• 48(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Basje Wrote:Ok, I will see if I can reproduce it.

At the moment I am a bit occupied with my 1 week old daughter, so XOT is not my top prio. But when I find a spare minute, I will check it.

Like I said it's just a minor issue, and even if it was a major bug, it's of no priority compared to you newborn, congratulations!

Concerning the graphics, I only agree on the text readability, the interface looks very slick otherwise.

One more minor feature request: on the dumpert pages, you hardcoded page 0-9. It would be nice to start at page 0, and have one+ten pages forward/backward buttons, instead of the page 0-9 index. This is mainly to be able to browse older than page 9.

Again, awesome plugin, use it all the time to watch clips while having a beer with friends on the sofa.
As most of us linux users know, DRM content from RTL gemist does not work properly.
But RTL had recently launched an ipad website, which uses streaming mp4 files! Much better than those drm wmv crap and the good news is that this works like a charm in Linux!
So, would it be possible to add this site (maybe as an extra channel) in Xot? That would be awesome!
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
GrinRoth Wrote:As most of us linux users know, DRM content from RTL gemist does not work properly.
But RTL had recently launched an ipad website, which uses streaming mp4 files! Much better than those drm wmv crap and the good news is that this works like a charm in Linux!
So, would it be possible to add this site (maybe as an extra channel) in Xot? That would be awesome!
That sounds fabulous. I will go and look into it. Do you happen to have an URL?
The URL is http://www.rtl.nl/service/gemist/device/ipad, Hope this will be integrated.
Hey, Basje take a look to this thread.
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161
Waffa Wrote:Hey, Basje take a look to this thread.
http://www.xbmc4xbox.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=161

Ok, you can download the channel (iRTL 4,5,7&8) here: http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/downloa....zip&can=2. Or you can use the auto update feature.
Blush didn't update my xbox lately and don't run that build, but thanks for the update Big Grin
Waffa Wrote:Blush didn't update my xbox lately and don't run that build, but thanks for the update Big Grin
The auto update is part of XOT, not XBMC. See here: http://www.rieter.net/pages/XOT:FAQ#How_...hannels.3F
I know Smile

The link I gave you was for xbox "New build with new features (libRTMP/ffmpeg updates)"

Thought your update was made for that.
Wow, never seen feature requests implemented that fast Basje, thumbs up! Gonna give that a go tomorrow!
Te GEK snelle actie en namens vriendin en collega's erg bedankt !!!
Waffa Wrote:I know Smile

The link I gave you was for xbox "New build with new features (libRTMP/ffmpeg updates)"

Thought your update was made for that.

yep, my bad.
Thanks m8 for the quick update!
Only this time xbmc seems to pause a lot due to buffering... if i let it on pause for a while it plays superb for half a minute or so and then pause again.
But I think this will be fixed in the next xbmc release due to new ffmpeg?

On my Ubuntu desktop the streams work great (also using ffmpeg, but then in firefox) so i don't think you could do anything to fix it.
I'm running XBMC 9.11 camelot stable (no svn atm).
XBMC Main HTPC:
Asrock ION 330 running Openelec 3

XBMC 2:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (Core i7, Hackintosh)

XBMC 3:
XBMC Frodo running on OSX 10.8 (2011 iMac)

Server and TVHeadend backend: Ubuntu 12.04
GrinRoth Wrote:Thanks m8 for the quick update!
Only this time xbmc seems to pause a lot due to buffering... if i let it on pause for a while it plays superb for half a minute or so and then pause again.
But I think this will be fixed in the next xbmc release due to new ffmpeg?

On my Ubuntu desktop the streams work great (also using ffmpeg, but then in firefox) so i don't think you could do anything to fix it.
I'm running XBMC 9.11 camelot stable (no svn atm).

I had similar issues before. Just some hints (may not be applicable, but still):

I noticed I had an unstable wireless connection. It would transfer full-speed for a couple of seconds, then totally nothing for another few seconds, on and off. During the offs, the player would think it needs to buffer the whole damn stream, because otherwise it would never catch up with playback.

Another time, I had been playing around in System->Video and enabled the audio/video synchronization and video/TV refresh rate synchronization stuff. For some reason this totally messed up streaming video, so I disabled one of two, I think the first one, can't remember.
Is there a way to get this working with XBMC Addons?
  • 48(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7