TheSportsDB.com (Open Sports Metadata, Artwork and Scores)
The site goes from strength to strength recently, so much so that I haven't bothered updating this thread... Smile

But we have 1 new feature that is particularly useful to Kodi users. Event NFO's!

Its a very simple way to generate a TVshow Kodi nfo file for a sports event. See the below direct link as an initial test:

https://www.thesportsdb.com/nfo.php?id=1091556

Basically any event ID can create the kodi nfo structure.
When scrapping is there a way to grab all the artwork?  I seem to be only getting the thumbnail.  When I manually manage art the thumbnail is the only option. 

I would like to see event posters for UFC.

If it can't be scrapped, would it be possible to zip the artwork for an event and have a link per event?
(2021-06-06, 18:13)htpcmac Wrote: When scrapping is there a way to grab all the artwork?  I seem to be only getting the thumbnail.  When I manually manage art the thumbnail is the only option. 

I would like to see event posters for UFC.

If it can't be scrapped, would it be possible to zip the artwork for an event and have a link per event?

Should be a very easy change on the scraper, but sorry I don't know how to do it.
Hi,

I upgraded from Kodi 18.9 to Kodi 19.3. Have reinstall all of my add-ons. How do I reinstall thesportsdb add-on?
There are various Add-ons based on top of TheSportsDB.

The scraper has a thread in the scraper forums.

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
TheSportsDB.com (Open Sports Metadata, Artwork and Scores)2