• 105(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Is there any way to install retrospect on a mac OSX kodi 14.2?
I am searching like crazy for 2 days now
Hello, just wondering if there is a list of the Online Channels this Add-on give access too? Thx
(2015-05-27, 15:21)dbz1985 Wrote: Is there any way to install retrospect on a mac OSX kodi 14.2?
I am searching like crazy for 2 days now

install the repository first, then the add-on. See: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/troubl...g/install/

(2015-05-27, 15:38)matrixebiz Wrote: Hello, just wondering if there is a list of the Online Channels this Add-on give access too? Thx

Yes: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/channels/
Quote:Yes: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/channels/
Nice, thanks. Any plans on getting the US/Canada Channels on there?
(2015-05-27, 17:46)matrixebiz Wrote:
Quote:Yes: http://www.rieter.net/content/xot/channels/
Nice, thanks. Any plans on getting the US/Canada Channels on there?

There are always plans Smile If you have suggestions, please let me know. Just drop a link here and if a channel has an Android/iOS app it usually makes thing easier, so also mention that.
Hi
is it possible to add Yle Areena (Finland) and 4od for channel 4 UK?
Hello everybody,

I am currently using several applications to watch online TV: Retrospect to watch the Dutch channels, another app to watch the French channels, and IPTV Simple (with m3u playlist) to watch German and international channels.

Is it possible somehow to access all those channels from ONE programme? For example to access the Retrospect channels via IPTV Simple, or to add my own m3u playlist into Retrospect, or is there maybe another programme which can simply combine all those formats, and where I can create my own channellist?

I hope you understand my question Smile Problem now is that I always have to switch between the different programmes which is a bit ennoying...I would like to create my own channellist under ONE programme.

Thanks in advance !
(2015-06-03, 01:09)dennis2 Wrote: Hello everybody,

I am currently using several applications to watch online TV: Retrospect to watch the Dutch channels, another app to watch the French channels, and IPTV Simple (with m3u playlist) to watch German and international channels.

Is it possible somehow to access all those channels from ONE programme? For example to access the Retrospect channels via IPTV Simple, or to add my own m3u playlist into Retrospect, or is there maybe another programme which can simply combine all those formats, and where I can create my own channellist?

I hope you understand my question Smile Problem now is that I always have to switch between the different programmes which is a bit ennoying...I would like to create my own channellist under ONE programme.

Thanks in advance !

I think there is an add-on that allows you to create custom lists, but I forgot the name. I usually just create Kodi favourites to the add-ons or subfolders from add-ons so I have all in one place. You could add favourites to the Dutch channels and so on.

I could also add the French channels to Retrospect. I was already working on some German ones.
(2015-05-28, 00:27)vovakova Wrote: Hi
is it possible to add Yle Areena (Finland) and 4od for channel 4 UK?

Could you add seperate feature requests for these on the Retrospect Bitbucket issue tracker?
Hi Bas,

Somehow I can't find the 3FM Webstream anymore. I know it was available a few weeks ago but now when I open the addon I see a list of all Uitzendinggemist programmes. I can't move a level up. In other words, the addon seems to be loading only uitzendinggemist.nl and not the folders which contain the live webstreams. Maybe this has something to do with the change to Retrospect? Re-installing the addon did not change anything. Are you familiar with this issue?

Thanks in advance!
(2015-06-10, 16:29)Cyroq Wrote: Hi Bas,

Somehow I can't find the 3FM Webstream anymore. I know it was available a few weeks ago but now when I open the addon I see a list of all Uitzendinggemist programmes. I can't move a level up. In other words, the addon seems to be loading only uitzendinggemist.nl and not the folders which contain the live webstreams. Maybe this has something to do with the change to Retrospect? Re-installing the addon did not change anything. Are you familiar with this issue?

Thanks in advance!

Are you sure you are running Retrospect? Not the other Uitzendinggemist.nl add-on? To verify, go to video add-ons and then select Retrospect.
You're completely right Bas, somehow I only had the Uitzendinggemist addon installed - no idea where XBMC Online TV went. Installed the Retrospect addon and problem solved. Thanks!
Wink 
(2015-06-11, 13:56)Cyroq Wrote: You're completely right Bas, somehow I only had the Uitzendinggemist addon installed - no idea where XBMC Online TV went. Installed the Retrospect addon and problem solved. Thanks!

Good to hear I am beating the competition Big Grin
Any news on when Dumpert works again? I think they might have changed their layout again or something.
(2015-06-13, 13:25)Ballistic Wrote: Any news on when Dumpert works again? I think they might have changed their layout again or something.

If nobody reports that it is broken it an take long. So please report it via a new bug on the Retrospect Bitbucket page: https://bitbucket.org/basrieter/xbmc-online-tv/issues

And please provide all the requested info including the correct logs.
  • 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7