• 136(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-01-09, 21:00)solamnic Wrote: When i scrape a movie, title now is displayed in my local language, i dont want to do that..
I want titles to be displayed in English... how can i change that ??
 https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...pid2688112
(2018-01-09, 21:00)solamnic Wrote: When i scrape a movie, title now is displayed in my local language, i dont want to do that..
I want titles to be displayed in English... how can i change that ??

Try Force Title Language
I have already set Force Title Language USA and have ticked Worldwide title as fallback..
same behaviour movie titles are scrapped as greek - if available..
Try Use Original Title as Title
But that might open up other issues down the road
@Dan I took the liberty to fix this issue with Original Title.

You can see it in my pull request

I've already tested but please make sure it works Smile
Image Image
(2018-01-09, 23:08)komplex Wrote: Try Use Original Title as TitleImage
But that might open up other issues down the road
 The problem is that original title is being scraped using localized title.

We need to test if we have a specific tag to retrieve correct Original Title
Image Image
Hi Dan,

Are you going to add a vsource flag for 4K Ultra HD in the future?
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2018-01-10, 14:25)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Already available in the latest builds: Github
(2018-01-08, 20:01)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 11:51)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-08, 02:11)bobrap Wrote: I've noticed that when using the list title ($L - $W2_S?2E?{ - $T}) in the episode file pattern, renaming an episode is going from "The Last Ship - S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules" to "- S04E02 - The Pillars of Hercules".
Fixed: Github
(2018-01-08, 02:11)bobrap Wrote: Also, is it possible to use list title with movie sets ex. "Lord of the Rings Collection, The" instead of "The Lord of the Rings Collection".  Thanks.
Added: Github 
 Thank you very much for the super quick fix and addition.  I was hoping I might bother you with one more renaming thing.  Renaming movie sets. If I have one movie listed under a collection folder ex. Avatar collection.  If I remove $N/$5 from the folders pattern, can that single movie folder be moved to the root directory and the collection directory deleted?  In other words change/move D:/Avatar collection/Avatar (2009) to D:\Avatar (2009) then delete the Avatar Collection folder.  HopeI'm making some sense.  Thanks for considering this.

One last thing and I'll leave you alone Smile.  Have you had a chance to look at the color scheme for highlighting new shows/movies?  Can't read the text on my system.  Again, thanks. 
Just wanted to bump this once in case you may have missed it.  Thank you.
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
(2018-01-10, 16:21)bobrap Wrote: Thank you very much for the super quick fix and addition.  I was hoping I might bother you with one more renaming thing.  Renaming movie sets. If I have one movie listed under a collection folder ex. Avatar collection.  If I remove $N/$5 from the folders pattern, can that single movie folder be moved to the root directory and the collection directory deleted?  In other words change/move D:/Avatar collection/Avatar (2009) to D:\Avatar (2009) then delete the Avatar Collection folder.  HopeI'm making some sense.  Thanks for considering this.
I've just added folder cleanup for movies and tv shows, also improved it for episodes: Github

(2018-01-10, 16:21)bobrap Wrote: Have you had a chance to look at the color scheme for highlighting new shows/movies?  Can't read the text on my system.
Please add it as enhancement: Bug Tracker
(2018-01-10, 15:34)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-10, 14:25)JanM201 Wrote: Hi Dan,

Already available in the latest builds: Github 
Thanks for the reply. Let me try to make it a bit more clearer as to what I mean. See picture of your flags folder:

The yellow block is what you are referring to (video resolution), which is great. No problem there.
I'm talking about the red block (video source). There is no vsource flag for 4K Ultra HD or am I missing something here?

Here is a picture of a 4K movie I scraped:

The resolution is perfect (yellow block), but shouldn't the red block say 4K Ultra HD? 
Sorry, I hope I'm making sense, if not, then please point me in the right direction.
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2018-01-10, 21:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-10, 16:21)bobrap Wrote: Thank you very much for the super quick fix and addition.  I was hoping I might bother you with one more renaming thing.  Renaming movie sets. If I have one movie listed under a collection folder ex. Avatar collection.  If I remove $N/$5 from the folders pattern, can that single movie folder be moved to the root directory and the collection directory deleted?  In other words change/move D:/Avatar collection/Avatar (2009) to D:\Avatar (2009) then delete the Avatar Collection folder.  Hope I'm making some sense.  Thanks for considering this.
I've just added folder cleanup for movies and tv shows, also improved it for episodes: Github 
 The problem seems to be if I use the Movie collection option, movies are listed under that movie collection directory.  If I now want to change that to not use the movie collection folder, I have to manually move all the folders.  The rename function doesn't move the movie folder and delete the empty collection folder.  Thanks.
(2018-01-11, 15:58)bobrap Wrote:
(2018-01-10, 21:18)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-10, 16:21)bobrap Wrote: Thank you very much for the super quick fix and addition.  I was hoping I might bother you with one more renaming thing.  Renaming movie sets. If I have one movie listed under a collection folder ex. Avatar collection.  If I remove $N/$5 from the folders pattern, can that single movie folder be moved to the root directory and the collection directory deleted?  In other words change/move D:/Avatar collection/Avatar (2009) to D:\Avatar (2009) then delete the Avatar Collection folder.  Hope I'm making some sense.  Thanks for considering this.
 The problem seems to be if I use the Movie collection option, movies are listed under that movie collection directory.  If I now want to change that to not use the movie collection folder, I have to manually move all the folders.  The rename function doesn't move the movie folder and delete the empty collection folder.  Thanks. 
No. Do it this way and all works as expected: Remove the collection and use the Context menu => Rename => Auto on the affected movies (the renamer part should be done automatically if "auto-renaming after edit" is enabled, but that's missing atm => I've to fix that). The empty folder will be removed.

That fix isn't implemented in latest komplex build, you've to wait for the next.
(2017-12-22, 21:11)Boulder Wrote: I'm unable to scrape the metadata of two of my movies. Is there anything I could try to make it work? MediaInfo does open them just fine.
 Hi Dan,

did you notice this post? I've also tried the latest Github alpha build but no luck with these movies.
Thanks, Dan.  Is this the build with the fix or the next after this? Built from 8e39828
  • 136(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2