• 1(current)
Bug reports
If you find bugs, please post them here. (There are plenty of it, the skin is still alpha Smile )
Screenshots are always helpful btw.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Estuary: Kodis new default skin - ExtendedInfo Script - KodiDevKit
posted in the other thread before I noticed this.

mixing SD and HD movies creates this somewhat weird alignment

notice the year 1976 ends up at the wrong place

thanks for the great skin btw!
(2016-03-01, 21:53)marantz Wrote: posted in the other thread before I noticed this.

mixing SD and HD movies creates this somewhat weird alignment

http://s29.postimg.org/sytovnr3b/screenshot000.png

notice the year 1976 ends up at the wrong place

thanks for the great skin btw!

Are you sure all the textures are there? Here's HD and SD as it should display

Please read the online manual (wiki) & FAQ (wiki) before posting.

Skins: Estuary | Xperience1080
Opinion: Never purchase HTC products
This has absolutely nothing to do with SD. It's simply that not all media has the media info available. Da-anda already mentioned this to phil
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
Couple of possible mvid improvements...

Cover image should be square on Widelist view

No details for the music vid on right hand side

Details view shows text fine
Nice skin.

Unfortunately the TV epg grid display is currently a great regression
1. it wastes a lot of space (compared to confluence)
2. it does not show the the episode name in the lower pane (which shows the selected/highlighted program). This was crudely added to confluence/Jarvis, now it's gone again.
3. It is even more choppier than confluence was.
4. in the current build (windows, march 2 ) it simply hangs so I can't test any further.

I suspect the gui lib for the grid is really slow (always was) and now it's become worse.

My use case:
- hts backend
- 14 day epg for 130 channels

I always compare to:
- dvblink backend
- WMC7 frontend

Both backends and frontends run on ivy-bridge i7 class pcs each connected via Gbit wired ethernet, so performance is not an issue.

I'm waiting for the skin to be available for Ubuntu wily so I can also test on linux. The nightly build of March 1 doesn't seem to have it.

Looking forward to this skin evolve into something that matches WMC !

Thanks for the great work
Testing latest RPi/OpenELEC/Estuary build and the 3D OSD button isn't working (not in 2D or 3D mode, while viewing a 3D movie).

Confluence - showing pop-out menu to choose alternate viewing mode (current mode is obviously 3D):

Estuary - no pop-out menu at all (clicking the "glasses" button does nothing, either):

Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Oh ok, silly mistake on my side Smile I dont use 3d so I couldnt really test. Will get fixed, thx.
Donate: https://kodi.tv/contribute/donate (foundation), 146Gr48FqHM7TPB9q33HHv6uWpgQqdz1yk (BTC personal)
Small problem with channel numbers in pvr.
I have "Use channel numbers from backend" enabled.
When entering into the main TV menu ATSC channel numbers with a decimal are displayed correctly.

When bringing up the quick channel menu via 'c' the channels are displayed as

And in the EPG/Timeline they are displayed as

Also the EPG is slow to load and frequently crashes Kodi. Using Mediaportal as a backend.
Last line in the log before the freeze is
10:48:46 T:4276 NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started

Great job on the skin I really like it!
(2016-03-03, 17:51)boke Wrote: Small problem with channel numbers in pvr.
I have "Use channel numbers from backend" enabled.
When entering into the main TV menu ATSC channel numbers with a decimal are displayed correctly.

When bringing up the quick channel menu via 'c' the channels are displayed as

And in the EPG/Timeline they are displayed as

Also the EPG is slow to load and frequently crashes Kodi. Using Mediaportal as a backend.
Last line in the log before the freeze is
10:48:46 T:4276 NOTICE: EPG::CEpgContainer::Start - EPG thread started

Great job on the skin I really like it!

EPG crashing is getting investigated atm.
Could you post a screenshot of the cut-up numbers so I know where to look for?
Channels displayed correctly in the first screenshot

I found a few issues and Ill make proper reports with screenshots.

Themes wise https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/9251 that is merged in, Ive compiled with tip of master e1f2da9c63777290f76e7779363e2459cf9b59e4 however...

Themes only partially apply and this is a bug I noticed in skin themes even before this skin, themes only load with the relevant xbt which arent compiled in Linux when you compile Kodi (or Im missing something?) with the extracted textures you cant change themes fully (only colors is ok) and that looks odd.

Ill make other reports regarding OSD usability both video and music side and other reports with proper screenshots.
@un1versal - themes not working without xbt is a core bug, and I agree that it would be nice if they also worked without xbt, especially for testing and developing themes
(2016-03-04, 14:29)da-anda Wrote: @un1versal - themes not working without xbt is a core bug, and I agree that it would be nice if they also worked without xbt, especially for testing and developing themes

It's not a bug, it's simply not designed to work without them.
Read/follow the forum rules.
For troubleshooting and bug reporting, read this first
Interested in seeing some YouTube videos about Kodi? Go here and subscribe
(2016-03-04, 14:29)da-anda Wrote: @un1versal - themes not working without xbt is a core bug, and I agree that it would be nice if they also worked without xbt, especially for testing and developing themes

Bug or no bug the xbts arent being build automatically when you compiled with --enable-texturepacker, I see a makefile so Ill run that after and see.
  • 1(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5