• 167(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
(2019-04-15, 13:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-04-15, 13:18)Renaud Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Yesterday after years of using a 1.4.7.2 version of EMM, I've decided myself to use a new version... the 1.4.90
Unfortunatly, I'm unable to scrape anything. The modules are not loaded and I have a this message in the Logs :

"2019-04-15 12:01:05.2678;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie;8;WARN;[ModulesManager][ScrapeData_Movie][Abort] No scrapers enabled;"

What can I do to make it work ?
Enable a scraper in the settings. If no scraper is listed than check your anti virus.  
Thanks for your answer, but I don't have an active anti-virus and I don't have the opportunity to activate a scraper in the settings. 

A capture of my Settings / Modules screen (but it will not help)
(2019-04-15, 14:27)Renaud Wrote:
(2019-04-15, 13:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-04-15, 13:18)Renaud Wrote: Hello Everyone,

Yesterday after years of using a 1.4.7.2 version of EMM, I've decided myself to use a new version... the 1.4.90
Unfortunatly, I'm unable to scrape anything. The modules are not loaded and I have a this message in the Logs :

"2019-04-15 12:01:05.2678;EmberAPI.ModulesManager;EmberAPI.ModulesManager.ScrapeData_Movie;8;WARN;[ModulesManager][ScrapeData_Movie][Abort] No scrapers enabled;"

What can I do to make it work ?
Enable a scraper in the settings. If no scraper is listed than check your anti virus.   
Thanks for your answer, but I don't have an active anti-virus and I don't have the opportunity to activate a scraper in the settings. 

That looks very clean! :-P
How do you've upgraded to the latest version?
(2019-04-15, 15:25)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-04-15, 14:27)Renaud Wrote:
(2019-04-15, 13:31)DanCooper Wrote: Enable a scraper in the settings. If no scraper is listed than check your anti virus.   

That looks very clean! :-P
How do you've upgraded to the latest version? 
Dowloaded the latest from the Daily Builds: Link

I've just reinstalled it in another directory and it works perfectly.
I had to install the new version in an existing directory containing an old version....

I will pay you beers for this inconvenience Laugh
Hello DanCooper,
Is it possible to scrape original country movie year from IMDb and not to use IP address location release date?

When I scrape a movie, if there is a realease date present for Germany (for example) in 2019, it scrapes that movie as Movie (2019) instead of original imdb entry Movie (2018) - which is based on original country release.
I tried to skip IMDB release date in scraper, but that didn't help.

Thanks for your help.
(2019-05-05, 17:01)ezechiel1917 Wrote: Hello DanCooper,
Is it possible to scrape original country movie year from IMDb and not to use IP address location release date?

When I scrape a movie, if there is a realease date present for Germany (for example) in 2019, it scrapes that movie as Movie (2019) instead of original imdb entry Movie (2018) - which is based on original country release.
I tried to skip IMDB release date in scraper, but that didn't help.

Thanks for your help.
I use the "reference" page to get the information, e.g. Titanic. It looks like the release date is a little bit random on this page and not IP based. For me (Switzerland) it shows the date of Australia but I've also seen dates of free tv release years later than the original premiere date. I think I've to additionaly use the "Release Info" page to get a better result but I don't know how I get the proper country to get the rigth date.
I think the best way will be to use the TMDb scraper to get the premiered date. The only problem is that TMDb use the release date based on your scraper language so that you get the german date if you use german settings. Maybe it's easier to modify that scraper to get it.
(2018-01-22, 18:08)DanCooper Wrote: Image
(2018-01-22, 17:28)hslansky Wrote: In addition, I am unable to get the column for "Watched Status" to appear.
You've to reload all "Media Columns List" in Settings => Movies / TV Shows => General.
Hi Dan,

I feel dumb, I don't see a setting as described above?

Thanks!

E
(2019-05-13, 14:00)thesmackdown Wrote:
(2018-01-22, 18:08)DanCooper Wrote: Image
(2018-01-22, 17:28)hslansky Wrote: In addition, I am unable to get the column for "Watched Status" to appear.
You've to reload all "Media Columns List" in Settings => Movies / TV Shows => General
Hi Dan,

I feel dumb, I don't see a setting as described above?

Thanks!

Media List reset:

The width of the title column depends on how width you drag the list (splitter).
I had this setting working before, but now I'm not sure why. Certain movies I manually add into a set. So when EMM scans my library, I go into sets, then update the movie set with the new movie. In the past, it would create an NFO file for that movie. (not all my movies have NFO files)

It is not creating a file now. Is there something I'm missing? Would multiple profiles in EMM impact this somehow?
(2019-05-15, 15:01)sufreak Wrote: I had this setting working before, but now I'm not sure why. Certain movies I manually add into a set. So when EMM scans my library, I go into sets, then update the movie set with the new movie. In the past, it would create an NFO file for that movie. (not all my movies have NFO files)

It is not creating a file now. Is there something I'm missing? Would multiple profiles in EMM impact this somehow?

Check if you've enabled any file name settings for NFOs: Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please don't install Ember under "C:\Program Files", unless you know how to fix the access rights.

Please use this thread for discussions about self-compiled versions or official alpha releases.

Daily Builds: LinkEmber Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64 - 2017-03-07Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x86 - 2017-03-07
Commits (Changelog): Link
@DanCooper - is there new compiled versions after Dec 9th...having some auto renaming issues and wanted to check if anything new is out...
(2019-05-19, 16:15)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2016-02-10, 21:01)DanCooper Wrote: Please don't install Ember under "C:\Program Files", unless you know how to fix the access rights.

Please use this thread for discussions about self-compiled versions or official alpha releases.

Daily Builds: LinkEmber Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x64 - 2017-03-07Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 Alpha 23.3 x86 - 2017-03-07
@DanCooper - is there new compiled versions after Dec 9th...having some auto renaming issues and wanted to check if anything new is out... 
No, the latest is that one on komplex google drive
(2019-05-19, 20:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-05-19, 16:15)shwetkprabhat Wrote:

Thanks @DanCooper - if you could look at the Kodi sync logs and let me know if you see something - https://pastebin.com/y58eSzye

I have multiple profiles and all of them working except this one, I tried to create a new profile but this library in this path is not updating. It was working and stopped working after I received a sync error last week.
(2019-05-20, 01:26)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2019-05-19, 20:29)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-05-19, 16:15)shwetkprabhat Wrote: @DanCooper - is there new compiled versions after Dec 9th...having some auto renaming issues and wanted to check if anything new is out...  
Thanks @DanCooper - if you could look at the Kodi sync logs and let me know if you see something - https://pastebin.com/y58eSzye

I have multiple profiles and all of them working except this one, I tried to create a new profile but this library in this path is not updating. It was working and stopped working after I received a sync error last week.  

I can see two paths:
Code:
Z:\bollywood\3.Deewarein.2003.1080p.WEB-DL.AVC.AAC-DDR\
smb://10.10.10.10/movies/bollywood/3.Deewarein.2003.1080p.WEB-DL.AVC.AAC-DDR/

Looks like Kodi runs on Linux/Libreelec/Openelec (?). In that case it's very important that Ember and Kodi use the correct "small and capital letters" in the source paths. Is "movies" correct?
(2019-05-20, 11:40)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-05-20, 01:26)shwetkprabhat Wrote:
(2019-05-19, 20:29)DanCooper Wrote: No, the latest is that one on komplex google drive   

I can see two paths:
Code:
Z:\bollywood\3.Deewarein.2003.1080p.WEB-DL.AVC.AAC-DDR\
smb://10.10.10.10/movies/bollywood/3.Deewarein.2003.1080p.WEB-DL.AVC.AAC-DDR/

Looks like Kodi runs on Linux/Libreelec/Openelec (?). In that case it's very important that Ember and Kodi use the correct "small and capital letters" in the source paths. Is "movies" correct?  
Yes, other folders like hollywood and ultrahd under movies working perfectly. The Kodi is running headless docker from Linuxserver container.
(2019-05-15, 19:31)DanCooper Wrote:
(2019-05-15, 15:01)sufreak Wrote: I had this setting working before, but now I'm not sure why. Certain movies I manually add into a set. So when EMM scans my library, I go into sets, then update the movie set with the new movie. In the past, it would create an NFO file for that movie. (not all my movies have NFO files)

Check if you've enabled any file name settings for NFOs: Settings => Movies => Files and Sources => File Naming 
I only had Expert (Fanart/poster) enabled. My goal i only an NFO file for movie sets.
  • 167(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2