• 66(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
Artwork Beef updated to 0.25.1

Some fixes for TheTVDB issues.

I'll figure out what to do about KyraDB later.
Awesome, thanks!
(2019-08-04, 23:02)Snapcase Wrote: I looked at the logs and in my case I was getting two crashes, one with season numbers being empty, and another with images being empty. I did a quick work around to just skip instead of crash on those cases, but I'm not sure it's an appropriate fix since I know nothing about the TVDB API and artwork beef's code base, and as long as the TVDB's status is in flux... who knows

While I was looking at the debug logs for that, I saw that KyraDB was complaining about API & user keys even though I have a user key set. If you set your Personal kyraDB API key in the "in case of emergency" section along with your userkey in the other section it works fine. I opened an issue  because I don't know the expected behaviour.

You need to have two keys set, the API key and User key (both are different values), for the API to work.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-08-05, 03:42)rmrector Wrote: Artwork Beef updated to 0.25.1

Some fixes for TheTVDB issues.

I'll figure out what to do about KyraDB later.
Thank you for the update
but still no fanart
INTEL: Celeron - UHD 610 | KODI: 18.3
Hi I can't change the artwork anymore, I wanted to select an different poster for an movie over the context menu but no artwork shows up... No Fanart.tv no tmdb nothing only my localy stored
I don't know if this is an Artwork Beef Bug or an webservice one
I am also getting an error message when scanning for local files for video library here is the log
https://paste.kodi.tv/aburetadov
I can't do anything anymore, local or online. Worse than that, when I try to obtain more assets on a single title, it says that it downloaded some but he actually wiped out all artworks already there...
(2019-08-05, 21:01)yoshitslc Wrote: I can't do anything anymore, local or online. Worse than that, when I try to obtain more assets on a single title, it says that it downloaded some but he actually wiped out all artworks already there...

Yes I have exept the same problem nothing work's anymore
I keep getting an Artwork Beef error message whenever I try to scan a TV show, as well as when AB automatically kicks in to update the artwork.

txt:
2019-08-05 16:13:53.988 T:140231739168512 ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
- NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
Error Type: <type 'exceptions.AttributeError'>
Error Contents: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'reason'
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 393, in <module>
ArtworkService().run()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 113, in run
self.process_recentvideos()
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/service.py", line 306, in process_recentvideos
self.processor.process_medialist(newitems)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 232, in process_medialist
return self.process_chunkedlist([medialist], 1, alwaysnotify)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 247, in process_chunkedlist
self._process_chunk(medialist, len(medialist) == 1 and not idx, alwaysnotify)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 270, in _process_chunk
services_hit = self._process_item(mediaitem, singleitem)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 332, in _process_item
self.cachelocal(mediaitem, toset)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/artworkprocessor.py", line 363, in cachelocal
self.downloader.cachefor(artmap)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/filemanager.py", line 209, in cachefor
worker(path)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/filemanager.py", line 193, in worker
res, _ = self.doget(self.imagecachebase + urllib.quote(pykodi.quoteimage(path), ''), stream=True)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/filemanager.py", line 144, in doget
result, err = self.doget('https://' + url[7:])
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/filemanager.py", line 141, in doget
result = self.getter(url, **kwargs)
File "/storage/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/libs/webhelper.py", line 28, in __call__
message = ex.response.reason if hasattr(ex, 'response') else type(ex).__name__
AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'reason'
-->End of Python script error report<--
Use old 0.25.0 until the TVDB API problems are fixed and for those have problems with KyraDB.
If the TVDB problems exist also in this version then maybe TVDB API rollback going bad.
Or just wait...

EDIT: see following 2 posts
The TVDB rollback is completed, and from what I can see from the scraper the V3 stuff has now also cleared from their CloudFlare cache.

So this may be something else...
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-05, 22:39)DarrenHill Wrote: The TVDB rollback is completed, and from what I can see from the scraper the V3 stuff has now also cleared from their CloudFlare cache.
Good to hear, then @rmrector  extra TVDB adjustments for 0.25.1 were probably not necessary, maybe 0.25.1 version isn't functional cause the rollback is completed now and all is same as before.
AB isn`t getting clearlogo for me. Anybody else having this problem.
(2019-08-05, 10:31)rschiks Wrote: You need to have two keys set, the API key and User key (both are different values), for the API to work.

So should Artwork Beef always have users input both?
I'm being thrown an error that says suddenly my audiodb API key is invalid.
I went and got a new key in case of error and new the API key throws the same error.....?
Whats happening?
  • 66(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5