• 100(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-06-28, 11:00)redglory Wrote: Hi Dan,

Is it possible to have movie/tv show info (plot, title, etc) scraped with one language and the rest with the default language?

Thanks

How or what exactly do you mean with "rest"?
(2017-06-28, 11:08)DanCooper Wrote:

Is it possible to have movie/tv show info (plot, title, etc) scraped with one language and the rest with the default language?

Thanks

For example, you set main language to en-us when adding a movie/tv show source. We expect every field will be scraped using this language.

I want to have a specific source to be scraped using pt-pt (Portuguese). I've set it but it everything is scraped using english.
Image Image
(2017-06-28, 11:13)redglory Wrote:
(2017-06-28, 11:08)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks

For example, you set main language to en-us when adding a movie/tv show source. We expect every field will be scraped using this language.

I want to have a specific source to be scraped using pt-pt (Portuguese). I've set it but it everything is scraped using english.

Language rules / fallback for data (NFO):
- <language> node in NFO (already scraped media)
- language you've set as default for source

Language rules / fallback for images:
- forced language in Settings => Movies/TV Shows => Scraper-Images => Forced Language
- language of media (see data rules)

That means if you already have scraped a media, the language is set and can only be changed manually via Context Menu => Change Language => <language> = Set. If you want to re-set the language of all movies in a source, you have to filter the media list by source, select all movies and use the context menu. Then you can rescrape all movies and the new language setting will be used.

It's always possible to change the language for a specific movie or tv show, even if you have set another language as default for the source.
Thanks Dan,

I have just one question. I have IMDB as first scraper and TMDB/TVDB as second.

I IMDB doesn't have plot in Portuguese, will it try to scrape it from TMDB/TVDB?
Image Image
(2017-06-28, 11:46)redglory Wrote: Thanks Dan,

I IMDB doesn't have plot in Portuguese, will it try to scrape it from TMDB/TVDB?

IMDB is english only.
(2017-06-28, 11:48)DanCooper Wrote:

IMDB is english only.

My question was:

If I'm trying to scrape in pt-pt and imdb doesn't have this info in this language, wasn't EMM suppose to try and fetch info from TMDB/TVDB ?

Thanks
Image Image
(2017-06-28, 11:53)redglory Wrote:
(2017-06-28, 11:48)DanCooper Wrote:

IMDB is english only.

My question was:

If I'm trying to scrape in pt-pt and imdb doesn't have this info in this language, wasn't EMM suppose to try and fetch info from TMDB/TVDB ?

Thanks

IMDB has ONLY english information, so the result will be english, even if you've set another language. The language settings works only for scrapers which support multiple language: TMDB, TVDB and Fanart.tv.
Moviepilot and OFDB has only german information, so it's also not possible to get another language from this scrapers.
But why not try next scraper?

Like a fallback scraper if the first one return null for a specific field that we are trying to scrape in a specific language Smile
Image Image
(2017-06-28, 12:20)redglory Wrote: But why not try next scraper?

Like a fallback scraper if the first one return null for a specific field that we are trying to scrape in a specific language Smile

IMDB (and all other non-multilanguage scrapers) don't have a language filter. So each or most of all fields will be filled by IMDB scraper and the fallback to the other scrapers will be skipped.

Language filter for non-multilanguage scrapers will be a feature of Ember 2.0, but maybe I can add it also to next release 1.5.
That would be great! Meanwhile I've changed scrapers order

Enviado do meu Nexus 4 através de Tapatalk
Image Image
I've got a show - Heroes - which has parts on DVD, parts on BD. The structure for my shows is \SDtv\Heroes\... and respectively \HDtv\Heroes\... as I like to keep the SD and HD content separate.

EMM adds each one as separate shows when scraping - although the shows are identical - i.e. I end up with Heroes twice with some seasons in the one, and the rest in the other. Is this a bug? I would have thought EMM would put them under one show given the TVdb ID (79501) is the same.
(2017-07-05, 08:48)Chrolm Wrote: I've got a show - Heroes - which has parts on DVD, parts on BD. The structure for my shows is \SDtv\Heroes\... and respectively \HDtv\Heroes\... as I like to keep the SD and HD content separate.

EMM adds each one as separate shows when scraping - although the shows are identical - i.e. I end up with Heroes twice with some seasons in the one, and the rest in the other. Is this a bug? I would have thought EMM would put them under one show given the TVdb ID (79501) is the same.

Ember can't merge two different paths to one tv show. You have to use .\Heroes\SDtv\ and .\Heroes\HDtv\.
Thanks Dan. Your workaround can work. Smile
Are there any problems in Kodi if there are separate entries in EMM? I have some TV shows on two different HDDs on my NAS so I have two different entries in EMM and have not noticed anything strange in Kodi.
I had them show up separately in Kodi. But now I've cleaned both and re-scraped they show up together. Perhaps there was some old mymovies crap left in the HD version from when I used that, which made it show up twice. All good now - thanks for the help guys. Big Grin
  • 100(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2