• 69(current)
Release Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On
Basje Wrote:The Tail part is not mine! It's a file in the .xbmc\addons\net.rieter.xot folder.
[email]xbmc@XBMCLive:~/.xbmc/addons/net.rieter.xot[/email]$ tail -f uzgPlugin.log
That's exactly the command I executed. I'll try to get a full one later.

EDIT: tried to get a new log, but this is really all I get: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=1demm5zx

Basje Wrote:EDIT: What Live version (that normally is in the top of the logfile)? For iRTL you need a very recent one?
Latest, I think? System info says:

XBMC 10.1 Git:Unknown (Compiled: Mar 9 2011)

Found this also:
Code:
17:48:43 T:3053811584 M:1954148352  NOTICE: Starting XBMC, Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS - XBMCLive, 2.6.32-29-generic i686). Built on Mar  9 2011 (Git:Unknown)
StrikerNL Wrote:[email]xbmc@XBMCLive:~/.xbmc/addons/net.rieter.xot[/email]$ tail -f uzgPlugin.log
That's exactly the command I executed. I'll try to get a full one later.

EDIT: tried to get a new log, but this is really all I get: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=1demm5zx

Latest, I think? System info says:

XBMC 10.1 Git:Unknown (Compiled: Mar 9 2011)

Found this also:
Code:
17:48:43 T:3053811584 M:1954148352  NOTICE: Starting XBMC, Platform: Linux (Ubuntu 10.04.2 LTS - XBMCLive, 2.6.32-29-generic i686). Built on Mar  9 2011 (Git:Unknown)
Ok, two things:

1. Your XBMC Live to tool old. You should use a more recent nightly build
  2. For the log: XOT as a Program and get the uzg.log file.
Basje Wrote:Ok, two things:

1. Your XBMC Live to tool old. You should use a more recent nightly build
  2. For the log: XOT as a Program and get the uzg.log file.

Understood. I'll try to update it in the near future when I have some time, and try it again. Thanks!
StrikerNL Wrote:Understood. I'll try to update it in the near future when I have some time, and try it again. Thanks!
Ok, there was an issue with logging under Linux (a Python bug actually). I added a work around in the next XOT version. Sorry for that.
HI,

I installed the Xot-Uzg plugin under XBMC 10.1 on a Windows 7 64-bit machine. For some reason, it installs but doesn't work. It appears under Video - Video add-ons; when I click it it says "map laden, 0 items ontvangen" and that's it. What did I do wrong?
Thanks for helping me out!
Toeter Wrote:HI,

I installed the Xot-Uzg plugin under XBMC 10.1 on a Windows 7 64-bit machine. For some reason, it installs but doesn't work. It appears under Video - Video add-ons; when I click it it says "map laden, 0 items ontvangen" and that's it. What did I do wrong?
Thanks for helping me out!

Please post a complete xbmc.log and uzgplugin.log on pastebin.ca (and after trying XOT under program's an uzg.log). That way I can see what is going on.

And how did you install XOT?
Just a question: Is XOT known to work on recent git versions of xbmc? Last few weeks it has completely refused to show any program lists at all, in fact it hangs entire xbmc when trying.

Just wanted to know if this is anything well known, if not I'll of course provide more info and logs...

/Daniel
Daniel Malmgren Wrote:Just a question: Is XOT known to work on recent git versions of xbmc? Last few weeks it has completely refused to show any program lists at all, in fact it hangs entire xbmc when trying.

Just wanted to know if this is anything well known, if not I'll of course provide more info and logs...

/Daniel

I use GIT builds myself to test and develop XOT. So it should work. I will do a new builds and see. Could you post an uzg.log and xbmc.log on pastbin.ca?
Daniel Malmgren Wrote:Just a question: Is XOT known to work on recent git versions of xbmc? Last few weeks it has completely refused to show any program lists at all, in fact it hangs entire xbmc when trying.

/Daniel

Just did a build on Windows and that works fine. Got a recent GIT version on Linux. No issues. So to see what is wrong I really need a complete xbmc.log and uzgplugin.log on pastebin.ca (and after trying XOT under program's an uzg.log). That way I can see what is going on.
Basje Wrote:Just did a build on Windows and that works fine. Got a recent GIT version on Linux. No issues. So to see what is wrong I really need a complete xbmc.log and uzgplugin.log on pastebin.ca (and after trying XOT under program's an uzg.log). That way I can see what is going on.

Ok. I will try to describe exactly what happens (I've tried quite some times with exactly same result now):

First when I start xot after having booted my htpc I get to the usual list of providers but I can't do anything at all (no provider is highlighted). This run produces two logfiles, one uzgPlugin.log and one uzgPlugin.old.log (I cleared the directory for logs in before, so I know both were created at the same run).

If I after this exit back to xbmc main menu and start xot again I get another behaviour. Now I can step up and down to choose a provider. When I choose one it starts loading, but hangs before the list of programs comes up, and now xbmc is completely frozen, I have to reboot the htpc. This produces another uzgPlugin.log.

I have only swedish channels enabled. I mostly use this for svt, but I've tried others as well with the same result.

Hope this is of any use to you Confused

/Daniel

edit: Changed links above to use pastebin.com instead since pastebin.ca seems to be down for the moment
Daniel Malmgren Wrote:Ok. I will try to describe exactly what happens (I've tried quite some times with exactly same result now):

First when I start xot after having booted my htpc I get to the usual list of providers but I can't do anything at all (no provider is highlighted). This run produces two logfiles, one uzgPlugin.log and one uzgPlugin.old.log (I cleared the directory for logs in before, so I know both were created at the same run).

If I after this exit back to xbmc main menu and start xot again I get another behaviour. Now I can step up and down to choose a provider. When I choose one it starts loading, but hangs before the list of programs comes up, and now xbmc is completely frozen, I have to reboot the htpc. This produces another uzgPlugin.log.

I have only swedish channels enabled. I mostly use this for svt, but I've tried others as well with the same result.

Hope this is of any use to you Confused

/Daniel
Pastebin.ca seems to be having issues. Could you repost them on pastebin.com?
Basje Wrote:Pastebin.ca seems to be having issues. Could you repost them on pastebin.com?

...and that's not the only thing that is not going my way today. Damn.

Well, I edited my post above with urlConfused to repasted logs on pastebin.com instead.

/Daniel
Basje Wrote:Pastebin.ca seems to be having issues. Could you repost them on pastebin.com?

I just updated my Windows, Linux x64 and Linux (Live) x86 XBMC installations to the most recent nighlty and all seem to work fine.

Do you have an xbmc.log for me (on pastebin.com)?
Basje Wrote:Do you have an xbmc.log for me (on pastebin.com)?

See my above post. I edited the links in the original post, they all point to pastebin.com now.

/Daniel
Daniel Malmgren Wrote:See my above post. I edited the links in the original post, they all point to pastebin.com now.

/Daniel

I did see that. But could you add an xbmc.log? the XOT logs all seem to be OK.
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Retrospect v5.5.x Video Add-On7