Can´t play correctly scraped TV episodes
(2016-01-07, 15:11)wyild1 Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 10:31)grebus Wrote:
(2016-01-06, 14:48)Prof Yaffle Wrote: So, you're using FTP to the RAR archive of multiple episodes, and that gives you the "Buffering...." message - but navigating to an unrar-ed version and playing the AVI (over SMB/NFS or FTP?) works okay?

If that's the case, I'd immediately point a finger at having to FTP the whole RAR locally so it can be unrar-ed and then the file played... even if FTP allows some progressive playing (e.g. start playing while it's still downloading) for a normal file, I can't see that this would work on an archive, which may well need to be complete before it can be opened.

You've got it wrong. All other shows works rared. I never unrar...
Ok well for the sake of argument...the problem episode, could u unrar it and play it over ftp and see if that resolves your issue? Maybe there is a problem with the rar files..

None of them worked and when I locally unrared on my PC and then unrared and played again it worked. Isn't that strange?
(2016-01-07, 15:18)grebus Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 15:11)wyild1 Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 10:31)grebus Wrote: You've got it wrong. All other shows works rared. I never unrar...
Ok well for the sake of argument...the problem episode, could u unrar it and play it over ftp and see if that resolves your issue? Maybe there is a problem with the rar files..

None of them worked and when I locally unrared on my PC and then unrared and played again it worked. Isn't that strange?

haha all i can do is quote this line from the wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/FTP#Adding_FTP_as_...ce_in_Kodi

Quote:"Keep in mind though, FTP is not made for streaming content, it will act a little different sometimes."

Cheers!
(2016-01-07, 15:21)wyild1 Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 15:18)grebus Wrote:
(2016-01-07, 15:11)wyild1 Wrote: Ok well for the sake of argument...the problem episode, could u unrar it and play it over ftp and see if that resolves your issue? Maybe there is a problem with the rar files..

haha all i can do is quote this line from the wiki: http://kodi.wiki/view/FTP#Adding_FTP_as_...ce_in_Kodi

Quote:"Keep in mind though, FTP is not made for streaming content, it will act a little different sometimes."

Cheers!

Haha. Thanks... I Will reconsider NFS [SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES][SMILING FACE WITH OPEN MOUTH AND SMILING EYES]

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Can´t play correctly scraped TV episodes0