• 8(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-07, 23:15)Esky Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 22:53)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 22:40)Esky Wrote: I noticed that using the Kodi interface for TV shows, the default filename for logos is clearlogo.png instead of logo.png and for characterart is characterart.png instead of character.png (as used by artwork downloader - http://kodi.wiki/view/Add-on:Artwork_Dow...onventions )

I have tried using the expert settings, but doing a reload of TV Shows still does not pick up logos or characters. Any ideas?

Do you have tried to enable the default AD Settings in Ember? Settings => Movies/TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Names => Kodi Addons (tab)

I have not enabled artwork downloader yet (as I didn't for movies and they are working fine)

For TV shows, all my other existing artwork is being recognised, poster.jpg, fanart.jpg, banner.jpg, landscape.jpg, clearart.png
It is only logo.png and character.png that is not being recognised. (Because EMM is defaulted to look for clearlogo.png and characterart.png ?)

I will try the artwork downloader option when EMM has finished it's current resync of my whole library !

Ember always look for all file names that are enabled in file name settings. Here ist a list of all default settings: Overview of filenames in Ember and Kodi
(2016-03-07, 23:54)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 23:15)Esky Wrote:
(2016-03-07, 22:53)DanCooper Wrote: Do you have tried to enable the default AD Settings in Ember? Settings => Movies/TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Names => Kodi Addons (tab)

I have not enabled artwork downloader yet (as I didn't for movies and they are working fine)

For TV shows, all my other existing artwork is being recognised, poster.jpg, fanart.jpg, banner.jpg, landscape.jpg, clearart.png
It is only logo.png and character.png that is not being recognised. (Because EMM is defaulted to look for clearlogo.png and characterart.png ?)

I will try the artwork downloader option when EMM has finished it's current resync of my whole library !

Ember always look for all file names that are enabled in file name settings. Here ist a list of all default settings: Overview of filenames in Ember and Kodi

Thanks once again for your quick replies and helpful info - the list of default settings makes everything so much clearer ! As you suggested, I have enabled artwork downloader for logos and cleararts, reloaded my TV shows and all artwork is now being displayed correctly.

Big Grin
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
In the list of filenames you supplied, you have poster.jpg and fanart.jpg in the ArtworkDownloader section for Movies & TV Shows. However there are no check boxes for these items in the settings menu?
(2016-03-06, 22:21)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-06, 21:40)knives of ice Wrote: i get this after installing when trying to open:

SQL logic error or missing database no such table moviesource

any insight on how i can fix this?

Looks like you database is broken. Do you have manually renamed an old database to a new version number? What's the latest/highest number and what it the number before (.\Ember Media Manager\Settings\MyVideosXX.emm)? What says the Log file?

i've never manually renamed anything. the only thing i did was try to install an alpha someone else had compiled and i got the same error, so i reverted back to the beta posted in the forum. then you posted the alpha in this new thread, which i then tried to install getting the same error.

i'm not sure where that file is you are trying to direct me to keep looking for it to no avail. in the meantime i rolled back to the beta which shows this version

Ember Application (Revision: 1.4.7.2)
Ember API (Revision: 1.4.7.2)
IMDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
MoviepilotDE_Data (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
OFDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
TMDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
TMDB_Data (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
FanartTV_Image (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
TMDB_Image (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
TVDB_Image (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
GoEar_Theme (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
TelevisionTunes_Theme (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
Apple_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
Davestrailerpage_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
HDTrailersNet_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
IMDB_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
TMDB_Trailer (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
TVDB Data Poster (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
TelevisionTunes_Theme (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
Renamer (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
Context Menu (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
Frame Extractor (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
Media List Editor (Revision: 1.4.4.0)
Genres Editor (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
Media File Manager (Revision: 1.4.6.0)
Media Sources Editor (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
Audio & Video Codec Mapping (Revision: 1.4.3.0)
Movie List Exporter (Revision: 1.4.3.1)
Notifications (Revision: 1.4.0.7)
Tag Manager (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
Trakt.tv Manager (Revision: 1.4.7.0)
VLC Player (Revision: 1.4.5.0)
- GUI (select pictures (series)) is not usable with 1600x900 res. the "ok" button is hidden.
Edit: Okay, it is working, but i have no idea how to use this. How can i select an image? I have the headline with "Poster", "Fanart", etc ... but how do i select an other poster? Double-Click? No ... this does just show the picture.

Edit2: Okay, right click ... i think its better to switch that to doubleclick. Doesnt change anything regarding and looooong "checking details" and "download and save contents" and killing the process ...

- after scraping it shows permanently "download and save contents"
- have to kill the process
- scraping is sooo slow ... even if i just scrape an episode, it lasts about 3 minutes? at the end it shows "download and save contents" and i have to kill the whole process again and it didnt save the informations ...

For me this alpha is not working, cant scrape a episode/series/season. and the old version is totally broken. so for now, i cant use EMM any longer. i think, i need now an alternative ...

Alpha10, clean install.
Watched indicator for TV Shows not working fully:

When all the episodes for a show are marked as watched in Kodi, perform 'Kodi Inteface --> Sync Full' of the TV Show, only episodes and seasons are marked as watched in EMM.

The TV Show remains flagged as unwatched.
(2016-03-08, 22:43)DerKiLLa Wrote: - GUI (select pictures (series)) is not usable with 1600x900 res. the "ok" button is hidden.
Edit: Okay, it is working, but i have no idea how to use this. How can i select an image? I have the headline with "Poster", "Fanart", etc ... but how do i select an other poster? Double-Click? No ... this does just show the picture.

Edit2: Okay, right click ... i think its better to switch that to doubleclick. Doesnt change anything regarding and looooong "checking details" and "download and save contents" and killing the process ...

- after scraping it shows permanently "download and save contents"
- have to kill the process
- scraping is sooo slow ... even if i just scrape an episode, it lasts about 3 minutes? at the end it shows "download and save contents" and i have to kill the whole process again and it didnt save the informations ...

For me this alpha is not working, cant scrape a episode/series/season. and the old version is totally broken. so for now, i cant use EMM any longer. i think, i need now an alternative ...

Alpha10, clean install.

I actually prefer the new method of right click to select the image and double click to preview. In the old version if you double clicked to preview the image it automatically scraped it, whether you wanted to keep it or not.

As for the long scraping time, it is worth checking all your settings - I had similar issue but found I had actor thumbs for seasons and episodes selected, so EMM was scraping all of these the first time I edited any TV Show. Once I 'tweaked' all the files & sources correctly the scraping time returned to normal.

And I have to say, with the Kodi Interface set up correctly, things like logos and discarts get updated/added in Kodi immediately - no more running artwork downloader after scraping new movies!

As you can see from my previous posts, It took me a few attempts and some guidance from Dan, but the new ALPHA 10 version has put a smile on my face.
What is this new "Kodi Interface"?

Have unchecked some of the files, and it helped a lot. But scraping still stucks at "download and save contents".

Where can i uncheck, NOT to download content of seasons, that i didnt have any episodes. Like posters, fanarts ... i dont need this content of 10 seasons, if i only have 1 season.
(2016-03-08, 23:34)DerKiLLa Wrote: What is this new "Kodi Interface"?

Have unchecked some of the files, and it helped a lot. But scraping still stucks at "download and save contents".

Where can i uncheck, NOT to download content of seasons, that i didnt have any episodes. Like posters, fanarts ... i dont need this content of 10 seasons, if i only have 1 season.

The Kodi interface lets EMM update the KODI database directly after you have made any changes in EMM. For instance after you scrape a new movie, EMM will link to KODI and update the artwork directly (without you having to go into KODI and scan for new content/run artwork downloader). See previous advice from Dan on how to configure the module to connect to your Kodi install. Posts 95-100.

I thought EMM only downloads artwork for episodes you have media for in your collection (I have not known it download anything for media I don't have) there is an option to display all episode titles (including ones you don't have) - this is in Settings --> TV Shows --> general --> media list options --> display missing episodes. But this should only display episode titles in the episode panel.

*EDIT* I just tried selecting the 'Display missing episodes' option and it doesn't seem to be working anymore.
(2016-03-09, 00:16)Esky Wrote: I thought EMM only downloads artwork for episodes you have media for in your collection (I have not known it download anything for media I don't have) there is an option to display all episode titles (including ones you don't have) - this is in Settings --> TV Shows --> general --> media list options --> display missing episodes.
This option works, but the scraper still downloads content of seasons, i dont have episodes of.

for example: SeriesA. Only have seasons 11 and 12, but it downloads also season 1-10 posters and fanarts.
------------------------------
A few seconds ago, my EMM crashed when trying to (re)scrape a movie:

Quote:2016-03-08 23:18:45.3443;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie;14;TRACE;[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_Movie] [Using] TMDB_Data;
2016-03-08 23:18:45.3443;ScraperModule.TMDB_Data;ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_Movie;14;TRACE;[TMDB_Data] [Scraper_Movie] [Start];
2016-03-08 23:19:06.2485;EmberAPI.HTTP;EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData;14;ERROR;DownloadData <https://www.youtube.com/get_video_info?&video_id=AY4vBEXazRw>;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: Timeout für Vorgang überschritten
bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
bei EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL)* bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
bei EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL)"
2016-03-08 23:19:06.5805;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException;1;ERROR;EmberAPI;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper._Closure$__._Lambda$__19-1(String[] entry)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper.IsAvailable(String strURL)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB.Scraper.GetMovieInfo(String strID, Boolean GetPoster, ScrapeOptions FilteredOptions, Boolean IsSearch)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_Movie(DBElement& oDBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType& ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions& ScrapeOptions)
bei EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)* bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper._Closure$__._Lambda$__19-1(String[] entry)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper.IsAvailable(String strURL)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB.Scraper.GetMovieInfo(String strID, Boolean GetPoster, ScrapeOptions FilteredOptions, Boolean IsSearch)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_Movie(DBElement& oDBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType& ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions& ScrapeOptions)
bei EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
2016-03-08 23:20:39.5148;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.frmMain_FormClosed;1;INFO;====Ember Media Manager exiting====;
I'm afraid you'll have to wait for Dan to help you out with the error log - it means nothing to me!

It is strange that your install is downloading season posters/fanarts that you don't have. I have odd seasons of things like 24 and south park, and EMM only downloads the artwork for those season folders that I have.

Again, this will be one for Dan to comment on and hopefully resolve.
i can't mark a show as watched.
all season and episodes are marked as watched so
A small, possible UI issue I noticed is that when you enable the IMDB scraper in TV shows, apply, and close the settings, the next time you open settings the "Enabled" checkbox is unchecked. Also, I'm guessing the IMDB scraper for TV shows is still being worked on but it currently doesn't get episode ratings/votes or episode plot from IMDB (of course you may already know this).
(2016-03-09, 00:38)orbtwin Wrote: i can't mark a show as watched.
all season and episodes are marked as watched so
I seen the same
Importing library to Ember and just one show get the view mark but all seasons an episodes are marked as viewed
If I try to mark it as unseen all marks is gone as expected, but if I try to set it as seen again it's back to not mark the show itself

(2016-03-09, 20:47)Zero3ffect Wrote: A small, possible UI issue I noticed is that when you enable the IMDB scraper in TV shows, apply, and close the settings, the next time you open settings the "Enabled" checkbox is unchecked. Also, I'm guessing the IMDB scraper for TV shows is still being worked on but it currently doesn't get episode ratings/votes or episode plot from IMDB (of course you may already know this).
Confirm that
(2016-03-08, 23:06)Esky Wrote: Watched indicator for TV Shows not working fully:

When all the episodes for a show are marked as watched in Kodi, perform 'Kodi Inteface --> Sync Full' of the TV Show, only episodes and seasons are marked as watched in EMM.

The TV Show remains flagged as unwatched.

Known bug. Only the episode rows are refreshed after PlaycountSync, not season and tv show. But tv show and season will be correctly marked after next database call or restart. I can fix that.
  • 8(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2