• 7(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
you can change the menu color to any color you want to, including opacity. Settings - Phenomenal - Design - scroll down and you'll see.

I'm starting to align the fanart view too:

b.t.w, the LTR vertical menu is already in github if you want to test.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
Thank you....will test the github version soon Wink

Edit: I did test the github LTR version and its works fine....btw is it possible one can choose either left or right in future....?

Anyway great works as usual.... Wink
actually It's possible, but what is the purpose for choosing? I can recognize what language your kodi is using, and make the adjustment automatically.
(2016-03-07, 10:45)tomer953 Wrote: actually It's possible, but what is the purpose for choosing? I can recognize what language your kodi is using, and make the adjustment automatically.
None....but most probably some will like the LTR and other like the RTL....they can switch back and forth easily if this option available...? Big Grin
you can also put a mirror in front of your TV and watch tv through the mirror, or standing on your head or something similar :]
I just can't imagine a user with LTR language that will prefer RTL alignment. but who knows.. i'll consider it when i'll finish.
(2016-03-07, 11:57)tomer953 Wrote: you can also put a mirror in front of your TV and watch tv through the mirror, or standing on your head or something similar :]
I just can't imagine a user with LTR language that will prefer RTL alignment. but how knows.. i'll consider it when i'll finish.
Im about to lol'ed while reading your comments....nice joke btw.

Anyway....i like the RTL although my language is LTR not sure why....i just love it.... Smile and thank you for consider this....
Hello.

Is there a way to create a shortcut for the home screen, which could stand next to the weather icon?
That would be very useful if you only work with the touch screen.
Thanks for your efforts,

Dan
I will add "touch support" to my to-do list.
this will be take some times, cause I still need to rewrite the code to LTR alignment.
Thanks, that would be perfect.

Cheers, Dan
Best Skin I have ever used !
thx guys..
I'm still working on converting the views to LTR layout.

only few more and that's it.. Smile
take a look in a small demo how the skin is changing its layout, while i'm changing kodi language (with some script I made):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONrYVUJjia4
(2016-03-12, 12:55)tomer953 Wrote: take a look in a small demo how the skin is changing its layout, while i'm changing kodi language (with some script I made):
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ONrYVUJjia4
Hi mate....looks good Wink
I loved this skin but lately it's been really really buggy. I am on Kodi v16 Jarvis. More often than not, the "Phenomenal" skin causes an exception error:

Exception in Content Provider. Mapping for path '/&widget=true not found

This error only pops up for the Phenomenal skin. It sometimes freezes Kodi entirely. Then I have to force close Kodi. Sometimes it doesn't freeze. If i switch to another skin, I have no problems what so ever.

I really love the Phenomenal skin so if anyone can help me get it working, i'd be grateful. I already uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled and the issue already started reoccurring. If it matters, the only add-ons I have is youtube and artwork downloader. All movies are located on an internal harddrive.

Please Help.
(2016-03-12, 22:30)cwarriors Wrote: I loved this skin but lately it's been really really buggy. I am on Kodi v16 Jarvis. More often than not, the "Phenomenal" skin causes an exception error:

Exception in Content Provider. Mapping for path '/&widget=true not found

This error only pops up for the Phenomenal skin. It sometimes freezes Kodi entirely. Then I have to force close Kodi. Sometimes it doesn't freeze. If i switch to another skin, I have no problems what so ever.

I really love the Phenomenal skin so if anyone can help me get it working, i'd be grateful. I already uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled and the issue already started reoccurring. If it matters, the only add-ons I have is youtube and artwork downloader. All movies are located on an internal harddrive.

Please Help.

I had the same problem with the same message and it turned out to be a bad video add-on(redbull tv)
  • 7(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12