• 69(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-08-10, 14:40)minhgi Wrote: AB 2.50 work perfectly but 2.51/2.52 give me error.  Is there anyway to fix the issue.  Here what I'm seeing with 2.52.
(2019-08-09, 08:26)chrissix Wrote: You're right, but i use still 0.25.0, have not updated cause working fine on my side and on the following versions member reported problems and errors.
I've haven't tried to update my TV Shows in a few days. Not since the scraping issues with TheTVDB have been resolved. 

The last time I tried, I wasn't getting extended artwork: fanart1, fanart2, fanart3, etc, but I was getting other artwork. Is that still the case or has this been permanently fixed?
I disabled the auto update for now. Maybe the Dev could correct the problem or rebadge 2.5.0 to 2.5.3.
A question, I have followed the steps in "GUIDE- Extended Artwork and Artist Information Folder" thread and managed to show spinning discs art. However, that only works with newly added folders - I have a big load of already existing folders and I would like to add discart to those - how can it be done without deleting and uploading again? I'm sorry if this has been answered but then I simply haven't found it.
Artwork Beef is again not working for me I wanted to scrap a movie and after a long time of waiting an error message popped up "http error" I upload a log file tomorrow it is late now in my country
Good night

Edit OK forget it, it is working again
After updating to 0.26 and entering the User and API key for KyraDB I get this:

======================================================================
2019-08-12 15:09:55.822 T:2803 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error parsing provider response
2019-08-12 15:09:55.825 T:2803 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/gatherer.py", line 81, in get_external_artwork
                                                providerimages = provider.get_images(uniqueids, missing)
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/providers/kyradb.py", line 32, in get_images
                                                result.update(self._get_animated_images(mediaid))
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/providers/kyradb.py", line 44, in _get_animated_images
                                                baseposter = data['base_url_posters']
                                            KeyError: 'base_url_posters'
2019-08-12 15:09:55.832 T:2803 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error with provider 'KyraDB.com': base_url_posters
=======================================================================

Have I configured something wrong?
(2019-08-12, 15:23)charlie2alpha Wrote: After updating to 0.26
There exist no 0.26, latest is 0.25.2
More member have Problems with 0.25.1 and 0.25.2, also on my side 0.25.0 was the most stable
Artwork Beef updated to 0.26.0

Rearranged settings to enable / disable web service separately. KyraDB defaults to disabled, everything else defaults on. Hopefully we're beyond this rash of errors.

(2019-08-10, 21:33)ninecats Wrote: I have a big load of already existing folders and I would like to add discart to those - how can it be done without deleting and uploading again?

Run Artwork Beef from "Program Add-ons" and then "add missing artwork..." "for all music".
(2019-08-12, 15:23)charlie2alpha Wrote: 2019-08-12 15:09:55.822 T:2803 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error parsing provider response
2019-08-12 15:09:55.825 T:2803 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Traceback (most recent call last):
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/gatherer.py", line 81, in get_external_artwork
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/providers/kyradb.py", line 32, in get_images
                                              File "/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/org.xbmc.kodi/files/.kodi/addons/script.artwork.beef/lib/providers/kyradb.py", line 44, in _get_animated_images
2019-08-12 15:09:55.832 T:2803 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error with provider 'KyraDB.com': base_url_posters

What movie are you scanning? Does it happen on just one, or many movies?

The expected field is missing from the KyraDB results, but its hard to say why since the results didn't claim to be an error. Maybe one for @rschiks.
(2019-08-13, 02:38)rmrector Wrote: Artwork Beef updated to 0.26.0

Rearranged settings to enable / disable web service separately. KyraDB defaults to disabled, everything else defaults on. Hopefully we're beyond this rash of errors.

(2019-08-10, 21:33)ninecats Wrote: I have a big load of already existing folders and I would like to add discart to those - how can it be done without deleting and uploading again?

Run Artwork Beef from "Program Add-ons" and then "add missing artwork..." "for all music".
(2019-08-12, 15:23)charlie2alpha Wrote: 2019-08-12 15:09:55.822 T:2803 WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error parsing provider response

The expected field is missing from the KyraDB results, but its hard to say why since the results didn't claim to be an error. Maybe one for @rschiks
@charlie2alpha 

Also can't say why this went wrong. I always return every base url for all art. Just tested it again by getting some animated posters by tmdbid and imdbid.
Perhaps the return message (json response) go corrupted. A timeout perhaps.

Like mentioned, if you know a tmdbid or imdbid I can have a look.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
(2019-08-13, 10:53)rschiks Wrote:

The expected field is missing from the KyraDB results, but its hard to say why since the results didn't claim to be an error. Maybe one for @rschiks.  
@charlie2alpha 

Also can't say why this went wrong. I always return every base url for all art. Just tested it again by getting some animated posters by tmdbid and imdbid.

This one for example fails: https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/522518-...uage=en-US
(2019-08-13, 13:29)charlie2alpha Wrote:
(2019-08-13, 10:53)rschiks Wrote:

@charlie2alpha 

This one for example fails: https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/522518-...uage=en-US    

For this particular movie there are no animated images available, the API returns the following (@rmrector ):

json:
{
    error = 4;
    message = "No results";
}

AB is correct about the message: WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] Error with provider 'KyraDB.com': base_url_posters

The base_url_posters is missing.
Proud owner of comics42.shop 
Yes yes, Artwork Beef checks the error field. The results that AB is getting in this particular case do not look like that.

@charlie2alpha Thanks. Do you use a scraper or NFO files? If a scraper, which one? If an NFO please post it on https://paste.kodi.tv/ and post the link here.

One more thing to provide info for troubleshooting is to enable the setting “Disable/Enable Artwork Beef debug context items (per skin)” in Artwork Beef Advanced Settings, then open the context menu for this movie, select "Manage...", then "AB: Log debug info", then post the resulting log.
@rmrector
I did notice you already integrated extended Artwork Types available over KyraDB. Have read there will also soon be a voting system for all KyraDB artwork types same as fanart.tv (for preference on bulk/batch)
Are you also going to implement soon the pretty new Character Poster Sets Project also yet available over API? -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2867100

It's really well sorted and maintained for example one of my fav movies:
Much better than the standard AB extraposter function cause there is all results random, here all sorted with good quality.
Would love to see the sideshows everywhere in Kodi like in this showcase, but it will only get usable for all when it will be implemented to automate artwork fetching.

Would be much appreciated  Nod
(2019-08-16, 17:54)WolverineCTX Wrote: @rmrector
I did notice you already integrated extended Artwork Types available over KyraDB. Have read there will also soon be a voting system for all KyraDB artwork types same as fanart.tv (for preference on bulk/batch)
Are you also going to implement soon the pretty new Character Poster Sets Project also yet available over API? -> https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2867100

It's really well sorted and maintained for example one of my fav movies:
Much better than the standard AB extraposter function cause there is all results random, here all sorted with good quality.
Would love to see the sideshows everywhere in Kodi like in this showcase, but it will only get usable for all when it will be implemented to automate artwork fetching.
Would be much appreciated  Nod
Same for me, would really love to see that implemented in some way in the MQ8 skin
(2019-08-16, 18:41)billmartian Wrote: Same for me, would really love to see that implemented in some way in the MQ8 skin
+1

If the KyraDB voting system is really on the way for all KyraDB artwork types then it would be an upgrade from basic implementation to full implementation same as fanart.tv  Nod
Would be really nice to see in the same step also the great idea of the sorted uniform Character Poster Sets implemented. 

I have read somewhere that the Character Poster in a Character Poster Set have a fixed sort order equal to TMDB cast sort order.
Except if a order is predefined cause Poster design like this this examples:
It doesn't matter for a sideshow in random mode, but a really nice idea for integer mode in skin!  Cool
  • 69(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5