• 4(current)
Mod PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins
Very nice @dave157Smile
Have you also tried the coloured logo?

Now I'm testing the first(if I remember correct) skin that came with PTVL

(2016-03-10, 01:14)tromy Wrote: Very nice @dave157Smile
Have you also tried the coloured logo?

Now I'm testing the first(if I remember correct) skin that came with PTVL

Wow brings back memories, yeah this was the first skin I included with PTVL.

Thanks for updating it Smile
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
I am working on @MarcosQui trying to get him to do an official skin for the up and coming AEON.MQ7 release.
Having some difficulty getting Cube to work with 6 channels. Made the recommended code changes but now PTV loads the channels and then displays nothing. Any thoughts?
(2016-03-10, 04:21)billiam Wrote: Having some difficulty getting Cube to work with 6 channels. Made the recommended code changes but now PTV loads the channels and then displays nothing. Any thoughts?

@billiam, made a 6-channel grid mod of Cube for you...

I`m still setting up my GitHub, so here`s the link on my G. Drive https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B-wuOT8...sp=sharing
Dave157, hope you don't mind, but I downloaded your updated skin and it looks very good. I am running on my Nexus Player with Kodi v16.0 “Jarvis” final.
(2016-03-10, 20:28)clarkss12 Wrote: Dave157, hope you don't mind, but I downloaded your updated skin and it looks very good. I am running on my Nexus Player with Kodi v16.0 “Jarvis” final.

@clarkss12, not at all, please feel free but I just modded it. @tromy is the author of the skin. I`m just trying to help @tromy and @Lunatixz out. Big Grin
Only skins found here: https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Skins will be featured in the skin manager.

So please submit your skins via github Smile

Info on skin formating : https://github.com/PseudoTV/PseudoTV_Ski.../readme.md
Image Lunatixz - Kodi / Beta repository
Image PseudoTV - Forum | Website | Youtube | Help?
Love my PTVL on raspberry pi-2 has anyone tested the new skins on Pi-2's ?
One HTPC Windows 7 pro 64x running WMC with 2 HDhomeRun on Comcast 6 tuners with MCEbuddy
WD MyCloud 24TB over Netgear network | 6500 movies and 40,000+ TV Show episodes
Damn guys great work bringing custom skins back to PTVL. Kind of makes me want to come out of retirement and design a new one.
(2016-03-11, 06:46)ARYEZ Wrote: Damn guys great work bringing custom skins back to PTVL. Kind of makes me want to come out of retirement and design a new one.

Would love to see "Aurora" getting back alive!
Congrats to Luna, Tromy and all the skinners and modders, PTVL Skin Manager works great. I`ll be out of town for the weekend (B-Day Big Grin) but when I get back I want to help out with those outdated skins, to bring them up to speed.
(2016-03-11, 15:46)dave157 Wrote: Congrats to Luna, Tromy and all the skinners and modders, PTVL Skin Manager works great. I`ll be out of town for the weekend (B-Day Big Grin) but when I get back I want to help out with those outdated skins, to bring them up to speed.

Heartily Seconded! Very excited to see skins come back into PTVL
Great work with the new skins! Now if I can only figure out why my guides do not seem to update.
i'm so excited that skins are back. these are beautiful. however when I use the new skins included in the last update, the progress marker doesn't show up so I have no idea how far into each show I am. also, in certain skins when I don't have movie/show art it uses my channel logos instead but the dimensions are off. is there something else I need to do when I change the skin?
  • 4(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
PseudoTV Live - Custom Skins2