• 76(current)
Mod Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]
(2017-01-02, 04:24)hdmkv Wrote:
(2017-01-01, 17:52)hdmkv Wrote: I'm still using the Jarvis version (as I need SPMC) off the Emby repo... is there a way to disable the AZ splash screen? Thanks.
Answering my own question... just need to edit Startup.xml.

What did you have to change in the file?
Is there an update on this matter.... really looking forward to see the new skin here... :-)
Is there a way to get the widget to look like the one from the original like movies in theaters in a small box in the corner instead of above the section list
I get some dependencies message when i try to install it on SPMC
Would help if you gave a bit more details other than a vague "dependencies message ... SPMC"

What is the dependency error, and what version of KODI is the version of SMPC you're running on?
This mod, which looks like it's dead BTW, (nothing from GuardianHope in months) will not run on kodi 18 (leia)
I finally got around to updating my media players to Kodi/SPMC 17 and this skin.... I couldn't find the option "Replace widget fanart with slideshow" in the v17 version of the skin.

If the above post is correct, the skin is dead, that's a huge shame; best looking skin out there by a LONG LONG way.
Hi

I had a toolbox script error when i try to change background opacity.

Suggestions ?
hi is the new update ready yet?
(2017-11-22, 02:48)popeye2468 Wrote: hi is the new update ready yet?
 It's unlikely there will be an update. 
The dev hasn't been online since 2017-06-17.
And his githubhasn't been active since January. 
It's safe to say this mod is pretty much dead.
(2017-11-23, 14:13)lusephur Wrote:
(2017-11-22, 02:48)popeye2468 Wrote: hi is the new update ready yet?
 It's unlikely there will be an update. 
The dev hasn't been online since 2017-06-17.
And his githubhasn't been active since January. 
It's safe to say this mod is pretty much dead. 

that's sad
And So Begins the Revival...
Arctic Zephyr: For Another Age

For Kodi Krypton
@lusephur was right, there was no intention to update this theme ever again. Since the advent of Emby apps on Samsung 4K UHD Curved TVs I stopped using Kodi completely. In fact, it hasn't been installed on any of my systems in a long time. But Kodi has a few features in relation to iOS that just don't exist with Emby and so begins a new era of Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes - this time as "Arctic Zephyr: For Another Age."

Admittedly, there are a lot of other development projects going on right now which means AZ:FA2 will be a little slower out of the gate - especially since it's been a while since I've done Kodi skin coding. Anyone willing to help is welcome to jump aboard. I will be opening up a bunch of collaboration stuff.

This is coming out of the blue and that's because it's coming out of the blue for me as well. As soon as a super early working version of For Another Age is ready, it will be released.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
Great news! Do you have any screenshots? Will be Kodi Leia in the Future supported?
(2018-05-24, 18:08)Cyku007 Wrote: Great news! Do you have any screenshots? Will be Kodi Leia in the Future supported?
 @Cyku007 Yes; when I wrote that yesterday I blindly put "Krypton" but I meant whatever the latest version of Kodi happens to be which sounds like is Leia. Unlike From Ashes, For Another Age is something I must stress will be done at a pace that I am comfortable with versus what started giving From Ashes problems: trying to please everyone.

Right now there are no screenshots because I literally decided to restart this project a few days ago. It is also very unlikely that any "preview" versions will be released so every release will be - well, a release version. Preview versions didn't fair to well with From Ashes.
Arctic Zephyr: From Ashes
The New Arctic Zephyr: Exploded Experience for Kodi Jarvis
Arctic Zephyr: Generations - Coming Soon
Ok i am very excited!!! I’m using artic zephyr since I started to use Kodi. If you are open for any suggestions, please let me know. I have some ideas in my mind, but I have never code before.
Need help plesse: When I try to assign a widget from smart widgets or widget with a plus symbol next to them. The skin setup hangs/locks/unresponsive.

I see a message saying "getting directory listing..." and then that's it...it doesn't seem to have crashed completery but I can't back out from that window..

This actually happens on another skins such as Unity skin, so I'm guessing it's not directly linked to an issue with this skin but a common / shared system file issue.

Anybody got any ideas on what could cause this and suggest things to try...maybe settings to tweak or other modifications to get this working.ImageImage
  • 76(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Arctic Zephyr: Generations (Jarvis / Leia) [3.4.70 / Coming Soon]7