• 99(current)
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2017-06-05, 04:52)bogchop Wrote: Black tape doesn't help when the case is clear, haha! Didn't have the issue with my Pi, didn't think it'd be the case with the odroid but I was wrong Laugh
Ssh this or put it in your autostart.sh:

Code:
echo none > /sys/class/leds/blue\:heartbeat/trigger
It will disable your blue led flashing.

As far as I know wrxtasys builds always disabled the blue led.
Thanks guys, that worked a treat. Added that to my autostart.sh file, and now I can leave the unit on and not have that blue led lightshow whilst I sleep!

Cheers Big Grin
now just need blutack over the bright yellow ethernet port light.
Intel Core i5-11500, ASRock B560M-ITX/ac, 240GB SSD + 4TB  Western Digital Blue, Arch Linux, mythtv 31+fixes + TBS 6205 QUAD FREEVIEW DVB-T2
Any chance of a LE 8.0.2 / Kodi 17.3 nougat build?
on Krypton 11 fresh install i install keymap editor and open it and it says failed to open keymap config?
What is Krypton 11?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
https://github.com/Raybuntu/LibreELEC.tv/releases raybuntu krypton 11
I see, how about a debug log (wiki)?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
i solved it there was simply a empty keymap in userdata i erased it and reinstalled, then it worked
Can I install OSMC with this magnificent device?
OSMC currently supports the Raspberry Pi, Vero, and Apple TV

per https://osmc.tv/download/
@wrxtasy I wonder which one is the latest and best build (Nougat?) at the moment? May I suggest to put your builds with some changelog and description to the first posts of the thread that we can more easily track your great work? I think this would help a lot. Excellent work btw, many thanks!

Tapatalkkal küldve az én E5823 eszközömről
Just installed wrxtasy-raybuntu-media_build 8.0 and got strange problem; all 5.1 audio flac-files output as stereo. I haven't had any problem with these earlier. I've doublechecked my sound settings, but everything seems to be OK. Any ideas?
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
With LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.0.1.Audio.fixes sound works just fine. I don't understand that Kodi wiki recommends that media build which has got so serious fault. For me playback of multichannel flac-files is maybe the most important use of Kodi because I've ripped my DVDA and SACD -collection to HDD and I don't even have disc player anymore.
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
Wiki needs updating I suspect and the old Media_Build edition needs an update as well. Will get to it soon. Wink

• 99(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610