• 128(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Hi Dan, 

I was trying to set my sources to Portuguese so that the plot's and such get scraped in Portuguese.

On the other hand I've set Original Title for both movies and tv shows titles. I get non english original titles, but as they are very rare in my collection, I'll change them manually after/before scraping.

My problem is that, for tv shows, the episodes title are scraped using portuguese and not the "original title" I've chosen. Does this parameter only work for the tvshow title and not the episodes title?

Would be great if episodes titles would follow the same logic.

Thanks
Image Image
(2017-12-01, 01:23)redglory Wrote: Hi Dan, 

I was trying to set my sources to Portuguese so that the plot's and such get scraped in Portuguese.

On the other hand I've set Original Title for both movies and tv shows titles. I get non english original titles, but as they are very rare in my collection, I'll change them manually after/before scraping.

My problem is that, for tv shows, the episodes title are scraped using portuguese and not the "original title" I've chosen. Does this parameter only work for the tvshow title and not the episodes title?

Thanks
 There is no scraper that provides episodes original title. IMDB has that info, but I think I will reduce the IMDB episode information to rating only.
(2017-12-01, 01:53)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks
 There is no scraper that provides episodes original title. IMDB has that info, but I think I will reduce the IMDB episode information to rating only.  
I ended up changing the scrapers order and force episode title to USA...

If you remove episode title from the IMDB scraper I'll be back to square one Big Grin

I think that it would be great if we had an option to scrape individual fields (like plot) in a different language than the other fields. But I think this would take much more time while scraping?!

Another idea would be to have this option just for individual scraping, like scraping just the plot
Image Image
(2017-12-01, 01:58)redglory Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 01:53)DanCooper Wrote:

Thanks

If you remove episode title from the IMDB scraper I'll be back to square one Big Grin

I think that it would be great if we had an option to scrape individual fields (like plot) in a different language than the other fields. But I think this would take much more time while scraping?!

Another idea would be to have this option just for individual scraping, like scraping just the plot 
"Force Title Language" works only for movie and tv show titles, not for episode titles. But as always on IMDB, the titles for all content is in english, so also the episode titles will be the english title (in 99% of all cases).

The point is: TMDB use the same episode numbering like the TVDB "aired/standard" ordering and split each "multiple" episode to an own episode. IMDB use his own ordering. There are multiple show like "Spongebob" that IMDB combine 3 episodes to one. So it's not possible to get a proper result if you've the epsiodes splitted. Also I've to parse so many pages on IMDB to get the results for an episode if the IMDB ID isn't known.
You've set the IMDB scraper to the first position. In your case for new episodes Ember has to parse the tv show page to get and parse the seasons list page, on the seasons liste page Ember has to search and "regex" the seasons list to get the "all episodes of that season" page, parse this page to find the correct episode by episode number to get the IMDB ID of the needed episode. As you can see, it needs tooooooo long to scrape.

If TMDB nor TVDB provides the original title for episodes I can't add an option to use it as episode title. I mean the english title from IMDB isn't always the original title (e.g. japanese tv shows).
(2017-12-01, 02:26)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 01:58)redglory Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 01:53)DanCooper Wrote:  There is no scraper that provides episodes original title. IMDB has that info, but I think I will reduce the IMDB episode information to rating only.   

"Force Title Language" works only for movie and tv show titles, not for episode titles. But as always on IMDB, the titles for all content is in english, so also the episode titles will be the english title (in 99% of all cases).

The point is: TMDB use the same episode numbering like the TVDB "aired/standard" ordering and split each "multiple" episode to an own episode. IMDB use his own ordering. There are multiple show like "Spongebob" that IMDB combine 3 episodes to one. So it's not possible to get a proper result if you've the epsiodes splitted. Also I've to parse so many pages on IMDB to get the results for an episode if the IMDB ID isn't known.
You've set the IMDB scraper to the first position. In your case for new episodes Ember has to parse the tv show page to get and parse the seasons list page, on the seasons liste page Ember has to search and "regex" the seasons list to get the "all episodes of that season" page, parse this page to find the correct episode by episode number to get the IMDB ID of the needed episode. As you can see, it needs tooooooo long to scrape.

If TMDB nor TVDB provides the original title for episodes I can't add an option to use it as episode title. I mean the english title from IMDB isn't always the original title (e.g. japanese tv shows). 
Thanks for the clarification.

I've changed back my language settings for tv shows because it just isn't worth the hassle! I never read the plots anyways! eheh

I've changed TVDB as my primary scraper. If it wasn't for the ratings I would completely disable IMDB Smile
Image Image
(2017-12-01, 00:14)DanCooper Wrote:
(2017-11-29, 14:46)JanM201 Wrote:
(2017-11-28, 14:49)DanCooper Wrote: Works for me with latest build from komplex and TMDB scraper with media language "en-US". Any hint in the log?        
Thanks. I changed it to TMDB & it's working fine now. For some reason it's not working with IMDB.
Just another question. See picture:
When I move the middle bar where only movies is in view, you can see a little bit of the disc art.

See next pic:
Now if I move the middle bar to the right so you can see all 3 tabs the discart disappears.
Is there a way that the discart can be moved to the left so it's also in view when the 3 tabs are displaying?
Thanks. Smile    
I've just moved to images positions from "hard coded" values to the theme XMLs: Github
Now you can edit the values and try to set the max. sizes and positions to a value that can be visible with your resolution. Attention: atm the XML will be overwriten each time you update Ember. So make a backup of the XMLs or values if you've found a good solution!   
  Thanks Dan. I'm sorry but I don't understand where to edit the values. Is it a file called XML I need to edit in Ember or will it be in the settings once 
komplex have compiled the latest version? Could you explain a little bit more.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Not to worry, I figured it out. See picture:
Thanks very much. Looks great now Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
Hello!

Im currently using the kodi interface module along with the movie set functions of ember. I was able to create a few movie sets and those synced properly. But after some time I decided to create more sets and now those sets don't want to sync. According to the notification, when I re-sync one of the old movie sets they sync fine. But if I sync the new sets I just made the notification says they failed. I've tried re-scraping them and reloading them but the same notification shows up.

What else can I provide you guys to debug this? 

Thanks!
(2017-12-01, 18:56)quraz070219 Wrote: Hello!

Im currently using the kodi interface module along with the movie set functions of ember. I was able to create a few movie sets and those synced properly. But after some time I decided to create more sets and now those sets don't want to sync. According to the notification, when I re-sync one of the old movie sets they sync fine. But if I sync the new sets I just made the notification says they failed. I've tried re-scraping them and reloading them but the same notification shows up.

Thanks!
When you say you "created" what do you mean?  Did you scrape a movie's collection info and then try to scrape the movieset or do you mean that you created a set from scratch?
*EDIT* Give me a step by step of what you did.
(2017-12-01, 22:30)Fail$tyle420 Wrote:
(2017-12-01, 18:56)quraz070219 Wrote: Hello!

Thanks!
When you say you "created" what do you mean?  Did you scrape a movie's collection info and then try to scrape the movieset or do you mean that you created a set from scratch?
*EDIT* Give me a step by step of what you did. 
I right clicked on the movie set list on ember and tapped add movie set. Then typed in the name of the movie collection (For example, "Avengers Collection") pressed ok in the dialog. When the edit movie set window came up, I typed in the TMDB ID.

I repeated this about 8-10 times for other collections then automatically scraped all of them. After each of them were scraping, a notification would appear saying that the syncing failed.
Trakt apparently changed their API, which is preventing Ember from importing watched status.
(2017-12-02, 06:47)tr0nllam Wrote: Trakt apparently changed their API, which is preventing Ember from importing watched status.

Just noticed this too
xml:
2017-12-02 11:44:02.7372,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,INFO,[READFromTrakt] Address: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/watched/shows,
2017-12-02 11:44:02.7372,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,INFO,"[READFromTrakt] Header: Content-Type: application/json
User-Agent: TrakttvforEmber|1.4.4.0
trakt-api-version: 2
trakt-api-key:
trakt-user-login:
trakt-user-token:
",
2017-12-02 11:44:03.0029,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,ERROR,[READFromTrakt] Error during Request! ,
2017-12-02 11:44:03.0029,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,ERROR,"API error! Code = '401', Description = 'Unauthorized'",
2017-12-02 11:44:03.0029,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btnPlaycountGetList_TVShows_Click,1,INFO,No watched episodes scraped from trakt.tv!,

But their blog doesn't mention anything that recent https://apiblog.trakt.tv/api-changelog-9f4041819718
(2017-12-02, 14:29)komplex Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 06:47)tr0nllam Wrote: Trakt apparently changed their API, which is preventing Ember from importing watched status.

Just noticed this too
xml:
2017-12-02 11:44:02.7372,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,INFO,[READFromTrakt] Address: https://api-v2launch.trakt.tv/sync/watched/shows,
2017-12-02 11:44:02.7372,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,INFO,"[READFromTrakt] Header: Content-Type: application/json
User-Agent: TrakttvforEmber|1.4.4.0
trakt-api-version: 2
trakt-api-key:
trakt-user-login:
trakt-user-token:
",
2017-12-02 11:44:03.0029,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,ERROR,[READFromTrakt] Error during Request! ,
2017-12-02 11:44:03.0029,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI,Trakttv.TrakttvAPI.READFromTrakt,1,ERROR,"API error! Code = '401', Description = 'Unauthorized'",
2017-12-02 11:44:03.0029,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager,generic.EmberCore.Trakt.dlgTrakttvManager.btnPlaycountGetList_TVShows_Click,1,INFO,No watched episodes scraped from trakt.tv!,

But their blog doesn't mention anything that recent https://apiblog.trakt.tv/api-changelog-9f4041819718 
Same thing for me. Might be a temporary problem?
Image Image
(2017-12-02, 18:34)redglory Wrote: Same thing for me. Might be a temporary problem? 
Yeah i think just a bug ATM as i can't seem to find any info on the API changes @tr0nllam said there was
(2017-12-02, 18:41)komplex Wrote:
(2017-12-02, 18:34)redglory Wrote: Same thing for me. Might be a temporary problem? 
Yeah i think just a bug ATM as i can't seem to find any info on the API changes @tr0nllam said there was 

Sorry, I should have posted more info. This is where I saw the discussion about a change: https://emby.media/community/index.php?/.../?p=515985
  • 128(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2