to force widgets to refresh after moving from the menu item? Other skins, such as mimic, do this and it really helps out with my youtube widget. Really that's the only reason I don't use this skin.

That would cause an additional high load to your system. There really is no need to refresh a widget if the content hasn't changed.
Can you explain to me why it should refresh with the YouTube widget ? Maybe we can work something out especially for YouTube.
(2015-11-23, 19:20)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-23, 01:41)arithine Wrote: Would it be possible to add an option to force widgets to refresh after moving from the menu item? Other skins, such as mimic, do this and it really helps out with my youtube widget. Really that's the only reason I don't use this skin.

That would cause an additional high load to your system. There really is no need to refresh a widget if the content hasn't changed.
Can you explain to me why it should refresh with the YouTube widget ? Maybe we can work something out especially for YouTube.

The widget I use for youtube is my subscriptions, on mimic I can check to see if any new videos have been uploaded by just moving to the youtube shortcut.

Edit: I added a reload skin action to the youtube submenu which is good enough for now I suppose, especially since the skin seems to default to the youtube shortcut for me.

Other then this one little nitpick your skin is great, love the widget layouts in general.
Can I somehow import all my settings and changes I have made in Titan Isengard to Titan Jarvis?
I hope so because otherwise I have to start all over with everything.

Thanks.
(2015-11-21, 14:11)fishersman Wrote: l found a bug with the pvr timer. I'm not sure if it is skin or Kodi related. When I schedule a show, I always schedule weekly, anytime. This gives me basically series recording with reruns. Sorry, I don't trust Kodi or my pvr client yet to determine if it is new or not. In any case, I preview my recordings and if I see a rerun or multiple broadcast, I disable the timer for that one episode. In the beta version of Kodi and Titan, it corrupts the timer and pretty much disables that timer for that show and all future broadcasts when I do this. This works fine in Kodi 15. I'm able to disable one episode and all other episodes for that show stay intact.

I was playing with this today and discovered this seems to be a Kodi fault. I tried it on a couple of other Jarvis skins and it does the same thing. I opened up a ticket. I searched and didn't see another.
(2015-11-24, 20:14)heula Wrote: Can I somehow import all my settings and changes I have made in Titan Isengard to Titan Jarvis?
I hope so because otherwise I have to start all over with everything.

Thanks.
I don't have Kodi open to give you the exact menu names but it's under Skin Settings > Advanced and the backup/import options are up at the top of the right pane.
(2015-11-24, 20:51)fishersman Wrote: I was playing with this today and discovered this seems to be a Kodi fault. I tried it on a couple of other Jarvis skins and it does the same thing. I opened up a ticket. I searched and didn't see another.

OK, thanks for reporting !
(2015-11-25, 11:52)marcelveldt Wrote:
(2015-11-24, 20:51)fishersman Wrote: I was playing with this today and discovered this seems to be a Kodi fault. I tried it on a couple of other Jarvis skins and it does the same thing. I opened up a ticket. I searched and didn't see another.

OK, thanks for reporting !

It appears that the pvr code has changed with Jarvis and the Media Portal plugin has not kept up with the changes. They have put in a request to them for a fix.
Why do my hometiles for music and pictures show this when I have moved over them? Scrolling back over them and it looks normal again.

(2015-11-25, 13:19)heula Wrote: Why do my hometiles for music and pictures show this when I have moved over them? Scrolling back over them and it looks normal again.
You discovered a bug... I will look into it
There is an important bug post in the Emby forums
http://emby.media/community/index.php?/t...ntry270149
Instead of displaying the episode name again in the footer like this

Would it be possible to have it look like this
or this
  • 5(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Titan skin version 3.6.x (Kodi 16 Jarvis)11