• 71(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
Anyone else seeing no recordings when using pvr? I'm using pvr.mythtv. Reverted to 0210 and recordings show up again.
No other skins than Confluente, or it's just me?
Even on Kodi repository there is no skin group under look and feel. Is it normal and will come back later on, or do I have something wrong going on?

Thanks in advance.
No other skins means at this stage, only confluence skin is compatible with these test builds, till the other skin maintainers update their skins.

It'll happen, but there builds are Kodi 17 alpha builds, so give it some time, or politely request the skin maintainers
Media Companion Dev.
Media Companion - Kodi / XBMC - Media Companion
(2016-02-12, 05:00)Passaralho Wrote: No other skins than Confluente, or it's just me?
Even on Kodi repository there is no skin group under look and feel. Is it normal and will come back later on, or do I have something wrong going on?

If you like Aeon MQ (like me :-)), you can use this:
256606 (thread)
(2016-02-12, 02:33)menakite Wrote: Hey, looks like my sdcard is happy again on #0211.
Nothing unusual in dmesg output too.
Many thanks to pelwell!

Thank you menakite, for being an early adopter and giving good feedback when things don't work.
(2016-02-12, 04:28)zaphod24 Wrote: Anyone else seeing no recordings when using pvr? I'm using pvr.mythtv. Reverted to 0210 and recordings show up again.

Can you upload a debug log from #0211? There's two PRs related to recordings in the last build, PR9105 and PR9112, but hopefully there's enough information in a debug lug to narrow it down. If nobody has any ideas I'll drop PR9112 from the next build.
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Am I reading it correctly - the DMA change has been reverted, so 'brcm,pio-limit' needn't be set for sdhost any longer (config.txt)?
Yes, that's correct. The new driver and the DTBs in this release have DMA enabled by default.
Thanks Smile I'll test and see if I spot any regressions (did some sd benches just yesterday).
(2016-02-12, 10:17)Milhouse Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 04:28)zaphod24 Wrote: Anyone else seeing no recordings when using pvr? I'm using pvr.mythtv. Reverted to 0210 and recordings show up again.

Can you upload a debug log from #0211? There's two PRs related to recordings in the last build, PR9105 and PR9112, but hopefully there's enough information in a debug lug to narrow it down. If nobody has any ideas I'll drop PR9112 from the next build.

http://sprunge.us/NAWe

07:56:02 66.490227 T:1963896832 DEBUG: CPVRDirectory::GetDirectory(pvr://recordings/active)

Not sure how it was working before, but normally when I bring up recordings for MythTV I get the options "Default" and "LiveTV". Additionally, I keep having to copy a backup of the .kodi/userdata/Database directory or I loose my custom channel group. The "syncronize channel list with backend" option is not selected. If I don't copy over the database files, any time I reboot it looses my custom group. That's been happening for the last several builds, 0207b is the last one I remember not having the issue.

Debug log after copying a backup of the database files (channel group ok):

http://sprunge.us/VVFa

Debug log after rebooting again (channel group blank):

http://sprunge.us/KiRc

Makes it a difference if you toggle flattened view for recordings?
(2016-02-12, 16:53)ksooo Wrote:

Haven't seen that option before but I'll certainly set it and try tonight. Thanks!
(2016-02-12, 17:06)zaphod24 Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 16:53)ksooo Wrote:

Haven't seen that option before but I'll certainly set it and try tonight. Thanks!

Okay. The option imo is called "group recordings" and can be found in the Confluence sideblade of the recordings window.
(2016-02-12, 17:38)ksooo Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 17:06)zaphod24 Wrote:
(2016-02-12, 16:53)ksooo Wrote: Makes it a difference if you toggle flattened view for recordings?

Okay. The option imo is called "group recordings" and can be found in the Confluence sideblade of the recordings window.

Very good to know!

Any thoughts on the custom channel group no longer having any channels in it after a restart? I can provide the before and after TV29.db if needed.
@zaphod24 should be fixed with https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9117
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6