• 60(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Ahh...
I don't MIND having both, but Kodi puts priority to poster.jpg

Frodo/Helix - all checked
Artwork Downloader - all

Everything else is blank. I was thinking it was Artwork Downloader, but that seems to only download to Kodi's internal database if I'm missing something.

Perhaps I'll just use your method. I just want traditional covers, and rarely do I use custom covers. Makes it easier for me to eyeball posters and know what they are.

Thanks!
-----------------------------------------------------
Per Artwork Downloader wiki...
Movies:
Poster (poster.jpg)

I suppose that IS what's doing it.
I think Kodi uses movie-poster.jpg over poster.jpg, you could always just us sync to Kodi in Ember
I think Kodi is a little bit inconsequent... Looks like poster.jpg will be preferred while scanning, but <filename>-inagetype.ext will always be used for export. IMO, <filename>-imagetype.ext is the only proper and future proved way to save the files.
Good info. I decided to just check them as they scan in, pick what I want, then LOCK them forever.
Always awesome to have Ember working so well!
Is there any way to set the fanart/extrafanart options to use a 'minimum' image size (i.e. grab anything 1920x1080 and upwards, maybe with a fixed aspect ratio), rather than setting a preference for ones of a particular size?
(2016-11-26, 05:03)DanCooper Wrote: I think Kodi is a little bit inconsequent... Looks like poster.jpg will be preferred while scanning, but <filename>-inagetype.ext will always be used for export. IMO, <filename>-imagetype.ext is the only proper and future proved way to save the files.
Exactly! That's why I use expert options to use filename-imagetype.ext which is also useful to put all images in same folder

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
i tried to search for this but for some reason my ember media manager is putting the original title just fine but its giving me alt titles for the Title. how can i switch it around?
Thanks for the help this has been great
what causes nfo not creating when scraping tv episodes? i didnt use the custom scrape function, it grabs all actors images plot fine and those are displayed in emm just no nfo being created

movies are doing fine

thanks

edit: nevermind, it defaults chk box not chked in settings, thanks for the great work!
Is there any way to get Ember to put the season poster into the season folder as a Folder.jpg?
(2016-12-11, 14:28)morikaweb Wrote: Is there any way to get Ember to put the season poster into the season folder as a Folder.jpg?

Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert => Season => Season Poster:
Code:
<seasonpath>\folder.jpg
(2016-12-11, 14:44)DanCooper Wrote: Settings => TV Shows => Files and Sources => File Naming => Expert => Season => Season Poster:
Code:
<seasonpath>\folder.jpg

Thanks, that's exactly what I needed.
I am having a weird glitch where Ember is not showing any movie with the words part 2 in the title. For example "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 1" shows up but "Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows - Part 2" does not. I assume Ember is treating these as multi part movies, despite their being in separate folders? Any ideas how to fix this?
I fixed the issue by appending the date to the end of the file names. However I do not think Ember should be treating files in separate folders as part of the same movie.
I've noticed something about artworks scraping... What Ember is looking for to download them while scraping in automatic mode? I first thought it was the best rated one, then the most downloaded one.. But it seems to not make any sense, I checked several movies in Fanart TV and it differs all the time, sometimes it's the most downloaded one, sometimes the best rated, sometimes none of them, just seems to be a random pick! Indeed it's obviously not as it will always scrape the same artwork...

What's the logic behind that? Is there a way to download the best rated one automatically? Thanks!!
  • 60(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2