• 150(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
A new issue here. I'm trying to scrape all my information again for my TV shows (something got messed up). However, when I try to scrape everything I get some interesting results.

https://imgur.com/a/cMU26

Not all the information is scraped. Here only the first 6 episodes are scrapped and the rest are just simply forgotten about. The ones without NFO are ones I tried to individually scrape the episode.

I've changed nothing in regards to the naming of any of the files from last time when it scraped just fine.

Im currently using the latest build of 1.4.90
Any hint in the log (.\Ember Media Manager\Logs)? Which scraper did you use?
I've used both TMDB and TVDB with the same result.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/1ztfsevell3v9f...3.csv?dl=0

I'm assuming the log from
C:\Ember Media Manager BETA\Log
You run into the request limit of TMDB. Please install the latest daily build, this bug is already fixed: Link
(2018-03-24, 02:23)DanCooper Wrote: You run into the request limit of TMDB. Please install the latest daily build, this bug is already fixed: Link
 I just did a fresh reinstall of
Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.9f87d9e.exe (Compiled by komplex yesterday)
With the same results. Tried using ONLY TMDB, as well as TVDB as the only scrapers available.

File naming: Andromeda.S03E01.dvd.mkv
(2018-03-24, 02:33)Drazzilb Wrote:
(2018-03-24, 02:23)DanCooper Wrote: You run into the request limit of TMDB. Please install the latest daily build, this bug is already fixed: Link
Ember Media Manager BETA 1.4.90-alpha.git.9f87d9e.exe (Compiled by komplex yesterday)
With the same results. Tried using ONLY TMDB, as well as TVDB as the only scrapers available.

Now you no longer get the TMDB API limit issue, but a new one. And as the log says it was not possible to get a proper season and/or episode number for your scraping results. I tlooks like you've set the episode ordering to DVD for this tv show. Absolute and DVD ordering is only possible if you've enabled TVDB. Only TVDB has alternative ordering information. But if you look on TVDB, the DVD ordering is missing for the most of all episodes of this show: Link
So you've to fic that on TVDB or set the tv show to the default/standard episode ordering (Edit dialog, OK, than rescrape).
(2018-03-24, 03:16)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-03-24, 02:33)Drazzilb Wrote:

Now you no longer get the TMDB API limit issue, but a new one. And as the log says it was not possible to get a proper season and/or episode number for your scraping results. I tlooks like you've set the episode ordering to DVD for this tv show. Absolute and DVD ordering is only possible if you've enabled TVDB. Only TVDB has alternative ordering information. But if you look on TVDB, the DVD ordering is missing for the most of all episodes of this show: Link
So you've to fic that on TVDB or set the tv show to the default/standard episode ordering (Edit dialog, OK, than rescrape).  
I'll check this one out here in a moment and let ya know.

EDIT: Working as advertised. Thanks.
Settings->Movie Sets->Scraper - Data->Title Renamer:
What is the point of this?  Auto rename entire Movie Sets before/after scrape? Auto rename a single word in Movie Sets title before/scrape?  Can anyone give me an example or 2 on usage please??
(2018-03-29, 01:19)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Settings->Movie Sets->Scraper - Data->Title Renamer:
What is the point of this?  Auto rename entire Movie Sets before/after scrape? Auto rename a single word in Movie Sets title before/scrape?  Can anyone give me an example or 2 on usage please??
Yes, renames the set title if you scraper it, e.g. "Matrix Trilogie" to "Matrix Collection" if you add "Trilogie" on the left side and "Collection" on the right one. Simple search and replace, not a regex or something else.

On TMDB there are many different variants set for german collection titles like "Filmset, Sammlung, Trilogie, Set...". I use it to convert all titles to "* Collection".
Beautiful!  This is EXACTLY what I was hoping for, thanks DanCooper
Hi Dan,

After adding the mapping for Atmos from you mapping post a few days ago, it still only coming up with truehd. the mp4 files seem to read the "format profile" and convert using the table, but the mkv files seem to only use the codec ID A_TRUEHD so will only ever change to truehd.

Audio
ID                          : 2
Format                      : TrueHD
Format profile              : TrueHD+Atmos / TrueHD
Codec ID                    : A_TRUEHD
(2018-04-08, 14:01)ohhiitsme Wrote: Hi Dan,

After adding the mapping for Atmos from you mapping post a few days ago, it still only coming up with truehd. the mp4 files seem to read the "format profile" and convert using the table, but the mkv files seem to only use the codec ID A_TRUEHD so will only ever change to truehd.

Audio
ID                          : 2
Format                      : TrueHD
Format profile              : TrueHD+Atmos / TrueHD
Codec ID                    : A_TRUEHD
That should be fixed in latest daily build. "truehd+atmos" will be catched before "Codec_ID" will be used:

vb:
Dim tCodec As String = String.Empty
        If sFormat.ToLower.Contains("dts") AndAlso (sProfile.ToLower.Contains("hra / core") OrElse sProfile.ToLower.Contains("ma / core")) Then
            tCodec = sProfile
        ElseIf sFormat.ToLower.Contains("atmos / truehd") Then
            tCodec = sFormat
        ElseIf sProfile.ToLower.Contains("truehd+atmos") Then
            tCodec = sProfile
        ElseIf sProfile.ToLower.Contains("e-ac-3+atmos") Then
            tCodec = "e-ac-3+atmos"
        ElseIf Not String.IsNullOrEmpty(sCodecID) AndAlso Not Integer.TryParse(sCodecID, 0) AndAlso Not sCodecID.ToLower.Contains("a_pcm") AndAlso Not sCodecID.Contains("00001000-0000-0100-8000-00AA00389B71") Then
            tCodec = sCodecID
        ElseIf Not String.IsNullOrEmpty(sCodecHint) Then
            tCodec = sCodecHint
        ElseIf sFormat.ToLower.Contains("mpeg") AndAlso Not String.IsNullOrEmpty(sProfile) Then
            tCodec = String.Concat("mp", sProfile.Replace("Layer", String.Empty).Trim).Trim
        ElseIf Not String.IsNullOrEmpty(sFormat) Then
            tCodec = sFormat
        End If
(2017-06-11, 21:01)Cheadstina Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 19:28)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Check your settings for auto renaming. I do the exact same thing and works as should on latest alpha. When you scrape a show it will be given a unique ID.

Thanks, I think that's it. Never noticed the settings for DB update Smile 
When I add new episodes to an existing show, they are not automatically renamed - I do have the settings for DB update enabled.
How do I ensure/check that a show has a unique ID? 
Is that in the .nfo file or the EMM DB?
(2018-04-09, 13:34)Cheadstina Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 21:01)Cheadstina Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 19:28)Fail$tyle420 Wrote: Check your settings for auto renaming. I do the exact same thing and works as should on latest alpha. When you scrape a show it will be given a unique ID.

Thanks, I think that's it. Never noticed the settings for DB update Smile   
When I add new episodes to an existing show, they are not automatically renamed - I do have the settings for DB update enabled.
How do I ensure/check that a show has a unique ID? 
Is that in the .nfo file or the EMM DB?  
There is a new bug in the latest daily version: new episode files will be renamed but not moved into a season folder. I fixed it already and it should be included in komplex next build: Github

Unique ID is the TVDB, TMDB or IMDB ID of the tv show and it's saved in the DB of Ember (and inside the tv show NFO). You can check the NFO or in the context menu of a tv show: if the "Open on ... Site" is enabled, then this ID is available:

I know there have been some tinkering with Trakt in the recent builds, but how comes that now EMM prompts for 2 Trakt authorization keys every time I start it?

Is it just me or am I missing something?
  • 150(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2