• 147(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
OK lets try this

In Embers edit window above, just select the german text and delete it, than click OK

In Kodi go to the movie and press the i button on your keyboard, and use the update button
(2018-02-17, 17:01)T-bird_se Wrote: OK lets try this

In Embers edit window above, just select the german text and delete it, than click OK

In Kodi go to the movie and press the i button on your keyboard, and use the update button
 Thank You. I removed the entire movie library, updated the information about the films again. Now it is correct. The story is in Polish in the main view of the collection . in program
 Ember Media Menager I left the information in my mother tongue
Most of my TVshows are single mkv files per episode and those show up nicely in Ember.
But a few are DVD images with multiple episode per disk and I can’t get those to show up.

For example:
Code:
Alex/Alex (2017) s01e01e02e03
Alex/Alex (2017) s01e04e05e06

Both with a VIDEO_TS inside show up in Kodi but not in Ember.
Any tips how to fix that?
(2018-02-21, 14:22)BZwart Wrote: Most of my TVshows are single mkv files per episode and those show up nicely in Ember.
But a few are DVD images with multiple episode per disk and I can’t get those to show up.

For example:
Code:
Alex/Alex (2017) s01e01e02e03
Alex/Alex (2017) s01e04e05e06

Both with a VIDEO_TS inside show up in Kodi but not in Ember.
Any tips how to fix that?
Ember and Kodi does not support VIDEO_TS folders for episodes out-of-the-box (see Wiki). In Kodi you can add a custom regex to get it working, but that does not work in Ember. The best way ist to convert your DVD into an ISO. That works with Ember and Kodi without any special settings.
Thanks, that fixed it
Is there a program for mac computers
(2018-02-24, 07:25)lathie Wrote: Is there a program for mac computers
Windows only
Opus is not being shown correctly in the latest alpha. The info part looks like this:

Audio Stream 1
- Codec: opus
- Channels: 2
- Language: English

but the top part of the screen doesn't show an Opus logo but "Codec?"

We've had some discussion about this over PM in the past, I sent you a link to an Opus file to check things that I couldn't find in the Kodi log myself.
Hi Dan & Co,
Just a quick question, Ember renames TV Show titles & removes the year at the end. How can i retain that .. e,g The Big Bang Theory.   instead of The Big Bang Theory (2007)? is Sort original title ? isit in the renamer module ?
(2018-02-26, 15:21)shaktoo Wrote: Hi Dan & Co,
Just a quick question, Ember renames TV Show titles & removes the year at the end. How can i retain that .. e,g The Big Bang Theory.   instead of The Big Bang Theory (2007)? is Sort original title ? isit in the renamer module ?
 What do you mean exactly?
Its OK Dan, I fixed it, Was just a matter of adjusting the renamer Module for TV Shows.  I had to add the {($Y)} to the title and that did it. Tongue
i changed servers and updated drives. i have everything setup i just need ember. how can i  update the paths to the database in ember so i dont have to rescan and have dupicates?
I am new to ember media manager, when scanning Tv Series I am getting a random message at different points of the scan

(The requested operation cannot be performed on a file with a
user-mapped section open)
how can I stops this from happening
Do you use the latest daily build?
Please upload your log (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs) to pastebin.com
Source paths can't be changed for different reasons. You have to remove and re-add the sources if the paths are no longer the same.

If you're a "pro" you can change the paths in the database with a SQL script. Use a SQLite editor and open the file .\Ember Media Manager\Profiles\Default\MyVideos.emm
  • 147(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2