• 98(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Sorry for the new guy post, but some reason I can not figure it out. I am certain it is something I checked or did not check that I should not have.
When scraping movies I can only see and select Poster and Fanart. If, I let EMM "Scrape Movies", it can find and select all art. Then, if I go back to change the banner, for example, it again can not find any for me to choose from.
What settings did I mess up? Also, is there a guide that I could use to solve my own questions. My German is not up to par enough to use the one I found.
Thank you for your help and sorry again for the what should be an easily solvable issue.
(2017-06-20, 00:15)Funkenstein0312 Wrote: Sorry for the new guy post, but some reason I can not figure it out. I am certain it is something I checked or did not check that I should not have.
When scraping movies I can only see and select Poster and Fanart. If, I let EMM "Scrape Movies", it can find and select all art. Then, if I go back to change the banner, for example, it again can not find any for me to choose from.
What settings did I mess up? Also, is there a guide that I could use to solve my own questions. My German is not up to par enough to use the one I found.
Thank you for your help and sorry again for the what should be an easily solvable issue.

What you mean, or 's the different between "When scraping movies I can only see and select Poster and Fanart" and "If, I let EMM "Scrape Movies", it can find and select all art"? I don't unterstand what you mean with the first one.

Fanart.tv is the only source that's provides all extra arts like Landscape, DiscArt ect. .... and it looks like they have some server issue since last sunday.

To enable scraping of extra arts you have to enable/check a file name in "settings - movies/tv shows - files and sources - file naming" and also a scraper that can provide the images.
Need a little help with the renaming module, please. I have movies in separate folders under a set name folder and I want to rename the movie folders to just the title name. From \\Aliens Collection\Aliens to \\Aliens. Can't seem to find the right combo to do that. Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
Hi Dan,

Please see pic below:

As you can see the watched status is not showing on top. I even tried dragging the bar to the left but no go. Is this a bug?

Also, when I scrape movies now there's no Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo or DiscArt. Is there a problem with FanartTV?

Btw I'm using komplex's latest compiled version.

Thanks
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2017-06-20, 19:45)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Please see pic below:

As you can see the watched status is not showing on top. I even tried dragging the bar to the left but no go. Is this a bug?

Also, when I scrape movies now there's no Banner, ClearArt, ClearLogo or DiscArt. Is there a problem with FanartTV?

Btw I'm using komplex's latest compiled version.

Thanks

Use the reload or default button, table names has changed.
Thanks Dan, that did it.Rofl Are you experiencing the same problem with pictures not scraping from FanartTV?
Looks Fanart.tv has API issues. I have added a thread in the ftv forum, but no answer...
Thanks
Question 
I'm a newbie to this program, and, so far, I LOVE it! However, Malwaebytes keeps quarranteeing the emm exe file, I have put an exclusion in MB, but is this a real threat or a false positive? (malware.ransom.agent.generic Huh)
Question 
Just another quick question:
Under both the Movies and TV sections the nfo flag is checked everywhere I have the nfo file.

However, under the movie sets it's not checked regardless of whether or not I have the file. Is there something I need to configure to get this? or is this a normal condition? Huh
(2017-06-21, 07:24)NightMyst Wrote: Just another quick question:
Under both the Movies and TV sections the nfo flag is checked everywhere I have the nfo file.

However, under the movie sets it's not checked regardless of whether or not I have the file. Is there something I need to configure to get this? or is this a normal condition? Huh

Sets are little bit special
Only one single folder for all artwork and nfos is supported and must be setup under Files and Sources for Movie sets
And the set must exist on TMDB

EDIT: Maybe you have to activate Expert and put <settitle>.nfo in the nfo field
Thats how I have it
(2017-06-21, 18:55)T-bird_se Wrote:

Only one single folder for all artwork and nfos is supported and must be setup under Files and Sources for Movie sets

Thats how I have it

Movie set NFO does not make many sense. There is no media center that reads those files, so it's disabled in all default file name settings Movie set plot can also be stored in movie NFO, you only have to enable Settings => Scrapers-Data => Save extended Collection information to NFO.
(2017-06-20, 21:51)DanCooper Wrote: Looks Fanart.tv has API issues. I have added a thread in the ftv forum, but no answer...

Good to know its not just me, I hope they can resolve it soon.
(2017-06-21, 20:00)morikaweb Wrote:
(2017-06-20, 21:51)DanCooper Wrote: Looks Fanart.tv has API issues. I have added a thread in the ftv forum, but no answer...

Good to know its not just me, I hope they can resolve it soon.

Forum thread for more information: Link
Rainbow 
(2017-06-21, 19:35)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-06-21, 18:55)T-bird_se Wrote:

Thats how I have it

Movie set NFO does not make many sense. There is no media center that reads those files, so it's disabled in all default file name settings Movie set plot can also be stored in movie NFO, you only have to enable Settings => Scrapers-Data => Save extended Collection information to NFO.

AWESOME! I had a feeling there was something I had checked before but had not checked when I reinstalled. Problem solved!
  • 98(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2