• 30(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2016-05-31, 12:29)JanM201 Wrote: Could someone please explain how do I setup 2 profiles with different settings for each.

Simply add an new folder to ".\Ember Media Manager\Profiles". Ember create all needed files while first start if you don't copy the files from default profile. You also can copy single files from one profile to another.
(2016-05-31, 13:20)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 12:29)JanM201 Wrote: Could someone please explain how do I setup 2 profiles with different settings for each.

Simply add an new folder to ".\Ember Media Manager\Profiles". Ember create all needed files while first start if you don't copy the files from default profile. You also can copy single files from one profile to another.

So to clarify. After I created a new folder (Let's say "Test") in Profiles, I then open Ember & it will give me a choice between "Default" & "Test".
Now I choose "Test", make some setting changes, scrape a movie & then close Ember.

The new settings will be saved to the folder "Test".
Now if I open Ember, I can again choose between "Default" & "Test"
Is this how you would test new settings?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2016-05-31, 15:19)JanM201 Wrote:
(2016-05-31, 13:20)DanCooper Wrote:

So to clarify. After I created a new folder (Let's say "Test") in Profiles, I then open Ember & it will give me a choice between "Default" & "Test".
Now I choose "Test", make some setting changes, scrape a movie & then close Ember.

The new settings will be saved to the folder "Test".
Now if I open Ember, I can again choose between "Default" & "Test"
Is this how you would test new settings?

Yes.
Ember scans the folder "Profiles" for subfolders each time while starting and list that folders as profiles. If a needed file is missing (e.g. Settings.xml, MyVideosXX.emm, Ratings.xml ect.), Ember create it with default values (from code, not from Profile "Default").

I use two profiles, one with my full library and another with my debug library. Also i use profiles to test full settings from other users they have bugs or issues that i can't reproduce with my settings.
(2016-05-31, 08:20)DanCooper Wrote: Check if "Settings => TV Shows => Scraper-Images => Display "Image Select" Dialog while Single Scraping" is enabled.

You always have to check all settings after an update. Atm we don't have a way to enable a default value for a setting if the Settings.xml is still existing.

Thanks, Working now. I see what is the problem. I gess that I can create a new profile and restaure the settings to default next time to see if my problem is only a setting. I just don't want to loose othre custom settings.
I'm encountering a problem now with the Tv shows syncing to Kodi.
I add a tv show to my folder, update Ember library, scrape the show, but when I try to sync to Kodi I'm getting red flags (Show syncs but the season &
episodes not). When I remove the show from Ember database & update Ember library again, then it syncs with Kodi.
I tried with 4 different shows & the same result. What am I doing wrong? Help pleaseHuh
Just wondering why TV show is not scraped if it is not found on IMDB but exists on TVDB (I have both IMDB and TVDB enabled in setting). It seems also that when IMDB is disabled no TV show is scraped. Am I doing something wrong?
(2016-05-31, 20:08)JanM201 Wrote: I'm encountering a problem now with the Tv shows syncing to Kodi.
I add a tv show to my folder, update Ember library, scrape the show, but when I try to sync to Kodi I'm getting red flags (Show syncs but the season &
episodes not). When I remove the show from Ember database & update Ember library again, then it syncs with Kodi.
I tried with 4 different shows & the same result. What am I doing wrong? Help pleaseHuh

Please upload the log file to pastebins.com.
(2016-05-31, 21:00)calexicoca Wrote: Just wondering why TV show is not scraped if it is not found on IMDB but exists on TVDB (I have both IMDB and TVDB enabled in setting). It seems also that when IMDB is disabled no TV show is scraped. Am I doing something wrong?

The reason is our scraper system: the whole scraper process is canceled if the first scraper do not find a result. Also the IMDB scraper is not able to get an IMDB ID if only TVDB/TMDB ID is known. TVDB can search by IMDB, TMDB by both ID's.

But that will be changed in next time. We have to splitt the scrapers in search engine and data scraper to solve this. As always, that needs time to code and debug.
Hi,

I've noticed the following "s-separator" in the context menu when right clicking on a folder.

Is it supoosed to look like that? I ask because I have recently been having issues with file explorer hanging on right click, and 'according to google' one of the causes could be a corrupt context menu option.

Cheers,

Esky.
Raspberry PI3 - LibreELEC 8.2.2 - Kodi 17.6 - Aeon MQ7 Krypton Mod 1.4.0.10
Noticed when using filters:

IsEmpty -> Studios: Produces nothing. I noticed this when a new movie I scraped returned nothing for studios and I wanted to see if other movies I have were missing any. If I choose notempty it returns results. I'm assuming it is correct as when I choose notempty it returns results less than my total movies.
(2016-05-31, 23:03)Esky Wrote: Hi,

I've noticed the following "s-separator" in the context menu when right clicking on a folder.

Is it supoosed to look like that? I ask because I have recently been having issues with file explorer hanging on right click, and 'according to google' one of the causes could be a corrupt context menu option.

Cheers,

Esky.

The "s-separator" should be removed for Windows 10. I will fix that that.
As workaround you can remove the key "s-separator" in regex (see image for location):

(2016-06-02, 05:43)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Noticed when using filters:

IsEmpty -> Studios: Produces nothing. I noticed this when a new movie I scraped returned nothing for studios and I wanted to see if other movies I have were missing any. If I choose notempty it returns results. I'm assuming it is correct as when I choose notempty it returns results less than my total movies.

Thx, has been fixed for Alpha 16: Commit
Hi Dan,

Here is my log. I scraped 1 movie & 1 tv show.

http://pastebin.com/aDrKrw32

I'm also including the Kodi Interface settings for you to see if they are correct. My
media is on 1 external drive.

Maybe you can see what's wrong.

Thanks
When I am trying to remove episode from TV show and press delete I get this

http://postimg.org/image/3r4eraraj/

and Ember shuts down. Maybe because I deleted NFO file from explorer not through Ember? How can I remove episode when there is no NFO file?
(2016-06-02, 18:11)calexicoca Wrote:
When I am trying to remove episode from TV show and press delete I get this

http://postimg.org/image/3r4eraraj/

and Ember shuts down. Maybe because I deleted NFO file from explorer not through Ember? How can I remove episode when there is no NFO file?

With delete :-)
No, sounds like a bug. It's nothing needed as local file to remove a database entry in Ember. "ShowID = -1" sounds like the entry has no been linked to a tv show or the was something wrong while loading the episode entry.
  • 30(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2