• 135(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-01-07, 21:09)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

I think I found another bug. When the plot & plot outline is the same, nothing gets scraped in Ember. See picture:

Thanks.

Has been fixed: Github
I've also added a fallback if the Outline will be cutted on the "/reference" page. In this case Ember will also parse the "/plotsummary" page and search for the same text.
For the case if the Plot isn't available, the scarper will use the Outline as Plot, if Outline isn't available also the "/plotsummary" page will be parsed and the first "summary" entry will be used.
I've noticed that when using the list title ($L - $W2_S?2E?{ - $T}) in the episode file pattern, renaming an episode is going from "The Last Ship - S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules" to "- S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules".
Also, is it possible to use list title with movie sets ex. "Lord of the Rings Collection, The" instead of "The Lord of the Rings Collection".  Thanks.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
First point: sounds like a bug, will look at this tomorrow.

Second point: do you mean for the flag $N? That should be possible.
(2018-01-08, 02:40)DanCooper Wrote: First point: sounds like a bug, will look at this tomorrow.

Second point: do you mean for the flag $N? That should be possible.

Thanks on the first and yes on the second. Thanks, Dan.
(2018-01-08, 02:11)bobrap Wrote: I've noticed that when using the list title ($L - $W2_S?2E?{ - $T}) in the episode file pattern, renaming an episode is going from "The Last Ship - S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules" to "- S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules".
Fixed: Github
(2018-01-08, 02:11)bobrap Wrote: Also, is it possible to use list title with movie sets ex. "Lord of the Rings Collection, The" instead of "The Lord of the Rings Collection".  Thanks.
Added: Github
(2018-01-07, 03:31)redglory Wrote: Hey Dan,

Firs of all thanks a lot for your efforts!

Can you fix OriginalTitle scrapping?

Seems like the text for original title is outside h3 tag:
Code:
<h3 itemprop="name"> Haverá Sangue <span class="titlereference-title-year"> (<a href="/search/title?year=2007&ref_=tt_rv" itemprop='url'>2007</a>) </span> </h3> There Will Be Blood <span class="titlereference-original-title-label"> (original title)</span>

This is an example for http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0469494/reference

Checking IMDB scraper:
Code:
Dim ndOriginalTitle = htmldReference.DocumentNode.SelectSingleNode("//h3[@itemprop=""name""]/text()")

Thanks in advance Smile
I have the same issue with latest version, was wondering why I am getting localized titles by default and then found out  imdb now checks your IP country origin and forces that country title if it exists instead of an original title. Pretty lame Sad
---delete---
(2018-01-08, 00:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 00:04)shwetkprabhat Wrote: What is the best way to just copy the configuration from old emm alpha install to new one, the old one is crashing the current windows install and I dont want to move the entire installation just the configuration i.e scrapper configs, API key values etc.
 Copy the folder .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles
I exactly tried that, it retained the my movie and tv list, but did not retain the emm configuration settings Sad
(2018-01-08, 18:53)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 00:09)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 00:04)shwetkprabhat Wrote: What is the best way to just copy the configuration from old emm alpha install to new one, the old one is crashing the current windows install and I dont want to move the entire installation just the configuration i.e scrapper configs, API key values etc.
 Copy the folder .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles.   
I exactly tried that, it retained the my movie and tv list, but did not retain the emm configuration settings Sad  
It must, every profile have it's own settings, you can check in explorer

Edit: if it's not was an very old version you had before, then it has no profiles and only a settings folder
(2018-01-08, 11:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 02:11)bobrap Wrote: I've noticed that when using the list title ($L - $W2_S?2E?{ - $T}) in the episode file pattern, renaming an episode is going from "The Last Ship - S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules" to "- S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules".
Fixed: Github
(2018-01-08, 02:11)bobrap Wrote: Also, is it possible to use list title with movie sets ex. "Lord of the Rings Collection, The" instead of "The Lord of the Rings Collection".  Thanks.
Added: Github 
 Thank you very much for the super quick fix and addition.  I was hoping I might bother you with one more renaming thing.  Renaming movie sets. If I have one movie listed under a collection folder ex. Avatar collection.  If I remove $N/$5 from the folders pattern, can that single movie folder be moved to the root directory and the collection directory deleted?  In other words change/move D:/Avatar collection/Avatar (2009) to D:\Avatar (2009) then delete the Avatar Collection folder.  Hope I'm making some sense.  Thanks for considering this.

One last thing and I'll leave you alone Smile.  Have you had a chance to look at the color scheme for highlighting new shows/movies?  Can't read the text on my system.  Again, thanks.
(2018-01-08, 19:44)T-bird_se Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 18:53)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 00:09)DanCooper Wrote:  Copy the folder .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles.   
It must, every profile have it's own settings, you can check in explorer

Edit: if it's not was an very old version you had before, then it has no profiles and only a settings folder 
Ok - so I deleted the profile folder created by new install and then copied the old profile and it worked. Overwriting the new one with old does not seem to work.
Hi Dan,

Picked up something else. Special characters not displaying correctly in Movie Sets. See picture:

Thanks.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2018-01-09, 11:19)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Picked up something else. Special characters not displaying correctly in Movie Sets. See picture:

Thanks.
(2018-01-09, 12:23)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-09, 11:19)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Thanks.
Thanks Dan.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
When i scrape a movie, title now is displayed in my local language, i dont want to do that..
I want titles to be displayed in English... how can i change that ??
  • 135(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2