• 9(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-03-08, 22:43)DerKiLLa Wrote: - GUI (select pictures (series)) is not usable with 1600x900 res. the "ok" button is hidden.
I've to add an autoresize for all dialogs. All my monitors has 1920x1080, i can see all dialogs Tongue

(2016-03-08, 22:43)DerKiLLa Wrote: - after scraping it shows permanently "download and save contents"
- have to kill the process
- scraping is sooo slow ... even if i just scrape an episode, it lasts about 3 minutes? at the end it shows "download and save contents" and i have to kill the whole process again and it didnt save the informations ...

For me this alpha is not working, cant scrape a episode/series/season. and the old version is totally broken. so for now, i cant use EMM any longer. i think, i need now an alternative ...

Alpha10, clean install.
Has been fixed. That issue was that all images for all episodes has been downloaded and cached, even if you only have one episode. But that will be fixed in next alpha... and hey, it's still an alpha version and we need users that report bugs...
(2016-03-08, 23:22)Esky Wrote: I actually prefer the new method of right click to select the image and double click to preview. In the old version if you double clicked to preview the image it automatically scraped it, whether you wanted to keep it or not.

As for the long scraping time, it is worth checking all your settings - I had similar issue but found I had actor thumbs for seasons and episodes selected, so EMM was scraping all of these the first time I edited any TV Show. Once I 'tweaked' all the files & sources correctly the scraping time returned to normal.

And I have to say, with the Kodi Interface set up correctly, things like logos and discarts get updated/added in Kodi immediately - no more running artwork downloader after scraping new movies!

As you can see from my previous posts, It took me a few attempts and some guidance from Dan, but the new ALPHA 10 version has put a smile on my face.

I also prefer the right-click methode. I use the double-click to show fullsized images much more times than selecting one to use.

For a fast tv show scraping you have to enable image caching. With image caching, the actor thumbs has only been downloaded one time and all following episodes can use the cached images instead of downloading the same images each time. Also TMDB has a horrible API for tv shows atm. We have to send an API call for EACH episode to get all episode images. TMDB allows 30 API calls in 10 seconds per IP. So if you rescrape a big tv show with hundreds episodes e.g. The Simpsons with more that 500 episodes... 500/30*30 seconds = 8.3 minutes only to get all images without downloading one...
(2016-03-09, 00:16)Esky Wrote: I just tried selecting the 'Display missing episodes' option and it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Works for me. But the missing episode can only be displayed if you have scraped the tv show in Ember. If you remove the tv show, all missing episode and season informations will be removed.
(2016-03-08, 23:34)DerKiLLa Wrote: Where can i uncheck, NOT to download content of seasons, that i didnt have any episodes. Like posters, fanarts ... i dont need this content of 10 seasons, if i only have 1 season.

Not implemented atm, but a good idea. It's noted on my endless list of improvements and feature requests Big Grin
(2016-03-09, 00:23)DerKiLLa Wrote: A few seconds ago, my EMM crashed when trying to (re)scrape a movie:

Quote:2016-03-08 23:18:45.3443;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie;14;TRACE;[ModulesManager] [ScrapeData_Movie] [Using] TMDB_Data;
2016-03-08 23:18:45.3443;ScraperModule.TMDB_Data;ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_Movie;14;TRACE;[TMDB_Data] [Scraper_Movie] [Start];
2016-03-08 23:19:06.2485;EmberAPI.HTTP;EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData;14;ERROR;DownloadData <https://www.youtube.com/get_video_info?&video_id=AY4vBEXazRw>;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.Net.WebException: Timeout für Vorgang überschritten
bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
bei EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL)* bei System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
bei EmberAPI.HTTP.DownloadData(String URL)"
2016-03-08 23:19:06.5805;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication;Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_UnhandledException;1;ERROR;EmberAPI;"EXCEPTION OCCURRED:System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Der Index war außerhalb des Arraybereichs.
bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper._Closure$__._Lambda$__19-1(String[] entry)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper.IsAvailable(String strURL)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB.Scraper.GetMovieInfo(String strID, Boolean GetPoster, ScrapeOptions FilteredOptions, Boolean IsSearch)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_Movie(DBElement& oDBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType& ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions& ScrapeOptions)
bei EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)* bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper._Closure$__._Lambda$__19-1(String[] entry)
bei System.Linq.Enumerable.ToDictionary[TSource,TKey,TElement](IEnumerable`1 source, Func`2 keySelector, Func`2 elementSelector, IEqualityComparer`1 comparer)
bei EmberAPI.YouTube.Scraper.IsAvailable(String strURL)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB.Scraper.GetMovieInfo(String strID, Boolean GetPoster, ScrapeOptions FilteredOptions, Boolean IsSearch)
bei ScraperModule.TMDB_Data.Scraper_Movie(DBElement& oDBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType& ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions& ScrapeOptions)
bei EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie(DBElement& DBElement, ScrapeModifiers& ScrapeModifiers, ScrapeType ScrapeType, ScrapeOptions ScrapeOptions, Boolean showMessage)
bei Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.bwMovieScraper_DoWork(Object sender, DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnDoWork(DoWorkEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.WorkerThreadStart(Object argument)"
2016-03-08 23:20:39.5148;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain;Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.frmMain_FormClosed;1;INFO;====Ember Media Manager exiting====;

Please always upload the whole log file to a file hoster, Dropbox or something else. I can't reproduce an error with the error himself, i need more imformations. Thank you.
(2016-03-09, 00:38)orbtwin Wrote: i can't mark a show as watched.
all season and episodes are marked as watched so

If you have watched a tv show, do you not watched all episodes?? Huh

EDIT:
(2016-03-10, 00:28)T-bird_se Wrote: I seen the same
Importing library to Ember and just one show get the view mark but all seasons an episodes are marked as viewed
If I try to mark it as unseen all marks is gone as expected, but if I try to set it as seen again it's back to not mark the show itself

Oh, now i understand the problem Big Grin Yes, it's a bug in tvshow view with calculating. Will be fixed in next alpha.

EDIT: I hope it will be fixed in next alpha Tongue
(2016-03-09, 20:47)Zero3ffect Wrote: A small, possible UI issue I noticed is that when you enable the IMDB scraper in TV shows, apply, and close the settings, the next time you open settings the "Enabled" checkbox is unchecked. Also, I'm guessing the IMDB scraper for TV shows is still being worked on but it currently doesn't get episode ratings/votes or episode plot from IMDB (of course you may already know this).

IMDB for tv shows is not done and works only partially. Will be finished soon...
(2016-03-10, 01:03)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 00:38)orbtwin Wrote: i can't mark a show as watched.
all season and episodes are marked as watched so

If you have watched a tv show, do you not watched all episodes?? Huh

EDIT:
(2016-03-10, 00:28)T-bird_se Wrote: I seen the same
Importing library to Ember and just one show get the view mark but all seasons an episodes are marked as viewed
If I try to mark it as unseen all marks is gone as expected, but if I try to set it as seen again it's back to not mark the show itself

Oh, now i understand the problem Big Grin Yes, it's a bug in tvshow view with calculating. Will be fixed in next alpha.

EDIT: I hope it will be fixed in next alpha Tongue

thanks again for the answer.
i explained bad
(2016-03-10, 01:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please always upload the whole log file to a file hoster, Dropbox or something else. I can't reproduce an error with the error himself, i need more imformations. Thank you.
http://pastebin.com/GBt5cd7J

Hope its okay Wink
(2016-03-10, 00:58)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-03-09, 00:16)Esky Wrote: I just tried selecting the 'Display missing episodes' option and it doesn't seem to be working anymore.

Works for me. But the missing episode can only be displayed if you have scraped the tv show in Ember. If you remove the tv show, all missing episode and season informations will be removed.

Ah, that explains it then. As I just reloaded the database after a fresh install, I have not had to re-scrape any shows.
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Found another bug I believe. When scraping a TV show, the premiered tag for the show itself appears to be set based on your region setting and unfortunately Kodi only seems to read dates that are formatted as "yyyy-mm-dd". The format is correct for episodes though.
Alpha 11 is online.
I've not found the time to fix all bugs, but the OutOfMemory bug should been fixed.
The TV Show watched calculation is still broken (sorry for that).

Here you can find a small info about the newest feature: Commit
It's only a basic implementation, will be improved in next days.
There seems to be a problem with scraping posters, at least from fanart.tv (It's the only one I use). Blank posters are not being returned.. In addition, the posters being returned are not being sorted by most votes. Both of the options worked properly in the Beta version.

Options set are:
Only Get Images For Media Language
Also Get English Images
Also Get Blank Images
(2016-03-12, 21:03)DanCooper Wrote: Alpha 10 is online.
Typo?
Guess you mean Alpha 11
Issue with movie with Part in the movie name

Example:
File name is: The.Hunger.Games.Mockingjay.Part.2.2015.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.mkv
Identified OK
Movie list OK
Scraping and all new files heave the same naming error: The.Hunger.Games.Mockingjay .2015.1080p.BluRay.x264-SPARKS.nfo
Note the missing "Part.2" in the name

I shall anyway rename it so I tried that
Result is that nfo and artwork is correctly named with "Part 2" without the dot, but the movie itself isn't renamed
  • 9(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2