• 144(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
Using 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64 - failing to scrape NFO (and only NFO is failing) for TV show, specifically Waterloo Road using TMDB scraper, any ideas?

Nevermind, sorted by using custom API key
(2018-02-06, 03:26)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Keep any/all artwork located next to the movie.  Go to expert naming options and put in: <filename>
Then you need to reload all movies, Tools->Reload All Movies 
 OK, that x86 (32bit) version of EmberMM worked.

After installing, I went to Movies>Files>Add Source and pointed EmberMM to a test movie folder with three movies each in their own folder and including an nfo and poster jpg - all with the same name. (In one of the movie folders, I deleted the nfo file.)

Example:
Folder: Mississippi Burning (1988)
Movie: Mississippi Burning (1988).avi
NFO: Mississippi Burning (1988).nfo
Poster: Mississippi Burning (1988).jpg

I also disabled the Kodi, NMT, and Boxee features and enabled Expert file naming.
For NFO and Poster under Expert file naming, I typed in "<filename>" - literally everything between the quotes.

I also disabled Scrapers-Images and Scrapers-Themes under Movies - I don't need these features.

I'm seeing three issues.
1. Initially when the movies are recognized by EmberMM, the nfo's that are in movie folders show up as present in the movie listing along side the title and the text contents are shown in EmberMM. However, when I click Tools>Reload All Movies, the movie information are then listed as missing - even though the nfo's are still in their respective folders and the nfo data is still displayed in EmberMM. After Reload All Movies, a "No Information is Available for this Movie" message also displays.

2. The poster jpg images do not show up either before or after Reloading All Movies - neither in the movie information display window nor as a checkmark in the movie listings along side the title.

3. The intentional missing nfo for the one movie is not replaced when I re-scrape this movie. The data without a poster shows up in EmberMM until I Reload all Movies even though an nfo file never appears in the movie folder.

I'm sort of thinking I've got too many installs of EmberMM and this may be my issue? I've imaged my drive so maybe I should reload an older image of the OS-MePo-EmberMM, un-install my old version of EmberMM, and start fresh with the latest EmberMM?

Sorry about all the questions. I really do appreciate the help!
OK, I found the answer to my questions here:
https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid...file+names

I just need to add .nfo and .jpg after <filename> for these items to show up as checkmarks in the movie listing next to the title and an the missing nfo file to be replaced.

Yipee!
Friend, why is there no disk slide ?? I need it for the Movie Set Atwork Automator

(2018-02-06, 20:22)Poland Wrote: Friend, why is there no disk slide ?? I need it for the Movie Set Atwork Automator

The MovieSet Artwork Automator does not support DiscArts.
Also there is no DiscArt available on Fanart.tv: Link
Why is your program not searching for disk graphics ?? Previously he searched. Where should I get the disk graphics ?? Your program did it
(2018-02-06, 21:26)Poland Wrote: Why is your program not searching for disk graphics ?? Previously he searched. Where should I get the disk graphics ?? Your program did it

It searches https://fanart.tv is it's not there you won't see it in Ember
fanart tv does not have discart Hobbit. where does he get from? If this is why I do not see all the disc at the collection. Is this a question in another section? Movie Set automator ?? Sorry for my bad English

That

Is movie discart not movieset discart

Can be found here. Your problem seems to be the skin you are using not displaying your art correctly
You can google search "the hobbit disc.png"

There are about 8 different ones. Grab one, rename "disc.png" and put in the Hobbit folder.
here I moved the conversation to the problem. Three disks have disappeared, I have been working for a few years, now not

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502&page=33
(2018-01-26, 01:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-01-25, 23:48)abescalamis Wrote: I wanted to know if the there is a way for ember to add the language code of the subtitles, like .es.srt and .eng.srt?
 No. Atm only "forced" will be recognized and flagged. 
Does the format matter? I usually use moviename-forced.srt, rather than moviename.forced.srt.
Again, the addon MSAA has NOTHING to do with movie disc arts....
(2018-02-07, 19:05)Poland Wrote: here I moved the conversation to the problem. Three disks have disappeared, I have been working for a few years, now not

https://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=153502&page=33
 Neither Ember or MSAA supports discs for movie set, and very few skins supports it
So what skin are you using now and what did you use when it was functioning?
probably the MQ 7 does not work a movie series.Media Menager supports Disc Art ?? I asked where he gets the disk graphics from? From what website? Fanart tv?

You see 3 discs Hobbit ?? I see that the Matrix displays 3 disks. What would make a hobbit display three disks simultaneously in the collection

The Lord of the Rings collection does not display 6 discs, I am looking for help
  • 144(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2