• 118(current)
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)
(2016-03-25, 02:15)BigTastyBurger Wrote: Just running 0324 now and still has the delayed boot up for me.

Me too. Reverted back to 322.

Wink
Just updated from 322 to 324 and it's booting and working fine!
No hanging or delayed boot for me!
Thanks
I have tested 0324 build with new addon 'fixed'. If you delete Addons22.db it will recreate a new one but all other addons will be disabled, even if no crash occurs. I understand that pvr are disabled by default but disabling all other installed addons, repos and dependecies is annoying when new database is created (when i am testing things i delete db files may times, now i think many testers will not be in the mood to test things since enabling all addons by hand is simply a silly and annoying task). I really do not see the point of this behavior as 'feature' of db22 version. Going back to 0219 build.
Just about to do an update.

If I install 0324 will it have the stuttering or jitter issues because "[linux] Move hotplug checking into its own thread (58c3e8e2)" is not in this build?

Thanks for all the great work.
Since DVBLink PVR addon is in your builds again, I updated from OE 6.0.3 to build #0324

I have several issues so I cant get audio and video settings shown while playing a video. Also I cant select the content of a video file source so I cant create a video database. Music database creation is no problem.
Also I get Error 2: Source not available on Windows Network (SMB) and add Network source isn't accessable

Are this known issues?
(2016-03-25, 08:42)b1m1 Wrote: If I install 0324 will it have the stuttering or jitter issues because "[linux] Move hotplug checking into its own thread (58c3e8e2)" is not in this build?

You need to check more closely. It has been added to XBMC and removed from newclock5. i.e. it has been merged upstream.
(2016-03-25, 11:19)nexusle Wrote: I have several issues so I cant get audio and video settings shown while playing a video. Also I cant select the content of a video file source so I cant create a video database. Music database creation is no problem.
Also I get Error 2: Source not available on Windows Network (SMB) and add Network source isn't accessable

Are you using Estuary as the skin? Other skins may not be compatible with Krypton.
(2016-03-09, 00:41)ViktorM Wrote:
(2016-03-08, 20:09)max30 Wrote: I have a question regarding Transmission client..does it work currently for someone? Thanks.

Yes, version 7.0.0 from the unofficial addons repo works fine. @Milhouse compiled a newer one (I think) but it wasn't working for me.

The version in the unofficial repository does not start up for me (millhouse build #0319)

The Milhouse version http://milhouse.openelec.tv/builds/addon...lhouse.zip starts up but will not load any torrent files.

Nothing unusual in the log files,

Please let me know if you have any luck.
(2016-03-25, 12:47)popcornmix Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 08:42)b1m1 Wrote: If I install 0324 will it have the stuttering or jitter issues because "[linux] Move hotplug checking into its own thread (58c3e8e2)" is not in this build?

You need to check more closely. It has been added to XBMC and removed from newclock5. i.e. it has been merged upstream.

Oh, I see now Smile Thanks.
I am also running #324 and have delayed boot and a whole lot of PVR related messages.
Using #324 on a RPi2, blu-ray iso files from an NFS server are taking +1 minute to start up. Other media players working fine and playing within seconds. Builds from earlier this year (mid-Feb) work fine, Any ideas? Thanks for all the great work.
Note to self : Read thread before updating builds Big Grin
Updated 319 to 324, and presented by the hexagonal screen for around 5 mins.

Booted eventually to the message about starting up a PVR client, never used nor wanted.
It seems that almost all the PVR clients are enabled and disabling each one seems to take forever as it locks up each time for around 5 mins or so after disabling one....

(2016-03-25, 13:45)eenjec Wrote: Using #324 on a RPi2, blu-ray iso files from an NFS server are taking +1 minute to start up. Other media players working fine and playing within seconds. Builds from earlier this year (mid-Feb) work fine, Any ideas? Thanks for all the great work.

Would be useful if you could work backwards and find the build that introduced this. I've not seen this reported.
Suspend temps on rpi3 with a heat sink have dropped from 64 C to 49 C with latest build.
For me build #0319 works best. No shutterings, fast boot and all my addons work.

With builds over #0319 some addons don't work, for example Qoasar (not illegal Smile )
  • 118(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
OpenELEC Testbuilds for RaspberryPi (Kodi 17.0)6