• 59(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Sigun Wrote:Swedish TV4 is broken from today, shows just "No files" when entering the channel. Has been working fine until today.

Please submit a bug report on the XOT GoogleCode page.

EDIT: they changed site layout, so the channel will need to be updated.
Hi Basje!

I really love your plugin, big thanks for your hard work.

Do you have a timescale on a channel update for Swedish tv4 ? Eek
dobbelina Wrote:Hi Basje!

I really love your plugin, big thanks for your hard work.

Do you have a timescale on a channel update for Swedish tv4 ? Eek

Yes I have: 2 days ago Big Grin

Use the Auto-Update feature (http://www.rieter.net/pages/XOT:FAQ#How_...hannels.3F) from XOT or download it here:

http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/downloa...p&can=2&q=
Thanks Basje !

I forgot the update feature was inside the script version Rolleyes
On the Swedish tv4 channel, every submenu link that contains parts
doesn't work ?
You only hear the "Swooshing sound" when pressing the remote :confused2:
Ex:
"Name_of_Clip" Del 1 (lördag 11 december 2010)
"Name_of_Clip" Del 2 (Söndag 12 december 2010)
"Name_of_Clip" Del 3 (Måndag 13 december 2010)

Like these links

Clips without part name plays fine...

Edit: Seems many of the clips has gone Premium.
You have to pay to whatch these.
TV4 Play Premium lanseras
BugBoy Wrote:I did some searching on my XBMC Live installation and it seems that libmms 0.4-2 is installed. This is the libmms version that is distributed with Ubuntu 10.04 Lucid (XBMC live is based on this version). The newer Maverick version uses libmms 0.6-2, so I will try if I can update libmms to the latest version to find out if this resolves this issue. XBMCFreak released an XBMC live CD based on Maverick, so if it runs correct on that version then it is caused by the old libmms version. Thanks for your support and keep up the good work...

Can you tell me how I, as a complete noob, can upgrade the old libmms in Lucid to the new version without installing Maverick?
Asrock ION 330Ht, Ubuntu Lucid, XBMC Eden final, Lightbox
Zotac Zbox HD-ID11, Ubuntu Ocelot, XBMC Eden final, Xperience1080
dobbelina Wrote:On the Swedish tv4 channel, every submenu link that contains parts
doesn't work ?
You only hear the "Swooshing sound" when pressing the remote :confused2:
Ex:
"Name_of_Clip" Del 1 (lördag 11 december 2010)
"Name_of_Clip" Del 2 (Söndag 12 december 2010)
"Name_of_Clip" Del 3 (Måndag 13 december 2010)

Like these links

Clips without part name plays fine...

Edit: Seems many of the clips has gone Premium.
You have to pay to whatch these.
TV4 Play Premium lanseras

I am working on a new version of XOT with new Swedish channels. Hopefully they will fix this issue.
dormamu Wrote:Can you tell me how I, as a complete noob, can upgrade the old libmms in Lucid to the new version without installing Maverick?

Nope, I am absolutely not into compiling libmms. So you are better of searching these forums for a libmms thread.
dobbelina Wrote:Thanks Basje !

I forgot the update feature was inside the script version Rolleyes

Kind of embarrassing, but I managed to update channels when running XBMC in windows. Now, with my regular linux I cant seem to able to find any usable menu, even in the script version!

Am I stupid?
sandos Wrote:Kind of embarrassing, but I managed to update channels when running XBMC in windows. Now, with my regular linux I cant seem to able to find any usable menu, even in the script version!

Am I stupid?

Should be the same location as Windows. I think the usual keybinding is the 'I' key. Try that one.
Basje Wrote:Yes I have: 2 days ago Big Grin

Use the Auto-Update feature (http://www.rieter.net/pages/XOT:FAQ#How_...hannels.3F) from XOT or download it here:

http://code.google.com/p/xot-uzg/downloa...p&can=2&q=

Can someone help a XBMC noob? I have installed the XOT repository and installed XOT video addon. Now I see that this TV4 update is available..

First of all I cannot understand at all how to use update channels, if even possible through the addon. My screen looks nothing like the screenshots posted on the XOT site. And I do not understand what menu I should find update option under.
Please help...

I also tried by downloading the zip file instead. I put it in my home directory on the xbmc machine and then try to install add on from zip but that fails instantly. What am I doing wrong?
marreboy Wrote:Can someone help a XBMC noob? I have installed the XOT repository and installed XOT video addon. Now I see that this TV4 update is available..

First of all I cannot understand at all how to use update channels, if even possible through the addon. My screen looks nothing like the screenshots posted on the XOT site. And I do not understand what menu I should find update option under.
Please help...

I also tried by downloading the zip file instead. I put it in my home directory on the xbmc machine and then try to install add on from zip but that fails instantly. What am I doing wrong?

Start the script in programs.
jolid Wrote:Start the script in programs.

Thanks, that worked.. Did not even know that I could access the XOT addon through programs before. Looks a lot better when used this way. And the update thingie worked like a charm. Big Grin
I'am running XBMC on a ATV2. I've installed the XOT-UZG plugin. The problem is that I only see dutch channels (+ freecaster and quicksilver). Even though I have toggled "swedish channels" in settings they don't show up.
Does anyone have an idea why?
olee Wrote:I'am running XBMC on a ATV2. I've installed the XOT-UZG plugin. The problem is that I only see dutch channels (+ freecaster and quicksilver). Even though I have toggled "swedish channels" in settings they don't show up.
Does anyone have an idea why?

I am having the same problems on my ATV gen I.
Pls post here if you find a solution.
  • 59(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7