• 22(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-04-21, 19:08)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: In the filters section under Specific->Data Field you have the option to filter TMDBCollID. Any way we can add or change that to include ANY collection? Right now you cannot filter any self created sets.

Nope, this filter need to bee "hard-coded". I will check all database field if someone is missing in the list and add it for next release.
(2016-04-21, 19:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-04-21, 19:08)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: In the filters section under Specific->Data Field you have the option to filter TMDBCollID. Any way we can add or change that to include ANY collection? Right now you cannot filter any self created sets.

Nope, this filter need to bee "hard-coded". I will check all database field if someone is missing in the list and add it for next release.

Well I just remembered that you can show apart of a movie set in the main menu with the checkmarks. I had mine turned off. No need to change anything Smile
just checking, is the link at the first post for a build of this alpha version? I installed but noticed it says 1.4.7.2 in the upper right corner? Or does that install link point back to the old beta of last version?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
(2016-04-23, 13:20)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: just checking, is the link at the first post for a build of this alpha version? I installed but noticed it says 1.4.7.2 in the upper right corner? Or does that install link point back to the old beta of last version?

We don't reased up the version number to prevent all other users from a "new version available" message.
sounds good, been awhile since updated still on 1.4.5.......can we use the same settings as this or should we start fresh?
HTPC Basement: i3 3225, Asrock z77 pro4m, 8gb Crucial DDR3 1600, Samsung 840 120gb SSD, Silverstone GD05B Case

HTPC Livingroom: WIP

Server: UnRaid: Intel G550, Asrock B75 pro3m, 4gb ram, Parity Drive 3tb WD Red, Data 2 x 2tb WD Red, Cache 1tb WD Blue, Fractal Design XL R2 Case
I've just noticed that with Alpha 14 the Kodi Sync option is not running after I Update / Scrape new elements. It works if I manually choose sync from the drop down or context menu.

Here is my log file after adding several new TV episodes

http://pastebin.com/2WXPbxjC

Cheers,

Esky.
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
(2016-04-23, 14:59)AnthonyJS02 Wrote: sounds good, been awhile since updated still on 1.4.5.......can we use the same settings as this or should we start fresh?

You always can overwrite an existing installation if the old version was 1.4.x.
Database will be upgradet automatically, settings and andvancedsettings will also be used. But we have to change some setting names and not all old one can be readet. So you alsways have to check ANY settings if you want be shure that all works as espected.
(2016-04-25, 20:24)Esky Wrote: I've just noticed that with Alpha 14 the Kodi Sync option is not running after I Update / Scrape new elements. It works if I manually choose sync from the drop down or context menu.

Cheers,

Esky.

I can't see any Kodi Interface call. Are you shure that the host is set to "Real Time Sync => Enabled"?
(2016-04-25, 21:39)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-04-25, 20:24)Esky Wrote: I've just noticed that with Alpha 14 the Kodi Sync option is not running after I Update / Scrape new elements. It works if I manually choose sync from the drop down or context menu.

Cheers,

Esky.

I can't see any Kodi Interface call. Are you shure that the host is set to "Real Time Sync => Enabled"?

Doh! I didn't notice that option - it was unchecked! I was looking at the main kodi interface window and saw the 'enable' check box and thought that was all that was required.

I think it may have been unchecked accidentally when I changed my router (about the same time as I installed Alpha 14) the router had a different ip address so I had to tinker with a few things to get my NAS working.

So I don't think it's an issue with Alpha 14 - I think it was operator error!

Anyhow, Thanks very much - all working again now Smile
I probably missed it somewhere, but when changing between updated versions, is there a way to keep my library to avoid re-scanning?
Like Alpha 13 to Alpha 14 but keep all the scrapes in the database. It seemed there were several ways, but I want to know what is the easiest/best.

Thanks!
(2016-04-26, 22:56)McButton Wrote: I probably missed it somewhere, but when changing between updated versions, is there a way to keep my library to avoid re-scanning?
Like Alpha 13 to Alpha 14 but keep all the scrapes in the database. It seemed there were several ways, but I want to know what is the easiest/best.

Thanks!

I just installed alpha 14 over the top of 13 and carried on as normal. No re-scraping / updating required.
Neat. Makes sense. Not sure why I've been deleting the whole thing. Thanks much.
My movie set information stopped showing up in Ember. Probably the result of my earlier deleting the database when installing the latest alpha. It looks like my expert settings were unchanged.

I noticed that I was able to get a few back by reloading them, then going into settings and coming back out. So I applied that approach to get the rest back. It doesn't just show up when I reload.

Some other notes
1) The option for unmarking seems to disappear when I scroll up. I'm not sure what is causing this. It also seems to disappear when I get near ones that are unmarked.
2) There is a remove option, but I don't see an option to delete the movie set information (like just remove the nfo/jpgs).
3) The manual TMDB entry is not working (or it could just be some of the ones I'm trying like https://www.themoviedb.org/list/52e07df0...4af702742d).
4) It is only allowing me to scrape them individually (using control I or right click option). However, in this case I don't need to reload as above.
Just found something strange for one Show
The first 3 seasons all episodes have a <episodename>-fanart.jpg
It's the same artwork, date and time stamp
Can't find any setting for for this image type, so where does it came from?
Don't know what version of Ember I was running at that time, they are a month old
(2016-05-02, 18:58)T-bird_se Wrote: Just found something strange for one Show
The first 3 seasons all episodes have a <episodename>-fanart.jpg
It's the same artwork, date and time stamp
Can't find any setting for for this image type, so where does it came from?
Don't know what version of Ember I was running at that time, they are a month old

Episode fanarts are only available in expert settings.
  • 22(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2