• 100(current)
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
Excellent!
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
@wrxtasy Sorry for asking again, but which is the lates and best version you have? Thanks

Tapatalkkal küldve az én E5823 eszközömről
(2017-06-05, 08:42)infinity85 Wrote:
(2017-06-05, 04:52)bogchop Wrote: Black tape doesn't help when the case is clear, haha! Didn't have the issue with my Pi, didn't think it'd be the case with the odroid but I was wrong Laugh
Ssh this or put it in your autostart.sh:

Code:
echo none > /sys/class/leds/blue\:heartbeat/trigger
It will disable your blue led flashing.

As far as I know wrxtasys builds always disabled the blue led.

Really dumb question... not very good at CLI. After entering the above command to stop the blinking blue light, how do I save it to file? I restarted my oDroid and the light is flashing again;
Put it in a file called /storage/.config/autostart.sh
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Code:
echo "echo none > /sys/class/leds/blue\:heartbeat/trigger" >> /storage/.config/autostart.sh
Smile

(2017-06-27, 18:35)wrxtasy Wrote: Wiki needs updating I suspect and the old Media_Build edition needs an update as well. Will get to it soon. Wink

Rolleyes

Just waiting...
for Odroid c2 which is best build for upscaling? my collection is 1080p rips i did myself of movies which build for the c2 is best for doing that? i just got a 4k tv so just wondering... thanks
(2017-07-16, 06:12)leo5111 Wrote: for Odroid c2 which is best build for upscaling? my collection is 1080p rips i did myself of movies which build for the c2 is best for doing that? i just got a 4k tv so just wondering... thanks

The upscaling in your TV is likely to be better than the upscaling in the ODroid. It is possible to run the ODroid so that it only outputs UHD/4K content at 4K, with other content output at 1080p for the TV to scale.

Personally - if I'm watching 720p content for any length of time and it's good quality, I switch to 720p output manually so that the TV does a 720p to 2160p convert, rather than having a 720p to 1080p scale in the C2 and another scale from 1080p to 2160p in the TV (double scaling clearly introduces more artefacts)
Yes - the LibreELEC Kodi golden rule is:

LE Kodi will only Auto switch resolutions Upwards depending on the resolution of the video content source.

ie. LE Kodi GUI system Resolution 720p then:

720p content output @ 720p > 4K TV uses it high quality upscaling Hardware to do 720 > (4K)2160p upscaling - what @noggin is using.

1080p content output @ 1080p (auto resolution switch occurs) > 4K TV uses it high quality upscaling Hardware to do 1080p > 2160p upscaling

2160p content output @ 2160p (auto resolution switch occurs) > 4K TV does not need to upscale anything.

LE Kodi GUI system Resolution 1080p then:

720p content Hardware upscaled by C2 to 1080p > 4K TV uses it high quality upscaling Hardware to do 1080p > 2160p upscaling

1080p content output @ 1080p > 4K TV uses it high quality upscaling Hardware to do 1080p > 2160p upscaling

2160p content output @ 2160p (auto resolution switch occurs) > 4K TV does not need to upscale anything.

Suddenly C2 doesn't output anything on hdmi, no sound, no picture. SSH to box works fine, so it's up.

How to troubleshoot / fix? Wouldn't want to reinstall from scratch just now. Sad

EDIT: LOG: https://pastebin.com/phL772uF
OK, it guess C2 was just overheating. After some time without power cured this problem. Just taking out power for a couple of seconds wasn't enough.

I just thought C2 runs very hot, and now it seems that it's causing trouble to keep it on 24/7.
Hello
I have the problem that if I read my movie folder with Kodi I found two hundred movies. If I want to play two days later a Movie he said me the network doesnt Exit.Then i must clean the Bibliothek and Read the movie Folder again.Then Work the Movies. But the network exist all the time
Sorry Kevin but what does this have to do with the C2?
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Hello, I have issues with the audio passthrough, I cannot get the surround sound to work. I have got the following hardware:

Odroid C2 with Libreelec 8.0.2 (Kodi 17.3 Git 147cec4)
LG OLED65B6V
Denon AVR-2113

Here is the debug log when I try to play a movie vith DTS sound. I know that the file is working properly. I have read alot on forums and I have disabled "sync playback to display"

http://paste.ubuntu.com/25180207/

Appriciate the help.
Ensure AVR is switched on before the C2, then....

Start Audio setup again from scratch

• 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610