• 15(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2018-01-06, 05:56)rmrector Wrote: Well... I may change my mind about adding extrafanart. We do need a replacement for Artwork Downloader, or at the very least a patch for the API keys, and I think Artwork Beef is in better shape. Since I've done very little to pitch my multiple fanart changes to skin designers in the past nearly two years I suppose I can spare the 20 lines of code for an option to save multiple fanart to extrafanart so that they both work.
@rmrector You are absolutely right - Artwork Beef is in much better shape, but until skinners start to widely adopt it, we - the users will appreciate it if we could use Artwork Beef with our favorite skins. Especially, if it will take you only 20 lines of code to spare ;)
@rmrector please check your messages, THX
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Hi

Was using artwork downloader previously and had all artwork stored locally via ember. Started using artwork beef and it seemed to remove all the local images I had.

I started fresh and used beef to remove all the images except poster and fanart and downloaded all of them again. Now just wondering how I can download them remote images locally as when using the option download existing remote images, it gives me an error of couldnt save image to file
@Guilouz plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&&arttype=artist.fanart will be the necessary syntax, but it doesn't work right now, for the same reason that clearlogo doesn't work (the only artist artwork included when listing albums/songs is exactly "fanart"). Dave is aware of this issue and is working on it, as noted. `smartseries` will also work. To use the plugin for Player.Art you will need to use the arbitrary images plugin path. Use $INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart)] and $INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart1)] and so on to fill it. The other option is to display them without a plugin and fill it with Player.Art(artist.fanart). However, both of these will show only the main fanart right now, because of the noted issues.

@elnino-1900 Does Kodi have permission to create and modify files on the file system and network share? It must. Otherwise I will need a debug log; turn on debug logging and restart, try changing just one artwork for one or two movies/TV shows to recreate the error, then turn off debug logging and post the results.
(2018-01-08, 00:50)rmrector Wrote: @Guilouz plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/listitem/?refresh=$INFO[ListItem.DBID]&&arttype=artist.fanart will be the necessary syntax, but it doesn't work right now, for the same reason that clearlogo doesn't work (the only artist artwork included when listing albums/songs is exactly "fanart"). Dave is aware of this issue and is working on it, as noted. `smartseries` will also work. To use the plugin for Player.Art you will need to use the arbitrary images plugin path. Use $INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart)] and $INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart1)] and so on to fill it. The other option is to display them without a plugin and fill it with Player.Art(artist.fanart). However, both of these will show only the main fanart right now, because of the noted issues.

@elnino-1900 Does Kodi have permission to create and modify files on the file system and network share? It must. Otherwise I will need a debug log; turn on debug logging and restart, try changing just one artwork for one or two movies/TV shows to recreate the error, then turn off debug logging and post the results.
 Just try to use : 
Code:
plugin://script.artwork.helper/multiimage/?image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart)]&&image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart1)]&&image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart2)]&&image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart3)]&&image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart4)]&&image=$INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart5)]

Only first $INFO[Player.Art(artist.fanart)] is working, others not working.
 Estuary MOD V2 
Version 0.15.0 has been posted. New features are options to save additional fanart to the "extrafanart" directory rather than the name Kodi would use for export, and an option to move replaced/deselected artwork to Kodi's temp directory. Finally it includes a fix for the new music library support, when automatically processing a single artist or album it didn't properly limit the songs to just that artist/album.

@Guilouz Yes, I know, and it is being worked on, as I keep saying. This is all the same problem. Only the one single exact "fanart" image is available.
(2018-01-10, 07:21)rmrector Wrote: Version 0.15.0 has been posted. New features are options to save additional fanart to the "extrafanart" directory rather than the name Kodi would use for export, and an option to move replaced/deselected artwork to Kodi's temp directory. Finally it includes a fix for the new music library support, when automatically processing a single artist or album it didn't properly limit the songs to just that artist/album.
 @rmrector Thanks for the efforts, but extrafanart subfolder should contain only the fanart1, fanart2, etc. and poster, logo, etc. should be in the main movie folder - This is how Artwork Downloader was handling them. Now, the background cycles all these images (although, I see you prefixed them with "-")..
Yeah, I was about due for a silly mistake. I'll have a fix for that later today.

Edit: And 0.15.1 is out with a fix for this. With the 'extrafanart' option most artwork (including the main "fanart") will still be next to the media, but additional fanart will be saved to the extrafanart directory.
Quote:I don't really have music videos in my library. 
I also update to the latest nightly quite often with no luck.

@kardesken That does kinda sound like something funkier than usual. I added the possible fix anyway (it is more correct), and a quick extra debug log if it still happens with a fresh start.

So it turns out I did have a folder in my library that was set to music videos (concerts)..  Blush
I updated to newest Leia and your addon, but still I got the error.

Now I've removed the folder, and Artwork Beef is working again!

I'm Happy :-)
Hello,

Since these two versions, 0.15.0 and 0.15.1 the automatic search for new videos does not launch anymore.

Thank you

---------------------
edit:

Small mistake on my part.

When doing a source scan it works well and the search starts automatically.
On the other hand if one adds a video manually from a source not to scan all the sources, the automatic search does not launch it anymore, whereas previously it was functional.
Same thing if we update the information sheet of a film, in the previous versions the search this launched automatically after updating the information of the film.

Thank you
Is there a setting somewhere I'm missing that sets the number of images to download?  Thanks
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi rmrector,

Is this PR : https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/13352 will be fix all issues with music artworks ?
 Estuary MOD V2 
@Guilouz Yup! I headed here to let you know the PR was submitted, and Dave made a test build available. Here is a win32 build, or start at the test-build directory and find the platform you need, then pick the one with "PR13352-merge" in the name. In addition to including all artwork, it also gives you access to all artist and album artist artwork from albums and songs, when there are more than one, such as a duet. The first artist artwork is available as "ListItem.Art(artist.clearlogo)", and the second as "ListItem.Art(artist1.clearlogo)", the third "ListItem.Art(artist2.clearlogo)", and so on. The same goes for "Art(albumartist.clearlogo)", "Art(albumartist1.clearlogo)", and so on. Sorry about the miscommunication before, I do appreciate you implementing this into a skin so quickly. The last missing piece is setting extended artwork from the GUI (the music library needs a "Choose Art" dialog like the video library), but they should all be available to skins now.

@lepoilu If you are using Kodi 18 Leia I just found the issue, and I'll have a fix in the next version. If you aren't on Leia let me know, something else is up in that case.

@bobrap If downloading is configured, Artwork Beef downloads all artwork URLs that are attached to a media item, including those it is configured to add from web services (in add-on settings, the middle 3-4 sections). I haven't added an option to leave some of them as URLs (they would still need downloaded and cached by other Kodi instances and when refreshing the item/library, which downloading is meant to prevent), but I may be persuaded. What do you have in mind, what do you need?
(2018-01-14, 01:49)rmrector Wrote: @lepoilu If you are using Kodi 18 Leia I just found the issue, and I'll have a fix in the next version. If you aren't on Leia let me know, something else is up in that case.
Exactly, under Leia  !

Wink
(2018-01-14, 01:49)rmrector Wrote: @Guilouz Yup! I headed here to let you know the PR was submitted, and Dave made a test build available. Here is a win32 build, or start at the test-build directory and find the platform you need, then pick the one with "PR13352-merge" in the name. In addition to including all artwork, it also gives you access to all artist and album artist artwork from albums and songs, when there are more than one, such as a duet. The first artist artwork is available as "ListItem.Art(artist.clearlogo)", and the second as "ListItem.Art(artist1.clearlogo)", the third "ListItem.Art(artist2.clearlogo)", and so on. The same goes for "Art(albumartist.clearlogo)", "Art(albumartist1.clearlogo)", and so on. Sorry about the miscommunication before, I do appreciate you implementing this into a skin so quickly. The last missing piece is setting extended artwork from the GUI (the music library needs a "Choose Art" dialog like the video library), but they should all be available to skins now.

Just try test build, all is working fine, all artworks on library (artists, albums and songs), on music visualisation, on playlists, extrafanarts. Thanks for your job !

And issue I have report in post #204 does not exist anymore.
 Estuary MOD V2 
  • 15(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5