Req Channel numbers
I have the same issue with channel ordering. Is there a fix?
(2016-07-24, 16:07)liquidtheguy Wrote: I have the same issue with channel ordering. Is there a fix?

I still have the same problem...
apologies for the bump - the same issue occurs with MediaPortal TV Server backend (MediaPortal TV Server behaves in a similar way to HDHomeRun) - the MediaPortal TV Server backend channels are numbered 1-99 (with gaps in-between numbers) & Kodi simply organises them sequentially Smile
  • This is an issue in case you use the iptv pvr plugin & receive your [HDHomeRun][MPTV-Serv] EPG from the backend & an additional tvguide.xml EPG (I've noticed that the EPG from the backend overrides the EPG of Kodi's IPTV channel tvguide.xml)
(2018-11-26, 15:33)pwrusr.com Wrote: apologies for the bump - the same issue occurs with MediaPortal TV Server backend (MediaPortal TV Server behaves in a similar way to HDHomeRun) - the MediaPortal TV Server backend channels are numbered 1-99 (with gaps in-between numbers) & Kodi simply organises them sequentially Smile
  • This is an issue in case you use the iptv pvr plugin & receive your [HDHomeRun][MPTV-Serv] EPG from the backend & an additional tvguide.xml EPG (I've noticed that the EPG from the backend overrides the EPG of Kodi's IPTV channel tvguide.xml)

I have since gone to Nextpvr and left HDHomerun Kodi App and Mediaportal behind.  For the last couple of years everything has been working great!
This this is still an issue. I have tried to figure out how I could manually change these numbers. No luck so far. (Anyone know how to do it manually?) The interface is nice and works well, but the numbers make it confusing. Thanks!
thanks!

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Channel numbers2