• 105(current)
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
Sorry for my ignorance but how did I add the line to the boot.ini file?
I haven’t been able to find it.
I thought I could just change it in nano through ssh but like I said I can’t find the file.
Thanks
Justin
Its in /flash/
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Connect your card via card reader to your pc. Edit boot.ini using notepad++, make changes and save.
Done [emoji3]

Wysłane z mojego VTR-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka
pX
(2017-12-10, 12:38)pajretX Wrote: Connect your card via card reader to your pc. Edit boot.ini using notepad++, make changes and save.
Done [emoji3]

I'd rather not have to pull it apart if I ca avoid it (emmc memory in a case etc etc).
I found it ok, but I keep getting read only permission errors. I have tried editing in Nano, uploading with Filezilla. I tried changing permissions but they didn't work.
Any other suggestions.
Thanks
Justin
(2017-12-10, 22:37)Ja4220 Wrote:
(2017-12-10, 12:38)pajretX Wrote: Connect your card via card reader to your pc. Edit boot.ini using notepad++, make changes and save.
Done [emoji3]

I'd rather not have to pull it apart if I ca avoid it (emmc memory in a case etc etc).
I found it ok, but I keep getting read only permission errors. I have tried editing in Nano, uploading with Filezilla. I tried changing permissions but they didn't work.
Any other suggestions.
Thanks
Justin 
In that case:
mount -o remount,rw /flash
nano /flash/boot.ini

do your magic and make your changes
save the file

mount -o remount,ro /flash
reboot
pX
(2017-12-10, 23:04)pajretX Wrote:
(2017-12-10, 22:37)Ja4220 Wrote:
Done [emoji3]

Any other suggestions.
Thanks
Justin 
In that case:
mount -o remount,rw /flash
nano /flash/boot.ini

do your magic and make your changes
save the file

mount -o remount,ro /flash
reboot

That seems to have done the trick!
Thanks
Currently, im using LE 8.2.1, but im not able to play Atmos files (dts:x is ok).

what am i doing wrong? all pass options are enabled.

Or Is there a specific build for atmos support?
I have been having a few lock ups since applying the over clocks. I thought it might be temp related (have it in a case) but I just checked after the last lock up and it was 62 so in the same range as Wrxtasy. 
Anyway I have reversed the cpu over clock easy enough but not sure what to change to reverse the GPU overclock?
This was the original code I used, I just can't see what to change
Code:
echo "echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq" >> /storage/.config/autostart.sh"

Thanks in advance.
Edit /storage/.config/autostart.sh using nano and remove the line about gpu...
Save and reboot
pX
Thanks for that
Thank you for all your hard-work wrxtasy. I have been using your builds for almost 2 years now since I 1st got my Odroid C2. I was previously only able to oc to 1680GHz but now with the voltage tweak I have been running 1752GHz for past 3 days stable on my 2 Odroids. I was able to run 1104GHz ram and have been doing so for several months now with no stability issues or crashes. Now with bumping the GPU up to 792MHz, It truly feels like I have a whole new device with how snappy it has become. I felt like I just got a new Christmas present with the latest build Smile  I couldn't be happier and consider it the best media player to date with the size/price point for a pure Kodi device. I look forward to your future work and you are truly are a great asset to the community! Happy Holidays & New Year!

PS.. I had to add an extra " in order to get the GPU OC to work, It would just put me at the command prompt with > . Hopefully this helps other newbie linux users
Code:
echo "echo 5 > /sys/class/mpgpu/cur_freq" >> "/storage/.config/autostart.sh"
I still haven't tried to oc my C2 with wrxtasy's latest build yet, but I feel I need to join Chill in thanking him for all his hard work in the past years as well. Happy holidays to everyone out here and wrxtasy in particular, and here's looking forward to a bright future for Kodi/LE and the Odroid C2 ^^
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
Hello wrxtasy

I've been using a LibreELEC Krypton 64bit kernel 32bit libs build created by Raybuntu, can I just pop your build into the update folder and reboot or do I need to do anything else?

Thanks
@wrxtasy
 I have been using your LibreELEC 8.0 - Krypton final - media build edition - 32bit for quite some time now and I am very happy with it. 

I want to upgrade to your latest 64bit build now. Is there any way to do the update without having to reinstall everything from scratch?
If what I am saying doesn't make sense, I do apologise as I am a bit new at this
Thanx. Fellas for all the kind comments. Appreciated. Smile

To change between 32bit LibreELEC builds and 64bit LE builds you do this before a .tar update:

SSH login, (password is le for my releases)

Code:
touch /storage/.update/.nocompat

There may be some incompatible Addon messages pop up, simply uninstall such Addons and reinstall. All current settings will be retained.

• 105(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610