• 37(current)
Bug reports
it requires script.module.youtube.dl to be installed.
according to your log, it is missing on your end.

to fix:
- settings > system > addons > manage dependencies
- select 'Kodi65 Library'
- in the infodialog of Kodi65, select 'dependencies'
- in the dependencies dialog, select 'youtube-dl control'
- hit 'install'
Do not PM or e-mail Team-Kodi members directly asking for support.
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
(2020-01-31, 13:14)ronie Wrote: it requires script.module.youtube.dl to be installed.
according to your log, it is missing on your end.

to fix:
- settings > system > addons > manage dependencies
- select 'Kodi65 Library'
- in the infodialog of Kodi65, select 'dependencies'
- in the dependencies dialog, select 'youtube-dl control'
- hit 'install'
Amazing that worked first time, I'm annoyed I didn't figure that out but learnt something about how to get to the dependencies of an add-on next time.

Thanks @ronie [emoji106]
Found a bug with Estuary on a Firestick. If you go to configure skin > Main menu items and highlight the scroll bar (right keypad twice), you can't get back to the options. Like you can scroll up and down with the up/down keypad, but the left keypad won't take you back to the actual options (radio buttons, etc). You have to hit the back button to go back to the previous menu and select configure skin again.
(2020-04-10, 01:29)burcs Wrote: Found a bug with Estuary on a Firestick. If you go to configure skin > Main menu items and highlight the scroll bar (right keypad twice), you can't get back to the options. Like you can scroll up and down with the up/down keypad, but the left keypad won't take you back to the actual options (radio buttons, etc). You have to hit the back button to go back to the previous menu and select configure skin again.

Nice find.

In the scrollbar (ID=60) control onleft and onright use 1000 when they should be using 10000.
https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/17648
Always read the Forum rules, Kodi online-manual, FAQ, Help and Search the forum before posting.
Looks like the backport missed off a zero.

https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16077

Edit: Cross-posted with @ronie - thanks for the fix!
Texture Cache Maintenance Utility: Preload your texture cache for optimal UI performance. Remotely manage media libraries. Purge unused artwork to free up space. Find missing media. Configurable QA check to highlight metadata issues. Aid in diagnosis of library and cache related problems.
Hi there,

Just wondering if the estuary fix navigation #17648 will encompass the issue I mentioned in post #539? 

With my limited knowledge I can only guess the issue is within estuary navigation and specifically how it manages previously displayed pages.

I cannot find any mention of my issue anywhere and noone seems to acknowledge there is even a problem. I understand that custom nodes my not be fully supported throughout kodi but I was under the impression that estuary does support them.

Does anyone else have this issue? I have the issue on windows, osx and android tv on at least three kodi versions all running estuary. So surely I'm not the only one.

I am happy to do some skin mods, but I'd really love some help on where to start if it is fixable within the skin.

cheers
there are still a couple of unresolved issues in kodi related to xml based library nodes.
one is the problems is it does not correctly remember the previous path. which is, what i guess, what you're experiencing.
i've looked into it a few months ago, but it was too complex for me to fix.

there's a few other improvements pending, both for kodi (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16994) and estuary (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16995),
but the other issue needs to be fixed first before we can merge those.
(2020-05-27, 13:09)ronie Wrote: there are still a couple of unresolved issues in kodi related to xml based library nodes.
one is the problems is it does not correctly remember the previous path. which is, what i guess, what you're experiencing.
i've looked into it a few months ago, but it was too complex for me to fix.

there's a few other improvements pending, both for kodi (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16994) and estuary (https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/16995),
but the other issue needs to be fixed first before we can merge those.
@ronie,

I think you're right, not remembering the previous path is the issue. I was starting to think i was the only one who had even noticed, thanks very much for the info, i will keep an eye on 16994 & 5 and see how it progresses.
Kodi 18.7
Andriod with Touchscreen
Estuary with "Touch"-mode enabled

If you play music in fullscreen, there is no way to get out of fullscreen with out stopping music. There is only a "Stop"-Button on the bottom left.
There should be a "back" button also, either in upper left or bottom left corner.

I know, you can use "back" on Andriod itself, but in every other Estuary-screen there is a Kodi back-button.
If you need a screenshot, please let me know
Thx
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
(2020-06-02, 11:07)Solo0815 Wrote: If you play music in fullscreen, there is no way to get out of fullscreen with out stopping music.

There's also no way of getting out of anything which is played in full screen Wink. For example you also don't have that button for fullscreen-video. So generally, this is more a feature-request rather than a bug report as "Android-back" does exactly what you want to do.

Not saying that this is completely useless. Just saying that this option already exists and we probably don't need to care about adding an additional button to the screen for a function which already exists.
(2020-06-13, 16:23)DaVu Wrote:
(2020-06-02, 11:07)Solo0815 Wrote: If you play music in fullscreen, there is no way to get out of fullscreen with out stopping music.

There's also no way of getting out of anything which is played in full screen Wink. For example you also don't have that button for fullscreen-video. So generally, this is more a feature-request rather than a bug report as "Android-back" does exactly what you want to do.

Not saying that this is completely useless. Just saying that this option already exists and we probably don't need to care about adding an additional button to the screen for a function which already exists.
Hmmm ...There is a "back" button on every screen (window) in the upper left corner if you enable "Touch-mode". In your argumentation you don't need a back-button _at_all_ because of the adroid-back button.
Call it a FR or Bugreport,  but IMHO there should be a back-button or "close fullscreen" button in the fullscreenplayback-window. There is even a "enter-fullscreen" button, so why no "close fullscreen" button.
Philips TV with Kodi 20.2 with IPTV --- Orbsmart 500 Android 21 alpha/beta as Online-radio/TV in the kitchen
apart from the back button discussion, a longpress should get you out of the fullscreen window.

i created a PR to add the back button to the various fullscreen windows: https://github.com/xbmc/xbmc/pull/18061
For Estuary in Matrix Alpha 1, there's some information at the bottom right of the Live TV home screen that seems jammed up and is over lapping.  Here's a screen shot.

(2020-08-12, 00:17)pkscout Wrote: For Estuary in Matrix Alpha 1, there's some information at the bottom right of the Live TV home screen that seems jammed up and is over lapping.  Here's a screen shot.

Hi, please open an issue on GitHub. Thanks.
  • 37(current)

Logout Mark Read Team Forum Stats Members Help
Bug reports5