• 115(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2017-08-14, 01:32)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 14:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-12, 13:31)shwetkprabhat Wrote: That was an amazing explanation! You are awesome, please PM me your paypal ID, I want to buy you a lot of beer Smile
Thx. You can use the donation button in Ember.

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk

Done! Not the first time and wont be last, you are just awesome!
Both received, thank you very much!

Gesendet von meinem VTR-L09 mit Tapatalk
(2017-08-06, 17:00)pstrg Wrote: Sort tokens to ignore
I added L'[\w_] to the list but noted that a movie whose title is L'armée des ombres still appears sorted under L instead of A.
Just got information on how to deal with the L' problem (it's an article but does not get considered for sorting because there's not a space, but an apostrophe after the L):
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2632018
One just have to add a line like <token separators="'">L</token> to Kodi's AdvancedSettings.xml.
Perhaps EMM could add a similar setting.
(2017-08-14, 21:20)pstrg Wrote:
I added L'[\w_] to the list but noted that a movie whose title is L'armée des ombres still appears sorted under L instead of A.
Just got information on how to deal with the L' problem (it's an article but does not get considered for sorting because there's not a space, but an apostrophe after the L):
One just have to add a line like <token separators="'">L</token> to Kodi's AdvancedSettings.xml.

I told you in post #1665, what the solution is. Why should I change something if it works exactly the same way?

Simple add this to the token list and reload your movies:
Code:
l'
Hi,

I have the same problem with quotes.

Like you said I have added l' but without success (my films titles don't have space behind quote)

I have also tried l\' but it don't work either.

No problem with le, la, les.

Regarding precedent post it seems that it work if adding space after quote but it's not format sent by TMDB ...

By the way great soft Smile
(2017-08-15, 09:36)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-14, 21:20)pstrg Wrote:

I told you in post #1665, what the solution is. Why should I change something if it works exactly the same way?

Simple add this to the token list and reload your movies:
Code:
l'
Excuse me, but I'm afraid that simply adding
Code:
l'
to the list, as suggested in post #1656, unfortunately does not work.

As known, Kodi has the same problem; but if one adds that (undocumented) entry in its AdvancedSettings.xml, then it works - as explained in the post referred to above which I brought to your attention.

Just for the sake of completeness, to achieve correct sorting in Kodi, its AdvancedSettings.xml should look like
Code:
<advancedsettings>
  <sorttokens>
    <token>A</token>
    <token>As</token>
    <token>Das</token>
    <token>Der</token>
    <token>Die</token>
    <token>El</token>
    <token>I</token>
    <token>Il</token>
    <token separators="'">L</token>
    <token>La</token>
    <token>Le</token>
    <token>Les</token>
    <token>O</token>
    <token>Os</token>
    <token>The</token>
  </sorttokens>
</advancedsettings>
That would take care of French, German, Italian, Portuguese and Spanish - other languages may require additional entries.
(2017-08-15, 11:53)pstrg Wrote: Excuse me, but I'm afraid that simply adding
Code:
l'

As known, Kodi has the same problem; but if one adds that (undocumented) entry in its AdvancedSettings.xml, then it works - as explained in the post referred to above which I brought to your attention.

Kodi use another way to detect tokens. I think they set "SPACE" as default spacer with the undocumented option to set another spacer in XML.
We don't need that. We use full regex support.

But you're right, my solution with l' does not work. The reason is, that there are additional checks in our code to prevent false-positive matching... and that's nonsense. I will fix that today after some tests, than l' will work as expected. Sorry for that Big Grin
(2017-08-15, 12:26)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-15, 11:53)pstrg Wrote: Excuse me, but I'm afraid that simply adding
Code:
l'

Kodi use another way to detect tokens. I think they set "SPACE" as default spacer with the undocumented option to set another spacer in XML.

But you're right, my solution with l' does not work. The reason is, that there are additional checks in our code to prevent false-positive matching... and that's nonsense. I will fix that today after some tests, than l' will work as expected. Sorry for that Big Grin

Has been fixed now: Github

It's very important to reload all default sort token lists!
(2017-08-15, 12:26)DanCooper Wrote: Kodi use another way to detect tokens. I think they set "SPACE" as default spacer with the undocumented option to set another spacer in XML.
But you're right, my solution with l' does not work. The reason is, that there are additional checks in our code to prevent false-positive matching... and that's nonsense. I will fix that today after some tests, then l' will work as expected

Sure: regex is the right way to deal with this - it exists precisely for that.

Incidentally: when a correction is done, is it available somewhere to download?
It seems that alpha23.3 is the only one available (in the first post of this thread):
http://embermediamanager.org/prerelease/...%20x64.exe
(2017-08-15, 13:18)pstrg Wrote:
(2017-08-15, 12:26)DanCooper Wrote: Kodi use another way to detect tokens. I think they set "SPACE" as default spacer with the undocumented option to set another spacer in XML.
But you're right, my solution with l' does not work. The reason is, that there are additional checks in our code to prevent false-positive matching... and that's nonsense. I will fix that today after some tests, then l' will work as expected

Sure: regex is the right way to deal with this - it exists precisely for that.

Incidentally: when a correction is done, is it available somewhere to download?
It seems that alpha23.3 is the only one available (in the first post of this thread):
http://embermediamanager.org/prerelease/...%20x64.exe

komplex regularly builds new builds from Github: Link
Do you guys know trick or solution to make the poster for movies sets to show? I'm not referring to the tutorial how to scrap the artwork. I used ember to scrap all the movies artwork, then in Kodi I run Artwork downloader (set to local) to show the artwork scrap by Ember otherwise it doesn't show it. I'm trying to do the same for the movies set, I used the Kodi interface and not "MSAA".

I was thinking about deleting all of the artwork and re-scrap using the MSAA way in Ember and then run the addon in Kodi (similar to what I do with Artwork downloader and Ember as mentioned above), but I wouldn't want to do that, as I would prefer the Kodi interface for movie sets.

I know this issue has nothing to do with ember but I thought you guys would have a suggestion.
(2017-08-16, 22:33)abescalamis Wrote: Do you guys know trick or solution to make the poster for movies sets to show? I'm not referring to the tutorial how to scrap the artwork. I used ember to scrap all the movies artwork, then in Kodi I run Artwork downloader (set to local) to show the artwork scrap by Ember otherwise it doesn't show it. I'm trying to do the same for the movies set, I used the Kodi interface and not "MSAA".

I was thinking about deleting all of the artwork and re-scrap using the MSAA way in Ember and then run the addon in Kodi (similar to what I do with Artwork downloader and Ember as mentioned above), but I wouldn't want to do that, as I would prefer the Kodi interface for movie sets.

The tutorial also contains all information that you need to setup the Kodi Interface to sync the movieset artwork: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=319703
(2017-08-16, 22:36)DanCooper Wrote: The tutorial also contains all information that you need to setup the Kodi Interface to sync the movieset artwork: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=319703

Yeah, I got all of that and it was done perfectly. It even looks like it is trying to load the poster but it doesn't do it, It does the same thing when I scrap movies but by running Artwork downloader it shows the poster, the funny part is that Artwork downloader does nothing because the setting it is not to redownload anything if there is already artwork, but for some reason it makes kodi to show the artwork scrapped by Ember.

I've been scratching my head on this for some time.
(2017-08-16, 22:47)abescalamis Wrote:
(2017-08-16, 22:36)DanCooper Wrote: The tutorial also contains all information that you need to setup the Kodi Interface to sync the movieset artwork: https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=319703

Yeah, I got all of that and it was done perfectly. It even looks like it is trying to load the poster but it doesn't do it, It does the same thing when I scrap movies but by running Artwork downloader it shows the poster, the funny part is that Artwork downloader does nothing because the setting it is not to redownload anything if there is already artwork, but for some reason it makes kodi to show the artwork scrapped by Ember.

I've been scratching my head on this for some time.

AD has nothing to do with moviesets, so it's not relevant if AD works or not. Please post a screenshot of your MovieSet => File Names and Modules => Kodi Interface => Host => MovieSet Artwork Path settings.
MovieSets

Maybe it's something simple I'm just missing, but how to make a group of movies belong to a MovieSet?

I have some groups of movies that should belong to a MovieSet but don't.
I note also that there's a number of moviesets (probably resulted from the scraping process) but all of them show on the right panel: No information is available for this MovieSet.
If a movie is in a set or not is an information from TMDB. To get this information while movie scraping you have to enable Collection ID in settings:

Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Global Fields => Collection ID: gets the collection ID and movieset title (and movieset plot in latest Github builds)
Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Global Fields => Collection => Add movie automatically to Collections: creates or add a movie to a movieset if a collection ID has been scraped
Also you have to enable the TMDB scraper with Collection ID enabled.

For movies they has been scraped before they has been added to a collection on TMDB you have to rescrape the Collection ID only for this movie or manually add the movie in the Edit MovieSet dialog (double click on a movieset).

If the movieset info panel says "no information" then there is no data or image scraped for this movieset. That means you first have to scrape the movieset (not movie). Movieset images can only be scraped if you've set an movieset artwork path in Settings => MovieSet => Files and Sources => File Naming.
  • 115(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2