• 8(current)
Release Phenomenal Skin
I have "Skin Helper Service" video add-on which I believe came with Phenomenal. That can't be uninstalled. I also have SportsDevil and Youtube. I'll try uninstalling SportsDevil and Youtube and see what happens. Thanks
Can you add an option to move the menu to the left?

Edit: Beautifully designed skin btw, don't get the wrong impression Smile
(2016-03-12, 22:30)cwarriors Wrote: I loved this skin but lately it's been really really buggy. I am on Kodi v16 Jarvis. More often than not, the "Phenomenal" skin causes an exception error:

Exception in Content Provider. Mapping for path '/&widget=true not found

This error only pops up for the Phenomenal skin. It sometimes freezes Kodi entirely. Then I have to force close Kodi. Sometimes it doesn't freeze. If i switch to another skin, I have no problems what so ever.

I really love the Phenomenal skin so if anyone can help me get it working, i'd be grateful. I already uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled and the issue already started reoccurring. If it matters, the only add-ons I have is youtube and artwork downloader. All movies are located on an internal harddrive.

Please Help.

Please provide a debug log.
Phenomenal™ Skin • ForumWebsiteGitHub
(2016-03-13, 00:15)nooryani84 Wrote: Can you add an option to move the menu to the left?

did you saw this:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2278461
?
(2016-03-13, 08:59)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-03-12, 22:30)cwarriors Wrote: I loved this skin but lately it's been really really buggy. I am on Kodi v16 Jarvis. More often than not, the "Phenomenal" skin causes an exception error:

This error only pops up for the Phenomenal skin. It sometimes freezes Kodi entirely. Then I have to force close Kodi. Sometimes it doesn't freeze. If i switch to another skin, I have no problems what so ever.

I really love the Phenomenal skin so if anyone can help me get it working, i'd be grateful. I already uninstalled Kodi and reinstalled and the issue already started reoccurring. If it matters, the only add-ons I have is youtube and artwork downloader. All movies are located on an internal harddrive.

Please Help.

Please provide a debug log.

The issue may have been an unsupported sportsdevil add-on. I've since removed it and replaced it and that may have solved the problem. thanks.
(2016-03-12, 23:22)bendetto Wrote:

Please Help.

I had the same problem with the same message and it turned out to be a bad video add-on(redbull tv)

Thanks. I believe mine was caused by an outdated SportsDevil add-on. Seemed to have worked.
(2016-03-13, 09:00)tomer953 Wrote:
(2016-03-13, 00:15)nooryani84 Wrote: Can you add an option to move the menu to the left?

did you saw this:
http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=...pid2278461
?

So sorry, didn't see that! Thank you again Smile
LTR Languages support!
the following parts of the skin is now compatible with LTR Languages:
All skin views
The vertical main menu
Settings, including Skin Settings
Add-on browser and more...
phenomenal skin..Smile
how to rotateHuh
(2016-03-14, 21:12)amsterdamxxx Wrote: phenomenal skin..Smile
how to rotateHuh

What do you mean "rotate" ? The whole LTR vs RTL is in vertical home menu
I want to like this
not possible at the moment. try to get use to it Smile
This skin is amazing. I love how it looks movie and tv show views also video osd is damn good too. Is there any chance to Phenomenal skin get better widgets in future? With posters of recently added movies been always visible and recent added tv show episodes?

Smiliar like this e.g.
Image Image
i'll add it to my to-do list. thx
b.t.w, if any English language user can send me some nice screenshots from his library (upload to imgur.com) - it would be nice.
I want to update the first post to show the LTR layout.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Phenomenal Skin12