• 81(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hi have seen that thread, but should it then be:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all
This doesn't work either.
(2017-04-06, 11:11)Bjur Wrote: Hi have seen that thread, but should it then be:
"Ember Media Manager.exe" -updatemovies -scrapemovies newauto all
Yes, that looks correct.
I think I have found an error. I can choose any scrapers in Settings menu like I could in the old version.
(2017-04-06, 11:51)Bjur Wrote: I think I have found an error. I can choose any scrapers in Settings menu like I could in the old version.

Can or can't? If no scrapers are listed, check if any scraper dll is in the "Modules" folder. If not, try to re-install Ember or check the Ember log if the dll's can't be loaded.
Can't. Have found the error now. I had installed in on a machine and just took a copy of the folders to make it portable, that's why I get no scapersSmile
PS: Can I take settings file for the wrong "portable" version to the installable version or is it not a good idea?
(2017-04-06, 12:02)Bjur Wrote: Can't. Have found the error now. I had installed in on a machine and just took a copy of the folders to make it portable, that's why I get no scapersSmile
PS: Can I take settings file for the wrong "portable" version to the installable version or is it not a good idea?

Ember is still portable. The installer only write the install path to registry. All files and settings are still saved in the install directory.

Yes, you can copy the Profiles folder to a fresh installation.
Thanks for the quick reply again. Now we are just missing the file date change, but I know you have many things with EmberSmile
Thought I'd posted this the other day but now I can't find the post. On quite a few movies in my library when scraping (using IMDB, with the latest Alpha of Ember dated 3/7/2017) I get an error as follows:

constraint failed
UNIQUE constraint failed: actorlinkmovie.idActor, actorlinkmovie.idMovie

Any help would be appreciated.
Hi Dan. I would like to scrape my videos for Danish language, but if the Danish language doesn't exist I would like to have it in English, so I don't get empty plots.
Is that possible?
(2017-04-07, 10:42)Bjur Wrote: Hi Dan. I would like to scrape my videos for Danish language, but if the Danish language doesn't exist I would like to have it in English, so I don't get empty plots.
Is that possible?
TVDB automatically falls back to EN. The Tmdb scraper has an Option that you can enable. IMDb is EN only.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Okay, thanks for that DanSmile
Why can't I select specific field for IMDB votes like in the old version. I can't find any IMDB vote fields in the new version. I would like to have TMDB/TVDB as primary scraper and IMDB as secondary, but want votes and ratings from IMDB.
(2017-04-07, 11:29)Bjur Wrote: Why can't I select specific field for IMDB votes like in the old version. I can't find any IMDB vote fields in the new version. I would like to have TMDB/TVDB as primary scraper and IMDB as secondary, but want votes and ratings from IMDB.
Ich you enable ratings the votes are automatically enabled. Makes no sense to use the votes from ine scraper and the rating from another. So I have combined that options.

Gesendet von meinem Nexus 5 mit Tapatalk
Hi Dan,

I was having a strange problem when scrapping movie Insidious - Chapter 2. It's identifying it as Insidious - Chapter 4

I had to manually change movie for it to get correctly scrapped.

Can you think of a reason this could be happening?

Thanks
Image Image
  • 81(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2