• 151(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2018-04-10, 10:36)GrosNours Wrote: I know there have been some tinkering with Trakt in the recent builds, but how comes that now EMM prompts for 2 Trakt authorization keys every time I start it?

Is it just me or am I missing something?
Maybe the authorisation will not be saved. Please try to open and save the settings dialog after the start. I've to check why it's not working for all users.

If you don't use or don't have a Trakt account than disable the two scrapers and the module.
Each of them need an own authorisation.
(2018-04-10, 12:22)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-04-10, 10:36)GrosNours Wrote: I know there have been some tinkering with Trakt in the recent builds, but how comes that now EMM prompts for 2 Trakt authorization keys every time I start it?

Maybe the authorisation will not be saved. Please try to open and save the settings dialog after the start. I've to check why it's not working for all users.

If you don't use or don't have a Trakt account than disable the two scrapers and the module.
Dan, I tried that, but it didn't work. I also tried to delete the preferences file (InterfaceTrakt.xml), which seems to store the authorization code, but again I am still prompted every time (twice)
(2018-04-12, 19:11)GrosNours Wrote:
(2018-04-10, 12:22)DanCooper Wrote:

Dan, I tried that, but it didn't work. I also tried to delete the preferences file (InterfaceTrakt.xml), which seems to store the authorization code, but again I am still prompted every time (twice) 
The Interface.Trakt.xml is only that one for the Trakt module. The two scraper has own settings in the AdvancedSettings.xml. I whould try to remove these entries and also the Interface.Trakt.xml, than start Ember and re-authorize all 3 again.
Dan,  I tried removing all references to Trakt in the advanced settings, plus deleting Interface.Trakt.xml. On relauch, I was asked to enter the pins... but it didn't stick. Subsequent relauches still asks.

I checked that EMM is in the list of authorized apps in my Trakt settings. It is there.

But now there is no Trakt settings written in the advanced xml file, is it normal? And also, the interface shows the the Trakt.tv manager is disabled for rewrite (it already was before). Is that ok too?

I don't really need the integration in EMM, because I set the watching state in Kodi, but still, it used to work...
(2018-04-13, 09:19)GrosNours Wrote: Dan,  I tried removing all references to Trakt in the advanced settings, plus deleting Interface.Trakt.xml. On relauch, I was asked to enter the pins... but it didn't stick. Subsequent relauches still asks.

I checked that EMM is in the list of authorized apps in my Trakt settings. It is there.

But now there is no Trakt settings written in the advanced xml file, is it normal? And also, the interface shows the the Trakt.tv manager is disabled for rewrite (it already was before). Is that ok too?

I don't really need the integration in EMM, because I set the watching state in Kodi, but still, it used to work...
Do you've installed Ember under C:\Program Files? If yes than you've to start Ember as Admin, otherwise the app has no rigths to changes/save files in this directory.
No it is in its own folder. And I never had any troubles before making changes in the preferences.
Will the settings in "Interface.Trakt.xml" be changed if you change something in Settings => Modules => Trakt and will the settings in the "AdvancedSettings.xml" also be changed if you change something in Settings => Movies => Scraper-Data => Trakt and Settings => TV Shows=> Scraper-Data => Trakt and confirm the settings dialog?
(2018-04-09, 13:47)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-04-09, 13:34)Cheadstina Wrote:
(2017-06-11, 21:01)Cheadstina Wrote: Thanks, I think that's it. Never noticed the settings for DB update Smile   
When I add new episodes to an existing show, they are not automatically renamed - I do have the settings for DB update enabled.
How do I ensure/check that a show has a unique ID? 
Is that in the .nfo file or the EMM DB?   
There is a new bug in the latest daily version: new episode files will be renamed but not moved into a season folder. I fixed it already and it should be included in komplex next build: Github

Unique ID is the TVDB, TMDB or IMDB ID of the tv show and it's saved in the DB of Ember (and inside the tv show NFO). You can check the NFO or in the context menu of a tv show: if the "Open on ... Site" is enabled, then this ID is available:

Now I finally got to test this.
I add an episode to the directory where the other episodes are.
Verify that the Show does indeed have the ID:
ImageImage

When I "Update Library" it's recognized as a new episode, but not renamed:

Renamer is setup like this:

Log: https://pastebin.com/yLMCwDHJ
(2018-04-13, 14:57)Cheadstina Wrote: When I "Update Library" it's recognized as a new episode, but not renamed
Looks like there is an existing episode NFO. Delete the NFO, remove the episode entry and try again.
(2018-04-13, 15:58)DanCooper Wrote:
(2018-04-13, 14:57)Cheadstina Wrote: When I "Update Library" it's recognized as a new episode, but not renamed
Looks like there is an existing episode NFO. Delete the NFO, remove the episode entry and try again. 
Ahh right. Thanks.
Renamed the .nfo to .info and removed it from the EMM DB. Updated library again. Then it works.
Dan, for whatever reason the advanced settings file was not writable. All is good now.

Thanks a lot
(2018-03-23, 13:33)komplex Wrote:
(2018-03-23, 10:24)DanCooper Wrote: I always run these files in Kodi and look how Kodi saves the codec into the database "streamdetails" table. Then I add the mapping to Ember defaults. Please tell me how the mapping looks and I will add it to Ember. Thx.

mp4a-40-2 = AAC
hvc1 = HEVC
[snip]
Here's a sample i made to for you test 
 Is this fixed in the latest alpha? I noticed that I had a bunch of files that Kodi wasn't providing the audio information unless you opened them in Kodi.
Just add it yourself in the settings
(2018-04-20, 19:22)komplex Wrote: Just add it yourself in the settings
Ah, thanks.
Is it possible to force the scraper to get the original release date from IMDB? It seems to get the date from my country (Finland) which is sometimes off by one year or so.

Also, would it be possible to strip the country name from the scraped certifications (Use certification for MPAA is enabled)? Now it's displaying for example "Finland:K-15" which won't fit in the corresponding field in the Kodi skin I use.
  • 151(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2