• 175(current)
WIP Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread
TheTVDB survey
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...01#p169601

According to the questions, it seems that they are considering to give up to fix the old API issue and deprecate it.
(2020-01-25, 19:55)skyeia Wrote: TheTVDB survey
https://forums.thetvdb.com/viewtopic.php...01#p169601

According to the questions, it seems that they are considering to give up to fix the old API issue and deprecate it.

I just took the survey, with heavy emphasis on getting a STABLE and working API.
------------------------------------------
Intel Quad core 3.8 Ghz / Windows 11 Pro / 32 gigs RAM/ MCE Remote /20 Tb storage / Intel Iris 550 chip-set outputting 4k via HDMI to a 80" LED TV / just over 5,800 movies

Have you entered your 5 Movies? - Support themoviedb.org as THE best open source movie information site.
can someone please post a link for the updated DLL for tvdb?

also does the update DLL fix this issue or still has some other bugs
I want to try to compile the old version with some bugfixes tonight. This will not be the long awaited new version, but at least TVDB and YouTube will be fixed.
Thanks for all the hard work Dan.
(2020-01-27, 15:28)DanCooper Wrote: I want to try to compile the old version with some bugfixes tonight. This will not be the long awaited new version, but at least TVDB and YouTube will be fixed.
Yes please Rofl
Kodi v18.9 (Aeon MQ8 Multi-Mod) running on Windows 10
(2020-01-27, 15:28)DanCooper Wrote: I want to try to compile the old version with some bugfixes tonight. This will not be the long awaited new version, but at least TVDB and YouTube will be fixed.
Hi Dan,

Did you compile it yet?
(2020-02-04, 13:44)JanM201 Wrote:
Hi Dan,

Did you compile it yet? 
I've already fixed TVDb, OFDb and the File Manager, but I still have to rewrite the YouTube API. I hope a can done that tomorrow. ATM i try to get some usefull information from the JDownloader source code to get YouTube back running Big Grin
No problem, take your time.
Thanks
tv shows scrapping stopped working all of a sudden. here is a log. 
https://pastebin.com/gdu3A5fU

gives Unhanded exception has occured in your application. box. not sure if its related to the api thing.
(2020-02-06, 03:08)dr-oopie Wrote: tv shows scrapping stopped working all of a sudden. here is a log. 
https://pastebin.com/gdu3A5fU

gives Unhanded exception has occured in your application. box. not sure if its related to the api thing.

If you try to open url "http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV5BMjA4ODUyNDQ2NV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTYwODk2MTYz._V1._SY275_SX400_.jpg" on your browser, you'll get same 403 forbidden.

Seems like it's a problem with IMDB
Image Image
hello

could anyone point me to the link for the latest version please?

the link on the daily build thread takes me to a google drive folder but the latest modified folder seems to be from May 2018.

cheers
(2020-02-09, 16:08)crookers13 Wrote: hello

could anyone point me to the link for the latest version please?

the link on the daily build thread takes me to a google drive folder but the latest modified folder seems to be from May 2018.

cheers
The latest build is from 2018-12-09. You can find it on Komplex Google drive.
But I'm nearly done with a new build that fixes the most important bugs like YouTube, TVDb, OFDb and Kodi Interface. So maybe it's better to wait 2-3 days for the hotfix release.
For once something only tangentially related to the horrors of theTVDB...Since I am now using the wonderful folder scraper option (right click scan for new content) I am wondering if it is possible to automate renaming the tv show when using that.

I tried several options but just might be missing how I need to do that. My typical use is say add Homeland.801.blahblah.mkv to the homeland directory and then back out of the directory, right click to scan it into the EMMdb and create the nfo which eventually kodi can scan when I update the kodi db (I don't have them linked since that resulted in problems in the past) but then, to rename the file I then have to search it out in EMM, go to the show, find the file and right click it on the file list and have it auto rename it to Homeland - S08E01 - Whatever the episode name is.mkv and then it will move it into the season 8 folder. Is there any way to just have it rename when it I do the folder scan? I feel like there should be since so much other stuff is so well thought out but I haven't been able to figure it out.

I know for movies, it happens when you scrape and works wonderful, and it can work when you scrape the tv show again, but wondering if there is an automated way when just doing the folder scan that I haven't figured out.
Also thank you for working on fixing the other stuff. Since your DLL update, most of what I use emm has been working fine, with whatever service outages the knuckleheads at TVDB cause, emm has definitely NOT been the problem so any more fixes are welcome and LOVED! Thanks for all you do!
(2020-02-10, 09:40)sanjonny Wrote: Since I am now using the wonderful folder scraper option (right click scan for new content) I am wondering if it is possible to automate renaming the tv show when using that.
Settings => Modules => Renamer => Default TV Renaming Patterns => Auto rename files during DB update
  • 175(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Ember Media Manager 1.4.8.0 ALPHA - Discussion Thread2