• 50(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-01-01, 22:01)rmrector Wrote: Make sure you delete all of the local fanart, including the main fanart image, not just the extra fanart
Done that and it then added all the fanart plus the extra fanart, i use EmberMediaManager to add the first fanart image (along with everything else) when it scrapes and AB just adds the extra fanarts. So i need to stop Ember adding the fanart now for the extra fanart to work?
Komplex

The images you have circled are displayed from the "extrathumbs" folder not the "extrafanarts" folder.
I use ember to scrape all my media and it defaults to putting the first 4 images from fanart in the extrathumbs folder but you can choose your own.
All my media has the images showing that are in my "extrathumbs" folder using the same view as you.
I use artwork beef and have just changed sources and updated everything and they all display the images you want.

If I haven't mis read the topic I Hope that helps.

Crookers
(2019-01-01, 22:44)crookers13 Wrote: If I haven't mis read the topic I Hope that helps.
You sure this was meant for me? Slipass is the user with the circled thumbs
(2019-01-01, 22:34)komplex Wrote: So i need to stop Ember adding the fanart now for the extra fanart to work?

Yes, if you want Artwork Beef to add fanart. If you are already using Ember then it would be best if it was configured to add the extrafanart along with everything else.
(2019-01-01, 23:02)rmrector Wrote: Yes
Had a feeling you'd say lol So the option shouldn't be "AB: Add missing artwork" but "AB: Add missing artwork not added by AB"? I mean AB knows there is one fanart image there but because it didn't add that one it won't add the extra fanart?
It does this to avoid adding duplicate fanart images. It's mainly a simple automated process so I'm not going to add a whole bunch of fiddly little bits. You already have Ember for that.
(2019-01-01, 23:12)rmrector Wrote: It does this to avoid adding duplicate fanart images.
I replied to your last one before the edit. The reason i don't let Ember add extrafanart is because it creates the extra folder and adds the images by i think there filename to avoid duplicates, i don't like how messy it makes things look. I did make a PowerShell script to rename the files to fanart1/2/3/4 and move into the main folder but that became a pain too
@rmrector @crookers13 @komplex

Thank you so much for the clues.
I also use Emby. But somehow neither emby nor Artworkbeef wanted to load fanarts.
In Artworkbeef I increased the maximum fanart number to 5.
Only after I use Artworkdownloader again, fanrts are loaded and stored cleanly.

Don't misunderstand me, but I don't want to use and run dozens of additional tools to load the appropriate information.
I want this to be fully automated from an addon, like the Artworkdownloader did.
You can also do this via the Artworkbeef.

For the future, the cleanest solution will be to have the skin customized. I'll talk to the developers.

The problem that fanarts are not loaded correctly, I will watch the next movie more closely and do an error analysis.
(2018-09-16, 18:09)komplex Wrote: You won't see them in artworkbeef for a day or 2 unless you are a fanart VIP and use your own APIKey, recently approved images don't show as soon as they are posted for regular people you have to wait about a week

Sonova... I'm a moderate music uploader and always assumed there was a lag in the API or something.
(2018-12-23, 12:09)DaveBlake Wrote:
(2018-12-22, 11:17)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: Hm, maybe it was due to the DB migration from Krypton to Leia. Can't rule anything out since that DB has been through alot, including two migrations and manual sql adjustments
(manually rated ~ 25000 songs, so i'm not scanning in a new one, nu-uh).
@VelvetKevorkian I hope to add facility to export/import the dynamic song data e.g. last played, playcount and ratings in v19. I didn't get the time in v18, but I am aware it is a lack. Meanwhile if you are up for "manual sql adjustments" then I can suggest SQL needed to repopulate a newly scanned library with the song playback history data from a previous one.

(2018-12-22, 11:17)VelvetKevorkian Wrote: For now i manually chose the correct local thumbs again for the artists without one, they weren't that many and i could not see a pattern why some were without one suddenly.
I understand why you would just fix manually, but I am interested to know why some local artist art was not picked up. Was the Wildhearts one of those artists, and do you have any other music involving them that isn't in folder under that folder? Or music by other artists in that folder? Don't worry that you can't see a pattern just dig into an example. I can also give you some SQL queries to explore what Kodi thinks about folder path uniqueness, or perhaps simpler just let me have your music db. 
(sry for the late reply, work/holidays and stuff)

The problem seems random to me, The Wildhearts wasn't one where it happened.
Here is an example:

i don't know if my db helps in general, since most users won't have one that has been migrated and manually edited like mine, but here ya go:
https://www.zeta-uploader.com/1252728971
(link will expire on january 12th)
KODI Player: Nvidia Shield TV Pro [2019] w/ Wolf Launcher + Synology DS418 | Receiver: Marantz SR6013 | TV: LG 55SJ800V | Toaster: Severin AT 2515

How to:
Create custom video nodes like Documentaries, Concerts, Kids etc
Using Kodi Krypton on Nvidia Shield and Artwork Beef takes forever downloading. It almost seems stuck. I run it without changing any settings.

Any suggestions or is it normal to take 15+ minutes for each movie?
What does the log say?
Actually, it gets stuck after downloading one movie. I think this might be because I use PlexKodiConnect?

Do you mean Kodi log or Artwork Beef log? Just got this Nvidia Shield, have to find out where the Kodi log is located.
What I think is the problem: 

DEBUG: DoWork - trying to extract thumb from video file plugin://plugin.video.plexkodiconnect.movies/?plex_id=115964&plex_type=movie&mode=play&filename=1 Mile To You 2017 WEBDL-1080p.AAC.x264.strife.mp421:30:57.718 T:166089217264 WARNING: CreateLoader - unsupported protocol(plugin) in plugin://plugin.video.plexkodiconnect.movies/?plex_id=115964&plex_type=movie&mode=play&filename=1 Mile To You 2017 WEBDL-1080p.AAC.x264.strife.mp4
21:30:57.719 T:166089217264 ERROR: InputStream: Error opening, plugin://plugin.video.plexkodiconnect.movies/?plex_id=115964&plex_type=movie&mode=play&filename=1 Mile To You 2017 WEBDL-1080p.AAC.x264.strife.mp4

Part of debug log that may show the errors: Part of debug log
Full debug log: Full debug log
Thanks for the db @VelvetKevorkian, no worries about delay and thanks for enabling me to understand why you have missing art.

The example artists you gave for local art not being picked up automatically were "Argent" and "Belouis Some". Neither of these are album artists, they are song artists on compilation albums and the music files are located folders with the rest of the music files for each album. Kodi does not try to automatically pick up local art for song artists as part of library scanning, hence why they are missing.

New to v18 scraping song artists (by using Query Info for all from context menu on an artists node that is showing song artists) Kodi will attempt to fetch local art for the artist from the Artist Information Folder. The Artist Information Folder, set in Settings > Media > Music, is a nominated folder under which folders named to match artist names can be used to hold artist NFO files and local art. This can be a separate folder or the same as a music source

You have created folders on your music source with the same name as these artists and put image files in them. If you also nominated that music folder as the Artist Information Folder, had "Show song and album artists" enabled (which I think you have from the screenshots), then did "Query For All" before manually setting art then Kodi would pick up that art.

This functionality badly needs a user guide, with examples, meanwhile I hope my forum posts help users find there way to the new automatic art handling facilities.
  • 50(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5