• 110(current)
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $46
(2018-04-05, 15:26)mika91 Wrote:
(2018-04-05, 15:22)wrxtasy Wrote: The LE C2 .img.gz from THIS post has all the latest AML Krypton patches
Thank you very much.
Is it an update (over an official LE image) or a full image?
A straight update from official LE 64bit image.
aarch64 in the filename = 64bit versions.

Wouldn't that be a downgrade, though? Current LE official build is 8.2.4.
ODROID C2 eMMC 16GB | LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.arm-9.0.2 + fTV | Logitech Harmony Elite remote | LG 55EG910V
(2018-04-05, 15:22)wrxtasy Wrote: The LE C2 .img.gz from THIS post has all the latest AML Krypton patches
Hey wrx,
This download is failing a CRC check when unzipping.  Can you check it?  Thanks for your continued support for the C2!  It's much appreciated.
Hi, yes you are correct. Not sure what has happened there.

I checked a locally archived version and re-upped it (ignore the incorrect version numbers it's LE 8.2.4 underneath).
Lets try this again:

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.2.2-NR-LFE-SUSPEND.img.gz

W.

Quote:Hi, yes you are correct. Not sure what has happened there.

I checked a locally archived version and re-upped it (ignore the incorrect version numbers it's LE 8.2.4 underneath).
Lets try this again:

LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.2.2-NR-LFE-SUSPEND.img.gz

W.
Hi,

Any chance you could link to the .tar too?

Cheers
Z.
Just drop in the .img.gz into the Update folder - it will auto update the same as the .tar

Quote:Just drop in the .img.gz into the Update folder - it will auto update the same as the .tar
Oh - thanks! Didn't know that!!

Z.
(2016-09-06, 13:45)wrxtasy Wrote: Yes.

I'm using TvHeadend 4.0.9 for testing DVB-T/T2/C on the Play2, with WeTek modded and supplied Firmware for LibreELEC.
Its a Sony CXD2837 T/T2/C single tuner.

Two demodulators show up in TvHeadend:
DVB-C #0
DVB-T #0

From there it just the standard TvHeadend configuration you would use with any DVB Tuner.
I see no difference with TvHeadend on the Play2, to using any other tuner with TvHeadend and LibreELEC.
 Hi,

I bought a usb tuner that comes with that chip.
I have a KII Pro running Libreelec with TVHeadend but it cannot find the tuner.
Did yours work straight away, or did you need to compile some specific driver for it?

Thank's
(2018-04-21, 00:18)mama_mia Wrote:
(2016-09-06, 13:45)wrxtasy Wrote: Yes.

I'm using TvHeadend 4.0.9 for testing DVB-T/T2/C on the Play2, with WeTek modded and supplied Firmware for LibreELEC.
Its a Sony CXD2837 T/T2/C single tuner.

Two demodulators show up in TvHeadend:
DVB-C #0
DVB-T #0

From there it just the standard TvHeadend configuration you would use with any DVB Tuner.
I see no difference with TvHeadend on the Play2, to using any other tuner with TvHeadend and LibreELEC.
 Hi,

I bought a usb tuner that comes with that chip.
I have a KII Pro running Libreelec with TVHeadend but it cannot find the tuner.
Did yours work straight away, or did you need to compile some specific driver for it?

Thank's   
Sometimes you have to install firmware for certain USB sticks - though in my experience LibreElec is pretty good in this regard.  (a 'dmesg | grep dvb' or similar will often show you if firmware has been loaded effectively usually)

Also worth knowing CvH's builds include an option to install specific DVB drivers for Hauppauge (which enables the WinTV Dual HD to run as a dual DVB-T2 device) or Crazy Cat's TBS drivers (as they aren't all in standard builds)
I'm running wrxtasy-raybuntu-media_build version 8.0 and I guess it's not possible to autoupdate to this LibreELEC-Odroid_C2.aarch64-8.2.2-NR-LFE-SUSPEND.img. I get an error that it's not compatible with C2. So just clean install?
Odroid C2 running CoreElec
And is there any way to do fresh install on emmc if I've lost my emmc-reader? Sad
(2018-04-23, 09:36)BoxFreak Wrote: And is there any way to do fresh install on emmc if I've lost my emmc-reader? Sad
I don't think so, but if you are running LibreELEC you can do a hard reset and then install the version you want, and it will be just like a fresh install.
If I have helped you or increased your knowledge, click the 'thumbs up' button to give thanks :) (People with less than 20 posts won't see the "thumbs up" button.)
Any idea where to get that reader without massive shipping costs? Every place it seems that it costs over 20€ to ship that bloody thing.

And I'm 100% sure if I pay a lot, then I'll find that lost reader right away after the new one has arrived. Big Grin
Hi wrxtazy,

Any recommands about kodi settings for best pictures quality on 1080p TV with SD or 720p materials?
The image is notably better with my rpi (Mitchell Netravali upscaling I guess) compared to the OC2 with default settings.

Can I use bi-cubic or lanczos3 upscaling with OC2 (and yadif deinterlacing) ?
Need hardware or software decoder?

Thanks
I’ve got a resolution down switching patch that I have been testing so 720 content will be output at a 720p resolution.

It also includes a Kodi settings adjustable switch. Will be in the next release real soon.

You cannot use Bicubic or lanczos3, not enough CPU ponies on AMLogic devices.

• 110(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
ODROID C2 S905 2GB RAM HDMI 2.0 $4610