• 139(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Thx, will check that tomorrow.
I can't find a wrapper on Nuget. So it will only be added if I have added a XML scraper (like in Kodi) with Ember 2.0.
hello, i dont normally post but i have been noticing that the current version is scarping the plot and titles in none english for usa. i seen some people ask similar questions but i was not able to find a reply with a solution. i use imdb to scrape the data. i also am noticing today that while the plot and titles are scrapped from another region of the movie, this also effects the mpaa rating. how can i fix this and will i be able to rescrape the data to correct the plots and mpaa for movies scarped with other regions data?
IMDB has only one plot that will be scraped and only if the medoa language has been set to en-*. Now MPAA is a little bit crappy, sometimes IMDB use e.g. tv rating instead of the movie rating. If you need the full description you have to enable that on the IMDB scraper settings, otherwise I whould use the certification with the option to use certification as MPAA value.
i have everything set to en-US and unchecked worldwide fallback but its still scraping in other languages. even the sources in ember are set to en-US.

the titles are showing up normally and so is the rating just the plots now are showing in another language.

EDIT: it appears that this is only in the 1.4.8.0x version. i was unaware of the google drive nightly builds and after downloading that and making no chances, the english plots are updating nicely! thanks!!!
IMMDB is en only, so it's impossible that this scraper use other languages. Please share your settings and I will check it tomorrow.
https://pastebin.com/3aEDjbxA

the movie Rings (2017) was giving me the plots in German i believe.
Than you have enabled german scrapers.
where do i find that in the settings? i posted my settings file in the post above.
Ok, will check it tomorrow. Atm I'm not available, DnB session Big Grin
Hi Dan,
I tried to identify why MPAADescription option (Settings - Scraper - Data - IMDB) is not appearing to be checked after checking the option and reopening settings and why scraping it does not work
I compared MPAADescription to StudiowithDistributors in your code and found two differences:

1)
frmSettingsHolder_Movie.Designer.vb
has
cpp:
Friend WithEvents chkMPAADescription As CheckBox
but other settings use System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox

2)
IMDB_Data.vb
Function InjectSetupScraper_Movie doesn't have
cpp:
_setup_Movie.chkMPAADescription.Checked = _SpecialSettings_Movie.MPAADescription
(2018-01-21, 05:18)dr-oopie Wrote: https://pastebin.com/3aEDjbxA

the movie Rings (2017) was giving me the plots in German i believe.
 You've enabled e.g. OFDB and MoviepilotDE as scraper. That are german only scrapers. In the latest komplex build there is also a check if you've the media language to "german", so it will be ignored. But why you've enabled it if you don't need it?
(2018-01-21, 12:42)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Hi Dan,
I tried to identify why MPAADescription option (Settings - Scraper - Data - IMDB) is not appearing to be checked after checking the option and reopening settings and why scraping it does not work
I compared MPAADescription to StudiowithDistributors in your code and found two differences:

1)
frmSettingsHolder_Movie.Designer.vb
has
cpp:
Friend WithEvents chkMPAADescription As CheckBox
but other settings use System.Windows.Forms.CheckBox

2)
IMDB_Data.vb
Function InjectSetupScraper_Movie doesn't have
cpp:
_setup_Movie.chkMPAADescription.Checked = _SpecialSettings_Movie.MPAADescription
 Nice hint, I'll fix that, thank you!
Hey Dan - how would you have the English subtitle flag appear as a US flag rather than an England one?  

Thanks!
(2018-01-21, 19:50)noonan2678 Wrote: Hey Dan - how would you have the English subtitle flag appear as a US flag rather than an England one?  

Thanks!
 Replace the image .\Ember Media Manager\Images\Countries\en.png
  • 139(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2