• 77(current)
v17 Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork
(2019-11-30, 16:21)Buzniak Wrote: Getting same Error, can't seem to scrape any artwork Sad
Please always say at first on which Kodi version you are running and on which platform!
Btw your signature will soon deleted by forum moderators  Wink
Quick question: Is this addon supposed to work on Kodi M? I'm getting lots errors for all kinds of addons, python errors specifically for AB.
(2019-11-23, 01:54)shedrock Wrote: AB is not working well for me. I sometimes get the following message:
txt:
WARNING: [script.artwork.beef] web service error: Forbidden
I've just re-installed Kodi Leia 2 days ago and all my libraries. I've noticed this error as well. Additionally, every time I run AB for new video's it's keeps saying artwork is being added for 2 TV shows which have already had all their artwork added the first time (MacGyver and The Young Pope). Neither of these things seem to prevent AB beef from adding the Extra Artwork and working for me.....was more curious why it's happening.
(2019-11-30, 23:23)Dumyat Wrote: I've just re-installed Kodi Leia 2 days ago and all my libraries. I've noticed this error as well. Additionally, every time I run AB for new video's it's keeps saying artwork is being added for 2 TV shows which have already had all their artwork added the first time (MacGyver and The Young Pope). Neither of these things seem to prevent AB beef from adding the Extra Artwork and working for me.....was more curious why it's happening. 
All those addons rely on TheTVDB. It's unfortunate that they all have to, but that's just the way it is. I've left a few posts on the TVDB regarding this, but they don't really care to say much about anything over there.

My temp solution is that I just look at the calendar in Sonarr to see what's airing. This might probably be the permanent solution because the developer of the TV Show Next Aired addon no longer maintains it.

Regards,

Shedrock
The Issue I'm having is I cant even get Artwork Beef to Run, not even scrape local art!? As soon as I scan for missing art or select art it immediately comes up with the error.

Win10
Kodi Leia Custom Matrix Build 3
Link: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=345566

Aeon MQ8
All Local files

I'll give the Official version of Kodi a go, but It didn't work yesterday, both Official and Matrix

p.s, Why would my sig be deleted? Am I missing a rule here?
I see animatedkeyart.gif, animatedfanart.gif and so forth appearing on my file system folders beside the movies, eventhough I set "Artwork Download Configuration" to "Kodi cache only" for all media types. I would expect to see no downloaded images at all here.

This propably has to do with the new KyraDB options for animatedposter, animatedkeyart and animatedfanart - which I totally use because they are awesome Smile
AFAIK, AB is not compatible with Python 3, so trying to run it in a current Matrix nightly or the current Windows HDR fork build 3.0.1 is not possible.  Posting log excerpts of python exceptions without a full debug log is not going to help in resolving your problems.  If you post a full log, at least we would know if you are attempting to run AB in python 3.  Some things, like trying to decode a string in python 3 are pretty clear from the exception, but it really helps to have a full debug level log.

scott s.
I run Kodi Leia 18.5.

I'd like to remove all MovieSets artwork, so that the 'No art' Poster displays for collections in the UI.
I'd also like to set that selection/choice as Default for NEW sets/collections.

at

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets#Movie_Set_Artwork
  "v18 introduces scraping of Movie Set artwork. v19 will allow scanning local Movie Set artwork."

Does AB _currently_ support the 'No art' selection/default?  If so, how's it set/exec'd?
(2019-12-02, 23:33)GuRu23 Wrote: I see animatedkeyart.gif, animatedfanart.gif and so forth appearing on my file system folders beside the movies, eventhough I set "Artwork Download Configuration" to "Kodi cache only" for all media types. I would expect to see no downloaded images at all here.

This propably has to do with the new KyraDB options for animatedposter, animatedkeyart and animatedfanart - which I totally use because they are awesome Smile
Animated artwork only works if it is downloaded locally, so Artwork Beef downloads it if selected.

(2019-12-10, 21:33)PGNd Wrote: I run Kodi Leia 18.5.

I'd like to remove all MovieSets artwork, so that the 'No art' Poster displays for collections in the UI.
I'd also like to set that selection/choice as Default for NEW sets/collections.

at

https://kodi.wiki/view/Movie_sets#Movie_Set_Artwork
  "v18 introduces scraping of Movie Set artwork. v19 will allow scanning local Movie Set artwork."

Does AB _currently_ support the 'No art' selection/default?  If so, how's it set/exec'd?
No. This should be a possibility later in v19.
Is it possible to add an option in the configuration settings to have AB not popup while watching a movie or TV show?

Regards,

Shedrock
Disable the setting "Show final artwork update count notification" in the Advanced add-on settings. If the progress bar stays over the video that is a skin thing.
(2019-12-14, 18:40)rmrector Wrote: Disable the setting "Show final artwork update count notification" in the Advanced add-on settings. If the progress bar stays over the video that is a skin thing.
Thank you.

Shedrock
Hello,

I'm having an issue where TV Episode thumbs isn't extracted/generated until I actively browse the Video Library to a location that would show that specific episode (like the season that contains it or a view like Recently Added).
This leads to a situation where the episodes doesn't have a thumb on the Home Menu until I browse to some place that would trigger this event.

I'm using Artwork Beef to download artwork for my movies and TV Shows, and I have enabled the option "Replace  episode 'thumb' with Kodi generated thumb" in Artwork Beef.
Could my issue be related to the use of Artwork Beef or would it be more plausible that it's a Theme related issue? (I'm currently using Estuary MOD V2).
Or is this simply just how Kodi works?
Hi,

There seems to be problem with setting central info directory for move set artwork in advanced settings. It seems that once the network location is set, you can’t change it to another location outside of that root file system. I was wanting to change it from an nfs location to a Windows mapped drive, and could not.

Also I noticed that even though in advanced settings I have the save artwork with movie file base name turned off, new artwork is named that way anyways.
does the Isengard version of this still work?  i get an error that it won't work and to check the log each time i start SPMC.  any ideas?
  • 77(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Artwork Beef - automatically add extended artwork5