• 55(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Any news about the issue with the Swedish channels stopping after 1-2 minutes?
jolid Wrote:Any news about the issue with the Swedish channels stopping after 1-2 minutes?

Yes, download XOT-Uzg.v3.2.2 and you should be fine.
Basje Wrote:Yes, download XOT-Uzg.v3.2.2 and you should be fine.

Thank you! it works..
Basje, a small "linguistic" update is needed for the Swedish channels (svt/tv3/tv4/tv6 etc). Currently it says "Sända från". It would make more sense if it read "Sändningar från" instead.
wanderer Wrote:Basje, a small "linguistic" update is needed for the Swedish channels (svt/tv3/tv4/tv6 etc). Currently it says "Sända från". It would make more sense if it read "Sändningar från" instead.

Well, as a Dutchman, Swedish is not my best language Laugh I will change it!
Thank you SOOOOOOOOOOOOO much for this update. The swedish channels through Xbmc havn´t worked in linux for so long. Now its over thanks to you Basje. KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK, i love your addon/plugin/script
My 3.2.2 work fine for SVT, but for TV4 it exits the program after 1-3 minutes (tested "Berg flyttar in").

On another example the aTV hangs after the same period and have to be rebooted, "Cirkus Möller".

Any ideas?
djacse Wrote:My 3.2.2 work fine for SVT, but for TV4 it exits the program after 1-3 minutes (tested "Berg flyttar in").

On another example the aTV hangs after the same period and have to be rebooted, "Cirkus Möller".

Any ideas?

I tried and could play the complete episode. I guess aTV does not support the most recent RTMPLib? What version of XBMC are you using? Or did you update the channels manually? Because the 3.2.2 has al the most recent channels with it.
I recently installed the script/addon on a friends computer, but the swedish viasat (tv3, tv6) channels didnt work when used as a plugin, but in script they did.
Only thing that was missing was the subtitles.
Is it possible to get thoose to?
PsychoCheF Wrote:I recently installed the script/addon on a friends computer, but the swedish viasat (tv3, tv6) channels didnt work when used as a plugin, but in script they did.

Could you provide some more info on the versions that you are using on your friends PC? (XBMC, Windows/Linux and XOT).

Subtitles won't work.
Basje Wrote:Could you provide some more info on the versions that you are using on your friends PC? (XBMC, Windows/Linux and XOT).

Subtitles won't work.

Well, now i tried on my own computer, same thing happens.
Im using win 7(x64) latest xbmc beta and xot 3.2.2.
XBMC and XOT fresh installed today.

When using XOT as an add-on, entering TV3 (sweden) i se all shows, i choose a show and then the seasons appear, but here it stops, when i try to choose a season the screen blinks and then still showing the season list.
Same thing happens on all viasat channels; rv3, tv6, tv8 & viasat sport.
The other swedish channels work just fine (sveriges television & tv4)
If i use xot as a script it all works fine.

When browsing shows from TV4 a noticed that not all episodes are visible, compared to whats on their website, tv4play.se
For example its currently 4 episodes of "Halv åtta hos mig" (e31-e34) on their website. In XOT are no episodes availible, only some trailers.
I just guessing that this could have something to that most of the shows on tv4 inly is availible for about seven days.

About the subtitles i'm not sure if you understand what i ment so i try again.
If i watch a (english) episode from the channelwebsite it is a subtitle in the stream
I understand i cant use downloaded subs.

Thank for the best xbmc plug-in ever!
PsychoCheF Wrote:Well, now i tried on my own computer, same When using XOT as an add-on, entering TV3 (sweden) i se all shows, i choose a show and then the seasons appear, but here it stops, when i try to choose a season the screen blinks and then still showing the season list.
Same thing happens on all viasat channels; rv3, tv6, tv8 & viasat sport.
The other swedish channels work just fine (sveriges television & tv4)
If i use xot as a script it all works fine.

Well, you found a very large bug! I fixed it straight away! It will be fixed in 3.2.3. In the mean time, I suggest you use the script version of XOT.

PsychoCheF Wrote:When browsing shows from TV4 a noticed that not all episodes are visible, compared to whats on their website, tv4play.se
For example its currently 4 episodes of "Halv åtta hos mig" (e31-e34) on their website. In XOT are no episodes availible, only some trailers.
I just guessing that this could have something to that most of the shows on tv4 inly is availible for about seven days.

Could you create a bug for this on the XOT googlecode page?

PsychoCheF Wrote:About the subtitles i'm not sure if you understand what i ment so i try again.
If i watch a (english) episode from the channelwebsite it is a subtitle in the stream
I understand i cant use downloaded subs.
XOT just plays the same streams as the website does, so I have no clue why the disappear. Is your screen calibration in XBMC OK or the display mode? Perhaps they disappear at bottom of your screen?
Basje Wrote:Well, you found a very large bug! I fixed it straight away! It will be fixed in 3.2.3. In the mean time, I suggest you use the script version of XOT.

XOT just plays the same streams as the website does, so I have no clue why the disappear. Is your screen calibration in XBMC OK or the display mode? Perhaps they disappear at bottom of your screen?

I can fix the bugreport later this weekend i hope.

About the subs im sure my screen is correct calibrated, i will recheck later just to be extra sure...
PsychoCheF Wrote:I recently installed the script/addon on a friends computer, but the swedish viasat (tv3, tv6) channels didnt work when used as a plugin, but in script they did.

A newbie question, as you have seen in my previous post I have some issues with the swedish channels as well, except for SVT, and running the XOT as a script might be worth a try.

How do I change this, I use aTV, and I run Dharma?

Thanks
Basje Wrote:
Quote:Originally Posted by PsychoCheF View Post
When browsing shows from TV4 a noticed that not all episodes are visible, compared to whats on their website, tv4play.se

Bugreport is done.

Quote:A newbie question, as you have seen in my previous post I have some issues with the swedish channels as well, except for SVT, and running the XOT as a script might be worth a try.

How do I change this, I use aTV, and I run Dharma?

Thanks

Not sure if it works in some other way on atv, but to run as a script you start it from the program section.
  • 55(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7