• 71(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Sorry, forgot to ask. How should I name the file?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-02-14, 23:38)JanM201 Wrote: Sorry, forgot to ask. How should I name the file?

If you don't use part# or pt# to stack muilte idsc files, the best was is to remove part# and pt# from the "FileStacking" list. Simply add this line to the AdvancedSettings.xml in your profile:
Code:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="FileStacking" DefaultValue="">(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|dis[ck])[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$</Setting>

The default regex is:
Code:
(.*?)([ _.-]*(?:cd|dvd|p(?:ar)?t|dis[ck])[ _.-]*[0-9]+)(.*?)(\.[^.]+)$

But with the default regex you have that issue with movies that contains "part #" in the official title. You can test the regex on regex101 and try to find a better file name, but that's nearly impossible or will be reset after renaming ;-)
Sorry, where do i find AdvancedSettings.xml?
(2017-02-14, 23:59)JanM201 Wrote: Sorry, where do i find AdvancedSettings.xml?

.\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\Default*\AdvancedSettings.xml

* or any other Profile folder

Edit: ... and you have to remove and re-add movies that have part in the file name. Also you have to fix or remove the NFOs and images ("wrong stacking" have removed the word part# from the filenames).
Thank you, I will try & see if I can make it work.
How should I name my movie file?
(2017-02-15, 00:21)JanM201 Wrote: Thank you, I will try & see if I can make it work.
How should I name my movie file?

You can leave the filename as it is if you change the XML. Otherwise you have to remove the word "part" or "pt".
One last question. Where do I insert (which line) the code that you've given me. I did find the xml file under profiles.
I found this line already in there:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="MediaSourcesByExtension" DefaultValue="">False</Setting>
Before or after the above line?
Thanks
(2017-02-15, 00:38)JanM201 Wrote: One last question. Where do I insert (which line) the code that you've given me. I did find the xml file under profiles.
I found this line already in there:
<Setting Section="*EmberAPP" Content="None" Name="MediaSourcesByExtension" DefaultValue="">False</Setting>
Before or after the above line?
Thanks

That's not important. The new line has only to be between
<AdvancedSettings xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema">
and
</AdvancedSettings>
and not inside in a <ComplexSettings></ComplexSettings> node.
Thank you very very much.
Dan, I just tried it with several movies & it works wonderfullyRofl

Last question I promise.
When I start Ember it's giving me a black screen & not the first movie in the list, see below:

It used to work fine but it showed this behaviour about a week ago. Any way I can correct this?
Thanks
(2017-02-15, 01:19)JanM201 Wrote: Dan, I just tried it with several movies & it works wonderfullyRofl

Last question I promise.
When I start Ember it's giving me a black screen & not the first movie in the list, see below:

It used to work fine but it showed this behaviour about a week ago. Any way I can correct this?
Thanks
I never found the reason for this bug. It looks like something wrong with timing, triggers or counter. There is nothing you can to fix. It comes and go ;-)
Thanks.
On the old version when clicking on the tv show tab It will list all tv shows, but with version all i get is a search bar. I would like to know if there a way to have it display all tv shows instead of having to type in the show you have.

(2017-02-15, 21:23)dazz87 Wrote: On the old version when clicking on the tv show tab It will list all tv shows, but with version all i get is a search bar. I would like to know if there a way to have it display all tv shows instead of having to type in the show you have.

Drag the (damn) slider a little bit down:

(2017-02-15, 21:31)DanCooper Wrote: Drag the (damn) slider a little bit down:

Should probably have it remember it's position, it starts like this
I set it to this

But it goes back to the first image every time

If i change it to windowed instead of fullscreen it stays where i left it lol
  • 71(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2