• 137(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
This one. Check the commits in the links.
(2018-01-11, 20:07)DanCooper Wrote: This one. Check the commits in the links.
 No links?
YOYIZDERZOMENEMOHOZEZAZEZDENDERIZHOZEZ
You have posted the link Smile Check the commits on Github.
Gotcha.  Using that build, there is no change in renaming movies.  I can only assume I'm doing it wrong.  Using this as the folder pattern $T {($Y)}, renaming d:\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv does nothing.  I thought it would become  d:\Avatar\avatar.mkv and the Avatar collection folder would be deleted.  Sorry to be such a pain.
You want it to rename and move your movie from sourcepath\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv to sourcepath\Avatar\avatar.mkv then delete the empty folder? I don't think Embers renamer moves files into folders it just renames them, i think filebot might suit that

I'm an idiot, this will work

$B for base path
(2018-01-11, 22:14)komplex Wrote: I'm an idiot, this will work

You have to add a \ between $B and $T!
If you want to use the collection name if available then you can use this one:
Code:
$B\{N\}$T {($Y)}
(2018-01-11, 22:14)komplex Wrote: You want it to rename and move your movie from sourcepath\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv to sourcepath\Avatar\avatar.mkv then delete the empty folder? I don't think Embers renamer moves files into folders it just renames them, i think filebot might suit that

I'm an idiot, this will work
Image$B for base path
 You're my hero!  Thanks very much!  Works great.  Almost done with all my renaming requests Rofl
(2018-01-11, 21:38)bobrap Wrote: Gotcha.  Using that build, there is no change in renaming movies.  I can only assume I'm doing it wrong.  Using this as the folder pattern $T {($Y)}, renaming d:\Avatar collection\Avatar\avatar.mkv does nothing.  I thought it would become  d:\Avatar\avatar.mkv and the Avatar collection folder would be deleted.  Sorry to be such a pain.
 If you want to use sub-folders you've tho use $B in your pattern. Otherwise Ember does move/rename your movie folder always depending on the current parent folder. I think you've to use this one:
Code:
$B\{\$N\}$T {($Y)}

$B is the source path
(2018-01-11, 22:40)DanCooper Wrote: You have to add a \ between $B and $T!
Code:
$B\{N\}$T {($Y)}

I used it without the \ and it worked fine. Should "Base Path" be named "Source Path" as in your movie source path?
I downloaded the latest x64 build from commit 8e39828. Glad to have the imdb ratings back!

One issue I've noticed: it will scrape an nfo fine and put the correct imdb rating in there. However, it just hangs if I want to rescrape just the rating.
(2018-01-12, 03:43)ss4johnny Wrote: I downloaded the latest x64 build from commit 8e39828. Glad to have the imdb ratings back!

One issue I've noticed: it will scrape an nfo fine and put the correct imdb rating in there. However, it just hangs if I want to rescrape just the rating.
 Which movie?
(2018-01-11, 22:44)komplex Wrote:
(2018-01-11, 22:40)DanCooper Wrote: You have to add a \ between $B and $T!
Code:
$B\{N\}$T {($Y)}

I used it without the \ and it worked fine. Should "Base Path" be named "Source Path" as in your movie source path? 
 I use Path.Combine() for this function, so it works whitout a \, but only with $B and the next flag. If you use more you've to use it. So it's better to use it in any way.
(2018-01-12, 10:28)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-12, 03:43)ss4johnny Wrote: I downloaded the latest x64 build from commit 8e39828. Glad to have the imdb ratings back!

Which movie? 
Uh, all the ones I tried...I tried re-scraping the nfo of all the movies I had added in the period where it didn't work....so like forty+. Had it going over night. Each nfo re-scrapping took forever. And it didn't update the imdb ratings. But, if I deleted the nfo of one as a test (Carlito's Way) and then scraped just the nfo file, then it updates the ratings.
Hello Dan,
thanks for your new IMDB scraper.
I've found couple issues:

1) <role> tag is saved with unnecessary space characters if there is additional role description in parentheses ()
currently:
xml:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier                                (uncredited)</role>
should be:
xml:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier (uncredited)</role>

2) <credits> tag saves "See more"
currently:
xml:
<credits>See more ┬╗</credits>
shouldn't be saved at all

3) <mpaa> tag does not save MPAA rating description
currently:
xml:
<mpaa>Rated R</mpaa>
should be:
xml:
<mpaa>Rated R for violence/horror, bloody images, and for language</mpaa>

4) Can you please add option to only save first studio (like it was in EMM 1.3) from scraped list instead of multiple studios
currently:
xml:
<studio>New Line Cinema</studio>
<studio>RatPac-Dune Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Vertigo Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Lin Pictures</studio>
<studio>KatzSmith Productions</studio>
with new option:
xml:

5) Can you please add option for user to select custom digit grouping symbol for Rating/Votes count (or maybe even better option to just save original Rating/Votes values from scrapers without EMM touching them)
Explanation for this: I use non English regional settings in OS, but I'd like to have original values from IMDB for Rating/Votes instead of saving them in my regional format. Currently I have to change regional settings to English (US) everytime before I start EMM then change it back to original when I stop using EMM. This is really uncomfortable and confusing since I'm using also other applications which reacts to these changes (ie File manager).

EDIT:
6) Country-Tag: Save country abbreviation(s) instead of full names(s) checked in Movies - Scrapers - Data - IMDb doesn't work
currently:
xml:
<country>United States</country>
should be:
xml:
<country>USA</country>

Thanks for your work!
(2018-01-14, 14:18)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Hello Dan,
thanks for your new IMDB scraper.
I've found couple issues:

1) <role> tag is saved with unnecessary space characters if there is additional role description in parentheses ()
currently:
xml:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier                                (uncredited)</role>
should be:
xml:
<role>Pharmacy Cashier (uncredited)</role>
2) <credits> tag saves "See more"
currently:
xml:
<credits>See more ┬╗</credits>
shouldn't be saved at all

3) <mpaa> tag does not save MPAA rating description
currently:
xml:
<mpaa>Rated R</mpaa>
should be:
xml:
<mpaa>Rated R for violence/horror, bloody images, and for language</mpaa>
4) Can you please add option to only save first studio (like it was in EMM 1.3) from scraped list instead of multiple studios
currently:
xml:
<studio>RatPac-Dune Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Vertigo Entertainment</studio>
<studio>Lin Pictures</studio>
<studio>KatzSmith Productions</studio>
with new option:
xml:
5) Can you please add option for user to select custom digit grouping symbol for Rating/Votes count (or maybe even better option to just save original Rating/Votes values from scrapers without EMM touching them)
Explanation for this: I use non English regional settings in OS, but I'd like to have original values from IMDB for Rating/Votes instead of saving them in my regional format. Currently I have to change regional settings to English (US) everytime before I start EMM then change it back to original when I stop using EMM. This is really uncomfortable and confusing since I'm using also other applications which reacts to these changes (ie File manager).

EDIT:
6) Country-Tag: Save country abbreviation(s) instead of full names(s) checked in Movies - Scrapers - Data - IMDb doesn't work
currently:
xml:
<country>United States</country>
should be:
xml:
<country>USA</country>

Thanks for your work!
 Which movie was that?
  • 137(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2