• 68(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-08-07, 18:39)bansheeat Wrote: Hi, I have a Problem with Artwork Beef. It gives me an Error and does not load any Artwork at all. I use the new Version 0.25.2. As Kane69 mentioned I uninstalled Version 0.25.1, closed Kodi, rebooted my Android Box and installed the new Version. But Artwork Beef is not working here is the link to the log http://paste.kodi.tv/subanafuzi

I use Kodi 18.3 and my Device is an Android TV Box BeeLink GT1 mini 64 GB / 4 GB RAM

- Amlogic S905X2 CPU, quad core, Cortex-A53

- Quad-core ARM G31 MP2 Graphics GPU

Android 8.1

In AB settings, under movies, I have to have ''charecterart'', ''animatedposter'', ''animatedkeyart'' and ''animatedfanart'' off, if I don't, it fails. Try and see if it helps for you.
Thanks Kane69, I will try that and report back Wink
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
I already had all the animated Art deactivated, but Characterart was still on. I unchecked the Box and now there is no AB Error anymore.

But there still is an AB Error when I try to select Artwork for Movies with the Skins Context Menu. Here is the Kodi log - the Error is at Time Stamp 15.33

http://paste.kodi.tv/uqiguqusal

Selecting Artwork for TV Seasons with the Skins Context Menu is working.
Orbsmart S87L Android 11 Quadcore AML S905X4 Cortex-A55 @ 2.0GHz Mali-G31 MP2 4GB DDR4-RAM / 32GB
BeeLink GT1 mini Android 8.1 Amlogic S905X2 CPU ARM G31 MP2 Grafik 4GB RAM/64 GB ROM
Kodi 20.3
(2019-08-08, 15:44)bansheeat Wrote: I already had all the animated Art deactivated, but Characterart was still on. I unchecked the Box and now there is no AB Error anymore.

But there still is an AB Error when I try to select Artwork for Movies with the Skins Context Menu. Here is the Kodi log - the Error is at Time Stamp 15.33

uqiguqusal(paste)

Selecting Artwork for TV Seasons with the Skins Context Menu is working.

Really hard to find out if it's a KyraDB implementation problem or something other with the TVDB API Changes happened at same time.
Am still using 0.25.0 and both, TVDB artwork and KyraDB artwork types working fine. We'll have to wait until @rmrector have time take a look at it.
Maybe if the guys who have AP problems offer full AB pastebin logs will speed up troublesearch and troubleshoot.
(2019-07-30, 01:38)chrissix Wrote: animatedposter.gif -> working see video - but i still don't see for any strange reason the today to KyraDB API added Avengers: Endgame (2019) animatedposter.gif
@rschiks i see it now, nice! For any reason maybe it took 1-2 days until i see updated API Data also visible in Artwork Beef.
Still using Artwork Beef 0.25.0. KyraDB stuff and TVDB stuff working all fine. No idea why several member have problems.
But only tested context menu options, the last bulk/batch test is already a while ago.
(2019-08-08, 16:13)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-07-30, 01:38)chrissix Wrote: animatedposter.gif -> working see video - but i still don't see for any strange reason the today to KyraDB API added Avengers: Endgame (2019) animatedposter.gif
@rschiks i see it now, nice! For any reason maybe it took 1-2 days until i see updated API Data also visible in Artwork Beef.
Still using Artwork Beef 0.25.0. KyraDB stuff and TVDB stuff working all fine. No idea why several member have problems.
But only tested context menu options, the last bulk/batch test is already a while ago.
Can’t explain the delay. The API is realtime. If something’s added you can immediately get it from the API.

The problems some members are having is probably due to the fact not both keys are configured in AB. As I have read this will be addressed in an upcoming version.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-08-08, 16:20)rschiks Wrote: The problems some members are having is probably due to the fact not both keys are configured in AB. As I have read this will be addressed in an upcoming version.
Really? In AB settings in "Advanced" tab, there is on top a box for the KyraDB User API Key, and on bottom on the "in case of emergency" tab a box for KyraDB API Key. 
Have both entered, it seems to work, still using 0.25.0.
Most errors i read are from member who don't need it, leave KyraDB API boxes and KyraDB Artwork Types blank. And then get the errors on the bulk. Maybe it's missing it even though Artwork Types deactivated or blank API key field, and this need to be fixed.
Those kind of 1-2 day delays are commonly from caches of services like Cloudflare. They can take some time to clear through when things are changed at the remote end, unless they are explicitly purged and flushed.

Does the hosting site (KyraDB) use such services? TheTVDB certainly do, which is why there was a delay between their rollback happening and artwork becoming available again to the original API.
|Banned add-ons (wiki)|Forum rules (wiki)|VPN policy (wiki)|First time user (wiki)|FAQs (wiki) Troubleshooting (wiki)|Add-ons (wiki)|Free content (wiki)|Debug Log (wiki)|

Kodi Blog Posts
(2019-08-08, 16:37)chrissix Wrote:
(2019-08-08, 16:20)rschiks Wrote: The problems some members are having is probably due to the fact not both keys are configured in AB. As I have read this will be addressed in an upcoming version.
Really? In AB settings in "Advanced" tab, there is on top a box for the KyraDB User API Key, and on bottom on the "in case of emergency" tab a box for KyraDB API Key. 
Have both entered, it seems to work, still using 0.25.0.
Most errors i read are from member who don't need it, leave KyraDB API boxes and KyraDB Artwork Types blank. And then get the errors on the bulk. Maybe it's missing it even though Artwork Types deactivated or blank API key field, and this need to be fixed.
I don’t find “in case of emergency” that obvious for an API key, so I can understand some users don’t get it working.
And obviously the question is asked, why 2 keys Nod
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-08-08, 19:03)rschiks Wrote: I don’t find “in case of emergency” that obvious for an API key, so I can understand some users don’t get it working.
And obviously the question is asked, why 2 keys Nod
Usually on all API provider (FANART.TV, TMDB, TVDB, TADB) there is a project API hardcoded in Artwork Beef addon.
The "in case of emergency" boxes are only a fallback if they are not functional atm.
Just as the AB settings are currently set up, i think it was still the best desicion to place the API key there where all others are registered.
For me, it was pretty logical from the start if 2 KyraDB API checkboxes are here, also enter 2.
Perhaps less logical for people who are less experienced in dealing with Artwork Beef.
I think i remember @rmrector has mentioned this on the first integration release of KyraDB.
Perhaps it would be more logical to show both boxes in a row with a note that both must be entered.

But this still not explains why several people report problems and got errors also with other Provider (TVDB, FANART.TV) on AB bulk/batch.
No idea if it has something to do with KyraDB implementation or not.
On my small testings, still on 0.25.0 KyraDB, FANART.TV, TVDB... all working fine.

But i think it will be fixed soon. Member who have problems/errors should provide full pastebin logs for faster troubleshoot.
The latest version is 0.25.2, not 0.25.0. Your comments don't apply.
(2019-08-08, 23:27)HeresJohnny Wrote: The latest version is 0.25.2, not 0.25.0. Your comments don't apply.
You're right, but i use still 0.25.0, have not updated cause working fine on my side and on the following versions member reported problems and errors.
So my comments does apply.
(2019-07-27, 05:22)homelessbrian Wrote: I cannot get movie set art to work the the life of me. I believe I'm doing everything correctly but maybe I'm missing something.
Are you still having problems with Movie Set artwork?
My Signature
Links to : Official:Forum rules (wiki) | Official:Forum rules/Banned add-ons (wiki) | Debug Log (wiki)
Links to : HOW-TO:Create Music Library (wiki) | HOW-TO:Create_Video_Library (wiki)  ||  Artwork (wiki) | Basic controls (wiki) | Import-export library (wiki) | Movie sets (wiki) | Movie universe (wiki) | NFO files (wiki) | Quick start guide (wiki)
AB is now working fine for me. It is downloading alright and the Skin Context Menu is working. This happened 2 or 3 Hours after I posted here - so I am sorry for causing Trouble Wink

Just for Information Reasons - I had fanart.tv and KyraDB (both) API keys already in AB.
Kodi 20.3
AB 2.50 work perfectly but 2.51/2.52 give me error.  Is there anyway to fix the issue.  Here what I'm seeing with 2.52.

2019-08-10 07:31:39.139 T:16652   ERROR: EXCEPTION Thrown (PythonToCppException) : -->Python callback/script returned the following error<--
                                             - NOTE: IGNORING THIS CAN LEAD TO MEMORY LEAKS!
                                            Error Type: <type 'exceptions.ImportError'>
                                            Error Contents: No module named urllib3.util.retry
                                            Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "C:\Users\minhg\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.beef\service.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from lib.artworkprocessor import ArtworkProcessor
                                              File "C:\Users\minhg\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\artworkprocessor.py", line 8, in <module>
                                                from lib.filemanager import FileManager, FileError
                                              File "C:\Users\minhg\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\filemanager.py", line 17, in <module>
                                                from lib.libs.webhelper import Getter, GetterError
                                              File "C:\Users\minhg\AppData\Roaming\Kodi\addons\script.artwork.beef\lib\libs\webhelper.py", line 4, in <module>
                                                from urllib3.util.retry import Retry
                                            ImportError: No module named urllib3.util.retry
                                            -->End of Python script error report<--
  • 68(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5