• 117(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hello,
i get following error when i try to scrape movies/tv shows:

Informationen über das Aufrufen von JIT-Debuggen
anstelle dieses Dialogfelds finden Sie am Ende dieser Meldung.

************** Ausnahmetext **************
System.NullReferenceException: Der Objektverweis wurde nicht auf eine Objektinstanz festgelegt.
bei ScraperModule.dlgTMDBSearchResults_Movie.bwDownloadPic_RunWorkerCompleted(Object sender, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
bei System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorkerCompleted(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)

************** Geladene Assemblys **************
mscorlib
Assembly-Version: 4.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 4.6.1649.1 built by: NETFXREL3STAGE.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.NET/Framework64/v4.0.30319/mscorlib.dll.
----------------------------------------
Ember Media Manager
Assembly-Version: 1.4.90.0.
Win32-Version: 1.4.90.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Ember%20Media%20Manager/Ember%20Media%20Manager.exe.
Microsoft.VisualBasic
Assembly-Version: 10.0.0.0.
Win32-Version: 14.6.1590.0 built by: NETFXREL2.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/Microsoft.VisualBasic/v4.0_10.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/Microsoft.VisualBasic.dll.
System
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.dll.
System.Core
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Core/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Core.dll.
System.Windows.Forms
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Windows.Forms/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Windows.Forms.dll.
System.Drawing
Win32-Version: 4.6.1590.0 built by: NETFXREL2.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Drawing/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Drawing.dll.
System.Runtime.Remoting
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Remoting/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Remoting.dll.
System.Configuration
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Configuration/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Configuration.dll.
System.Xml
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
NLog
Win32-Version: 4.2.3.1371.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Ember%20Media%20Manager/NLog.DLL.
System.ServiceModel
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.ServiceModel/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.ServiceModel.dll.
System.Data
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Data/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Data.dll.
System.Runtime.Serialization
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Runtime.Serialization/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Runtime.Serialization.dll.
EmberAPI
Assembly-Version: 1.4.90.0.
Win32-Version: 1.4.90.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Ember%20Media%20Manager/EmberAPI.DLL.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
Assembly-Version: 1.0.0.0.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/System.Xml/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b77a5c561934e089/System.Xml.dll.
System.Web
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_64/System.Web/v4.0_4.0.0.0__b03f5f7f11d50a3a/System.Web.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode
mscorlib.resources
Win32-Version: 4.6.1055.0 built by: NETFXREL2.
CodeBase: file:///C:/Windows/Microsoft.Net/assembly/GAC_MSIL/mscorlib.resources/v4.0_4.0.0.0_de_b77a5c561934e089/mscorlib.resources.dll.
Microsoft.GeneratedCode

best regards
I upgraded to 1.4.8.0 via the button in the program and am utterly confused as to how this is supposed to now work.

- I can't view any of my TV shows grouped by show.

- Anything I click on (movie or tv show) no longer shows any graphics in the main display

- Re-scraping appears to do nothing. Still no graphics in the main display

What happened with this update? Is there a transition guide? Or a way to downgrade? I'm totally confused.
Intel i3 Haswell NUC D34010WYK / Yamaha RX-V673 receiver / Panasonic VT-50 plasma TV
(2017-08-20, 20:59)sherlock_homeless Wrote: Hello,

[......]

best regards

I need the log of Ember (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs).
Check my signature for german forum if you want.
(2017-08-21, 07:40)Alchete Wrote: I upgraded to 1.4.8.0 via the button in the program and am utterly confused as to how this is supposed to now work.

- Anything I click on (movie or tv show) no longer shows any graphics in the main display

What happened with this update? Is there a transition guide? Or a way to downgrade? I'm totally confused.

- Drag the horizontal splitters to the right positions.
- Settings => General => Show XY in Main Window (this settings has been inverted to no longer mix between show and hide icons and images)
(2017-08-21, 07:40)Alchete Wrote: I upgraded to 1.4.8.0 via the button in the program and am utterly confused as to how this is supposed to now work.

Same/similar behaviour. I believe I upgraded to v1.4.90 x64 when it was a x86 build before. Not sure if relevant.

I'm still able to use the application, just without the gfx, to see the poster/fanart/etc I have to open the detail view. Manually replacing a poster will save it correctly.

Find the logs attached, I believe on line 637 begins the first run after upgrading.

(not attached, I sent you the link to the log file by PM)
(2017-08-21, 14:22)graff1337 Wrote: Same/similar behaviour. I believe I upgraded to v1.4.90 x64 when it was a x86 build before. Not sure if relevant.

I'm still able to use the application, just without the gfx, to see the poster/fanart/etc I have to open the detail view. Manually replacing a poster will save it correctly.

Find the logs attached, I believe on line 637 begins the first run after upgrading.

(not attached, I sent you the link to the log file by PM)

See my post above, you just have to enable displaying images in Settings => General => Main Window => Display Poster. I've changed it why in old version there was mixed settings, one was "Hide XY" and another was "Show XY".
(2017-08-21, 10:50)DanCooper Wrote:

- Drag the horizontal splitters to the right positions.
- Settings => General => Show XY in Main Window (this settings has been inverted to no longer mix between show and hide icons and images)
Thanks Dan, but I don't see a Settings => General => Show XY.
Intel i3 Haswell NUC D34010WYK / Yamaha RX-V673 receiver / Panasonic VT-50 plasma TV
(2017-08-21, 15:50)Alchete Wrote: Thanks Dan, but I don't see a Settings => General => Show XY.

Huh

OK, yes, Show XY = Display XYZ. Smile I did manage to get that working. Thank you. Not sure it would be unchecked by default...

I have two remaining issues with the new beta:

1. My TV shows are only showing (18/841) and I can't get them to group by series.

2. Updating the library does not find the remaining tv shows on my HD.

Did something change? Do I need to manually delete every NFO? Any advice?
(2017-08-21, 16:01)Alchete Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 15:52)DanCooper Wrote:
OK, yes, Show XY = Display XYZ. Smile I did manage to get that working. Thank you. Not sure it would be unchecked by default...

I have two remaining issues with the new beta:

1. My TV shows are only showing (18/841) and I can't get them to group by series.

2. Updating the library does not find the remaining tv shows on my HD.

Did something change? Do I need to manually delete every NFO? Any advice?

Unfortunately, I do not always have the exact names in my memory ;-)

1. (18/841) means 18 tv shows with 841 episodes. What you wanna group?
2. Are there full tv shows missing or only a part of the episodes? Dou you've checked the log if some file has been skipped? Please delete all old logs and start Ember and a DB update to get a proper file if you want share it with me.

EDIT: 1. Drag the splitters to the right position if you can only see the episode list:

(2017-08-21, 16:09)DanCooper Wrote: EDIT: 1. Drag the splitters to the right position if you can only see the episode list:

The SPLITTERS!!!! Arggghhhhhhh. Why are they 100% collapsed by default? It hides their presence!

Thank you for your help and patience. I'm back up and running as before!
(2017-08-21, 10:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-20, 20:59)sherlock_homeless Wrote: Hello,

[......]

best regards

I need the log of Ember (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs).
Check my signature for german forum if you want.

Hi,
i changed my API key and its working now.
If it happens again ill send the logs.

best regards
for some reason im getting this error when i try to sync ember to kodi...
Code:
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_20_GetPlaycount_TVEpisode.MoveNext    5    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] GetPlaycount_TVEpisode: "And Now His Watch Is Ended" | Start syncing process...
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_31_SearchTVShow.MoveNext    17    WARN    [APIKodi] [Pi3] SearchTVShow: "V:\TV_Shows-2\Game.of.Thrones" | NOT found in host database!
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_29_SearchTVEpisode.MoveNext    17    WARN    [APIKodi] [Pi3] SearchTVEpisode: "V:\TV_Shows-2\Game.of.Thrones" | TV Show NOT found in host database!
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_20_GetPlaycount_TVEpisode.MoveNext    17    ERROR    [APIKodi] [Pi3] GetPlaycount_TVEpisode: "And Now His Watch Is Ended" | NOT found on host! Abort!
i also scrapped in ember and used the kodi library update which both do show the tv show in the library but for some reason ember wont sync yet the tv show is displaying across all my kodi devices using a sql database. i noticed that other tv shows in the exact same root directory do sync fine.

like i said, the when i add a new tv show, i put it in the tv shows folder and use ember to scrape the data which then syncs to kodi just fine but it does show that error notification yet its showing fine on the devices. i just cannot get watched states because it doesnt find it yet ember added it fine without updating within kodi the library.
(2017-08-21, 23:50)dr-oopie Wrote: for some reason im getting this error when i try to sync ember to kodi...
Code:
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_20_GetPlaycount_TVEpisode.MoveNext    5    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] GetPlaycount_TVEpisode: "And Now His Watch Is Ended" | Start syncing process...
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_31_SearchTVShow.MoveNext    17    WARN    [APIKodi] [Pi3] SearchTVShow: "V:\TV_Shows-2\Game.of.Thrones" | NOT found in host database!
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_29_SearchTVEpisode.MoveNext    17    WARN    [APIKodi] [Pi3] SearchTVEpisode: "V:\TV_Shows-2\Game.of.Thrones" | TV Show NOT found in host database!
generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_20_GetPlaycount_TVEpisode.MoveNext    17    ERROR    [APIKodi] [Pi3] GetPlaycount_TVEpisode: "And Now His Watch Is Ended" | NOT found on host! Abort!
i also scrapped in ember and used the kodi library update which both do show the tv show in the library but for some reason ember wont sync yet the tv show is displaying across all my kodi devices using a sql database. i noticed that other tv shows in the exact same root directory do sync fine.

like i said, the when i add a new tv show, i put it in the tv shows folder and use ember to scrape the data which then syncs to kodi just fine but it does show that error notification yet its showing fine on the devices. i just cannot get watched states because it doesnt find it yet ember added it fine without updating within kodi the library.

Please delete all logs, start Ember, try to sync the full tv show (Contextmenu => Kodi Interface => Sync Full) and than post the full log on pastebin.com.

EDIT: sorry, just realized that this is a "get playcount" error with new episodes / tv shows. Let me explain:
If enabled, Ember try to get the current playcount/lastplayed state from Kodi. This happens while scraping and before syncing to prevent a override of the state on Kodi. But Kodi has no playcount state if you scrape a new tv show or episode. So it's not needed to scan or do anything other on Kodi, the tv show or episode is new. The tv show or episode will be synced after scraping and, if needed, the scan to add new content will be run on Kodi.

But I think I should change the log entry to "trace" instead of "error" since it's not an error :-)
(2017-08-22, 00:57)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-08-21, 23:50)dr-oopie Wrote: for some reason im getting this error when i try to sync ember to kodi...
Code:

Please delete all logs, start Ember, try to sync the full tv show (Contextmenu => Kodi Interface => Sync Full) and than post the full log on pastebin.com.

Code:
time    logger    callsite    threadid    level    message
59:27.7    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_Startup    1    INFO    ====Ember Media Manager starting up====
59:27.7    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication    Ember_Media_Manager.My.MyApplication.MyApplication_Startup    1    INFO    ==== 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64 ====
59:31.8    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] [Start]
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.IMDB_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.IMDB_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.MoviepilotDE_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.OFDB_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.TMDB_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.TMDB_MovieSet
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.TMDB_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.Trakttv_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.Trakttv_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Data.TVDB_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Image.FanartTV_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Image.FanartTV_MovieSet
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Image.FanartTV_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Image.TMDB_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Image.TMDB_MovieSet
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Image.TMDB_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Image.TVDB_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Theme.TelevisionTunes_Movie
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Theme.TelevisionTunes_TV
59:33.2    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Theme.ThemeLibrary_Movie
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Theme.ThemeLibrary_TV
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Trailer.Apple_Movie
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Trailer.Davestrailerpage_Movie
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Trailer.HDTrailersNET_Movie
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Trailer.IMDB_Movie
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Trailer.TMDB_Movie
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Trailer.VideobusterDE_Movie
59:33.3    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] Scraper Added: scraper.Trailer.YouTube_Movie
59:33.4    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.LoadModules    7    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [LoadModules] [Done]
59:34.6    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain    Ember_Media_Manager.frmMain.LoadWithGUI    1    TRACE    LoadWithGUI()
00:44.3    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_37_UpdateInfo_TVShow.MoveNext    14    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] UpdateInfo_TVShow: "Game of Thrones" | Start syncing process...
00:45.0    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_31_SearchTVShow.MoveNext    16    WARN    [APIKodi] [Pi3] SearchTVShow: "V:\TV_Shows-2\Game.of.Thrones" | NOT found in host database!
00:45.0    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_37_UpdateInfo_TVShow.MoveNext    16    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] UpdateTVShowInfo: "Game of Thrones" | NOT found in database, scan directory on host...
00:45.0    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_42_VideoLibrary_ScanPath.MoveNext    16    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] VideoLibrary_ScanPaths: "nfs://MediaServer/TV_Shows-2/Game.of.Thrones/" | Start scanning process...
00:45.1    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_49_IsScanningVideo.MoveNext    16    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] IsScanningVideo: True
00:46.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_49_IsScanningVideo.MoveNext    16    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] IsScanningVideo: True
00:47.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_49_IsScanningVideo.MoveNext    16    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] IsScanningVideo: True
00:48.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_49_IsScanningVideo.MoveNext    16    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] IsScanningVideo: True
00:49.2    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_49_IsScanningVideo.MoveNext    16    TRACE    [APIKodi] [Pi3] IsScanningVideo: False
00:49.7    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_31_SearchTVShow.MoveNext    16    WARN    [APIKodi] [Pi3] SearchTVShow: "V:\TV_Shows-2\Game.of.Thrones" | NOT found in host database!
00:49.7    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi    generic.Interface.Kodi.Kodi.APIKodi+VB$StateMachine_37_UpdateInfo_TVShow.MoveNext    16    ERROR    [APIKodi] [Pi3] UpdateInfo_TVShow: "Game of Thrones" | NOT found on host! Abort!
00:49.7    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface    generic.Interface.Kodi.KodiInterface+VB$StateMachine_74_GenericRunCallBack.MoveNext    1    WARN    [KodiInterface] [Pi3] [GenericRunCallBack] | Sync Failed:  Game of Thrones
00:49.7    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric    1    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] [Start] <Notification>
00:49.7    EmberAPI.ModulesManager    EmberAPI.ModulesManager.RunGeneric    1    TRACE    [ModulesManager] [RunGeneric] Run generic module <Notifications>
  • 117(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2