• 58(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
After what seemed like an eternity, it finished and dropped all the files into C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Temp\Export.
I only had time for a quick look (will peruse my thumb drive more thoroughly tonight at work =P) but all Movies and TV shows appear to be accounted for!
Hello,

added new series (TVDB 290508) and I always get "Sequence contains no elements" and the program close.
Any idea ?

ADDING : Looks like there is an issue with "FANART TV". Unchecking goes through.

Thanks
@dan

Hellos,

when i try to delete a readonly movie (thru Ember) - Ember crashes Smile
Hi Dan,
I don't know if this is by design or it's a bug, but when there is no AirDate value in TheTVDB, Ember writes the scraping date to the Aired column in the episode table when scraping the show. It happens on past and future episodes.

Examples:

House of Cards S05E01
https://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid...0956&lid=7
Code:
Title|Aired|strIMDB|strTVDB
Chapter 53|2016-10-28|tt5419058|5558971

Inside the Actor's Studio S01E06
https://thetvdb.com/?tab=season&seriesid...4484&lid=7
Code:
Title|Aired|strIMDB|strTVDB
Sally Field|2016-10-28|tt0611201|92144

thanks for checking!
4x R-Pi4b LibreELEC v10 | Aeon Nox: SiLVO | Flirc cases
Storage Synology DS411 | 4 x WD RED 6TB
Software MariaDB 10.4.19 | Filebot | Ember Media Manager
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
Hi @DanCooper,

I have a weird issue with my renamer. Everytime I scrape (cmd scrapping...) a new movie, every file is renamed correctly but EMM is keeping my previous .NFO file.

I need it to be automatically deleted.

Is there any config I can set?

Thanks
Image Image
Hi!

I have a couple of questions on this. Is Ember Media Manager still recommended for scrapping movies when using Plex - I see that this new version has many improvements/changes for Kodi?

Also - whenever I upgraded to this new version (from 1.4.7.2) my TV Shows now no longer display with all the individual TV Shows listed. but rather seems to focus in on one show just. I suspect it is something to do with the files and sources but I can't work it out. It is almost as if it is a filter as it does how the number of TV shows as say 50/1000.

My TV Shows folder is sorted like this;

Q:\Individual Show Name\Season XX

I simply point it towards Q:\ as that is where there are then the 15 or so folders, one for each TV Show.

Also - really stupid question - is it possible to resize the width of the Title column in movies!?

Apologizes if these questions have been answered before but I have tried searching and reading through the thread and couldn't find anything.

Thanks!
How come EMM keeps deleting my theme.mp3 file, even when it can't find one during a scrape? The "Keep Existing" is checked.

I added the theme.mp3 manually as the scrape couldn't find it but when I try to scrape it again it deletes my theme.mp3.

Glad I spotted it before scraping lots of shows at once and EMM decided to delete lots of files I had painstakingly gathered,
(2016-08-27, 00:21)DanCooper Wrote:
(2016-08-27, 00:18)ss4johnny Wrote: I just tried Alpha 22. I'm still getting that issue with movies whose titles have Part in the name. Haven't noticed anything else yet.

Show two posts before. Will be fixed in next release. I'm nearly done (98%).

im using the latest alpha and also noticed this. the reply is from august so not sure if it was applied in the latest alpha. kinda annoying that its creating these files after i refresh.
Ember now keeps crashing on me during scraping. See log below:

DefaultSource Critical 3 Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 Call GetConfig() or SetConfig() first Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 Call GetConfig() or SetConfig() first Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 Object reference not set to an instance of an object. Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.themoviedb.org' Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 The remote name could not be resolved: 'api.themoviedb.org' Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 This row has been removed from a table and does not have any data. BeginEdit() will allow creation of new data in this row. Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 Unexpected character encountered while parsing value: <. Path '', line 0, position 0. Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 Index was outside the bounds of the array. Unhandled Exception.
DefaultSource Critical 3 A task was canceled. Unhandled Exception.
Server: Asus Sabertooth Z77 | Intel Core i5 3.4 GHz | 16 GB DDR3 | 128 GB SSD, 82 TB (9 x 6 TB, 7 x 4 TB)
HTPC 1: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 2: Raspberry Pi 2 | HTPC 3: Raspberry Pi
I tried searching teh thread but I think my terms were too generic. I wish to add some items to TV Shows in Kodi. I loaded them into a file and used Ember Media Manager 1.4.8 to create the show art and NFO for the show. How do manually add the NFO files for the individual episodes?
(2016-11-05, 16:12)XXBC320XX Wrote: I tried searching teh thread but I think my terms were too generic. I wish to add some items to TV Shows in Kodi. I loaded them into a file and used Ember Media Manager 1.4.8 to create the show art and NFO for the show. How do manually add the NFO files for the individual episodes?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sourc...ng_sources
Choose Local Information Only in the content settings
wiki (wiki) | First time user (wiki) | Debug_Log (wiki) | mysql (wiki) | artwork (wiki)
(2016-11-06, 00:36)zerocool_ie Wrote:
(2016-11-05, 16:12)XXBC320XX Wrote: I tried searching teh thread but I think my terms were too generic. I wish to add some items to TV Shows in Kodi. I loaded them into a file and used Ember Media Manager 1.4.8 to create the show art and NFO for the show. How do manually add the NFO files for the individual episodes?
http://kodi.wiki/view/Adding_video_sourc...ng_sources
Choose Local Information Only in the content settings

I guess I wasn't clear. I want to add NFO files to videos in Ember Media Manager because the scraping databases do not contain what I am looking for. I
afaik, you should add the source folder containing your files as a source in Ember.
Then click update database so that Ember sees them all.
After that double click each one in Ember and you should get the Edit Movie dialog box that will allow you to enter the data you want.
Click OK when done and Ember should save the NFO file.
I keep getting database errors when I try to setup 1.4: http://pastebin.com/DMKUwtGF
Bug 
I couldn't find this already reported but I seem to have found a bug in the Bulk Renamer.

When bulk renaming it's actually removing MPAA information that is already there (like the Mission Impossible movies). Not sure why this is happening though.

Additionally, not all of my movies are showing up. I figured it might be because they have complete information and not needing renaming but there are already some files in the list that are complete and not needing renaming (such as Battlefield Earth).
  • 58(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2